Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser

okay so to make things interesting,say they also fall apart t happens???
Same thing that happened when this question was posed about Virus, Just Us/Only Us, and the others we came upon.

My guess...LOD :)

But Sshhhhhh! Dont tell anyone. Its a secret...

DeletedUser22217

This world had ended before it begun.
Anyone surprised?
Anything unexpected?

DeletedUser5819

Seriously, if you think that is what a bully says then you have never been bullied, and long may that last btw.

skiboot

Phrourach
In my opinion we’re way past any meaningful discussion about the top 12 alliances, for a number of reasons.

Here are some startling facts about the current state of Ialysos:-

* The EN family are ranked 1, 2, 4, 5 and 14
* There are only circa 1,000 players on the server with more than one city
* There are only circa 600 players on the entire server with more than five cities.

* Of the 600 players with more than five cities, approximately half are housed in the EN family or alliances affiliated with them (The Grim Reapers, Dragon Ultio Ultionis, Flying Pegs etc.)

So that’s roughly half of all the players with five or more cities in the entire server effectively on the same side, with the vast majority concentrated in the core.

That’s how crazy a world this has become…….

And then you will hear EN and Co. bleating that nobody wants to fight them. I might suggest there is a reason....there isn't anyone left to……….lmfao.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19396

In my opinion the fact that 4 alliances (seriously, when was the last time anyone raised an alarm that Weasel Warriors were attacking) who each only have 15-25 active attackers are playing together has little to do with why this world is less than interesting. The game has to become more interesting so that more than 600 players will stay in the world for longer than 3 months. The EN group did not attack all of the other 29400 players who have quit here since day one.

How about a new "Hero" World designed to be a 2-4 month war between several alliances who have won past worlds?

How about rookie worlds where people can learn the game without being overwhelmed by experienced players?

How about experienced player worlds only?

How about a world with no Pacts/NAPs allowed?

How about a no alliance world?

There are lots of possibilities to make things more interesting than putting out 3-4 English every month.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19396

* Of the 600 players with more than five cities, approximately half are housed in the EN family or alliances affiliated with them (The Grim Reapers, Dragon Ultio Ultionis, Flying Pegs etc.)

#1 Yes we has a NAP with Grim Reapers due to know their original founder from Rho, but we have never engaged in any war effort with them.

#2 Dragon Ultio Ultionis Who are they? I am a main founder and the main Op planner and I have no idea what you are talking about as to regards to them.

#3 Our Only Pact ever. This is also due to a founder we have known for years. They seem to be staying mostly in ocean 43 and certainly can't be a reason that AA wouldn't even defend their cities when we revolted them.

#4 Why is everything focused on the EN group? Vendetta had 3 alliances, Grims had 4 alliances, AA has 3 alliances, JU has 3 alliances then consolidated to 2 before we attacked, LOD has at least 2 alliances plus seem to be the main driving force behind the anti-coalition. EN is not the problem here. In every other world I have ever played it took more than 40 players to get a win.

#5 How many alliances do you want EN to get down to before you think it is fair that we fight against these other groups?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

JU was one alliance with one academy (Only Us), that was started some time after the world begun. I don't even know what the third part you mentioned is?

EN joined with 4 full alliances and then started one academy (Weasel Warriors). That's a huge different from joining with one alliance and it's not really fair game IMO. I don't think any other alliance joined with more people than the cap and certainly not 4 times the cap.

If you are 150+ people and don't want to split, why not join a world with a 150+ alliance cap?

This is just my opinion though. I hope no one gets mad because of it :)

skiboot

Phrourach
#1 Yes we has a NAP with Grim Reapers due to know their original founder from Rho, but we have never engaged in any war effort with them.

#2 Dragon Ultio Ultionis Who are they? I am a main founder and the main Op planner and I have no idea what you are talking about as to regards to them.

#3 Our Only Pact ever. This is also due to a founder we have known for years. They seem to be staying mostly in ocean 43 and certainly can't be a reason that AA wouldn't even defend their cities when we revolted them.

#4 Why is everything focused on the EN group? Vendetta had 3 alliances, Grims had 4 alliances, AA has 3 alliances, JU has 3 alliances then consolidated to 2 before we attacked, LOD has at least 2 alliances plus seem to be the main driving force behind the anti-coalition. EN is not the problem here. In every other world I have ever played it took more than 40 players to get a win.

#5 How many alliances do you want EN to get down to before you think it is fair that we fight against these other groups?

#2 Dragon Ultio Ultionis were formerly 56 Forever, who you are also napped with.

In the words of one of our own players.....

"The EN group did not attack all of the other 29400 players who have quit here since day one.

"No - but they did annoy them so much with their tactic of a 200 player pre-made people just bailed in disgust"

Of course other alliances did start academies after they joined the server. Some of the players playing in those academies are rather less experienced than the 200 vets that EN and family dropped here, so it's really not even comparable.

DeletedUser22217

No point Ski, the bullies will never admit to be bullies.
All that matters is that the end of this world was clear in the day it opened.

DeletedUser

I love to see EN lovers here lol, looks like Just Bieber fans lol

DeletedUser22217

HAhahahahaha
My dear, in my age I have not heard a song of this guy, I know that young teens like it thought...so I guess this was a compliment LOL

DeletedUser33512

JU was one alliance with one academy (Only Us), that was started some time after the world begun. I don't even know what the third part you mentioned is?

EN joined with 4 full alliances and then started one academy (Weasel Warriors). That's a huge different from joining with one alliance and it's not really fair game IMO. I don't think any other alliance joined with more people than the cap and certainly not 4 times the cap.

If you are 150+ people and don't want to split, why not join a world with a 150+ alliance cap?

This is just my opinion though. I hope no one gets mad because of it :)

I'm guessing because a) no morale and b) the speed settings.

DeletedUser19396

There were no new worlds with 150 player cap, but when there are 30000 players will start and 3 months in there will only be 1000 or so active players just like in every grepo world.

DeletedUser

Hermonassa has 400 as alliance cap and was certainly still new when Ialysos was started. Maybe you don't like the rules there, but that doesn't mean you should go and join a a world with 40 players cap with 150+ players. Just because it's possible to go around the cap doesn't mean you should, it's there for a reason.

It's sad that so many people leave the servers early, and I'm not saying you made 29 000+ players leave, but you probably made several hundreds leave (maybe even more). Some because you attacked them with too many numbers and some because they saw you joined with so many people that it was just no point in playing here

Still just my opinions, not trying to provoke anyone or so. No rage/hate intended :)

DeletedUser32413

Hermonassa has 400 as alliance cap and was certainly still new when Ialysos was started. Maybe you don't like the rules there, but that doesn't mean you should go and join a a world with 40 players cap with 150+ players. Just because it's possible to go around the cap doesn't mean you should, it's there for a reason.

It's sad that so many people leave the servers early, and I'm not saying you made 29 000+ players leave, but you probably made several hundreds leave (maybe even more). Some because you attacked them with too many numbers and some because they saw you joined with so many people that it was just no point in playing here

Still just my opinions, not trying to provoke anyone or so. No rage/hate intended :)

After EN won Myonia this was the first speed 3 world that opened up with revolt.
Hermonassa is speed one and very slow.