Pnp Once Upon A Time In A Chess Board

DeletedUser46391

Personally I think you should get DirtyGoon and Cuchino to have a conversation and solve this dilemma. Then post the conversation up for everyone to see. It would make EVERYONE so happy*.

*Especially me...

DeletedUser

I actually respect goon for standing back props to you if your reading mate didn't expect that :)

DeletedUser

You talk a big game, kid. Come prove it on the battlefield. As of now, you have not impressed anyone here yet.

What good are allies in other worlds, have them come over and we'll give them a run for their money too. Start talking with you troops, words are no good if you don't back it up.

I am getting sick of cocky BL players stating they are the best.. You have done NOTHING to back that claim up, I've seen MRA's better than BL now.

lol dont worry your mouth will be shut soon ! ;)

it will be an honour to remove CM from this world .

better luck in the next :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like a bit of competitive posting, but BL aren't proving anything. I know they are capable but the old one I was in wasn't as arrogant.

DeletedUser

Grey dont mix arrogant with confidence .... as i said to the others , we are here to stay!

if CM want to go around thinking there (Charlie big Potatos) :D then they can think again.

and as for the (we aint seen you do much) ... i aint seen CM do much either lol

but then again i dont think we will see much from there short stay here ;)

DeletedUser

I like a bit of competitive posting, but BL aren't proving anything. I know they are capable but the old one I was in wasn't as arrogant.
And CM?
Here I present some data I gathered:

Check Mate BP growth from day 20 to day 29: 1.550070205x
Black Legion BP growth from day 20 to day 29: 1.673991179x

Check Mate City Count Growth from day 20 to day 29: 1.260700389x
Black Legion City Count Growth from day 20 to day day 29: 1.507853403x

DeletedUser

Do it per member and i am sure you would get different results mate. CM have nearly 30 less members.

DeletedUser

Do it per member and i am sure you would get different results mate. CM have nearly 30 less members.

It doesn't matter with this calculations... It is growth not number, comparing the past to the present...

DeletedUser

I am not suggesting that but the fact is with more members you going to grow faster and have more cities for slots. Member count is a big factor. Individually will find the average CM members is double the size of an average BL member and the average attack points per player in CM is 10857(rounded up) in BL the average is 3313 i would call that pretty conclusive as to who is doing more at this point. I could go into more detail but i would say that is pretty conclusive.

DeletedUser

I am not suggesting that but the fact is with more members you going to grow faster and have more cities for slots. Member count is a big factor. Individually will find the average CM members is double the size of an average BL member and the average attack points per player in CM is 10857(rounded up) in BL the average is 3313 i would call that pretty conclusive as to who is doing more at this point. I could go into more detail but i would say that is pretty conclusive.

I wasn't talking about who is better in stats, I'm talking about who as grew more

Edit : Also, we have the hotest girl :p

DeletedUser

Ok jumping to BL cya guys in CM. That edit totally did it for me ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome, for orgies you have to be here for 15days, but you'll get there...

DeletedUser

lol dont worry your mouth will be shut soon ! ;)
it will be an honour to remove CM from this world .
better luck in the next :D
Grey dont mix arrogant with confidence .... as i said to the others , we are here to stay!
if CM want to go around thinking there (Charlie big Potatos) :D then they can think again.
and as for the (we aint seen you do much) ... i aint seen CM do much either lol
but then again i dont think we will see much from there short stay here ;)
First of all, that is arrogance. You know why? Because Black Legion has proved nothing yet, and especially you with your 4k total BP. You aren't even worthy of being a BL member IMO, and that says a lot as I don't find BL to be a very capable alliance
I wasn't talking about who is better in stats, I'm talking about who as grew more
Actually, you are talking on whom's stats are getting better. It's simple logic that, if you compare alliances, the alliance with more members can grow more. Take the best 58 players of BL, and then compare stats with CM. You will be disappointed. A shame, I do like you Raf but these are just silly arguments worth nothing because you try to badck them up, but hide the truth.

Edit : Also, we have the hotest girl :p
We have Lady Acacia;)

DeletedUser

Not Sure If I would be desapointed...
Will try to do it when i have an hour to spare...
We took some small players, but if we kicked them, our stats wouldn't change much, we keep them to make them good players, like I would like someone did to me when I didn't knew how to conquer a city...

DeletedUser

Not Sure If I would be desapointed...
Will try to do it when i have an hour to spare...
We took some small players, but if we kicked them, our stats wouldn't change much, we keep them to make them good players, like I would like someone did to me when I didn't knew how to conquer a city...

Go back to bed.. Your lack of sleep is showing

DeletedUser

Believe me Raf, having 1,5 times as much players will justify the fact that you might have more growth, and don't try to claim you're nearing us with ABP.

DeletedUser

And CM?
Here I present some data I gathered:

Check Mate BP growth from day 20 to day 29: 1.550070205x
Black Legion BP growth from day 20 to day 29: 1.673991179x

Check Mate City Count Growth from day 20 to day 29: 1.260700389x
Black Legion City Count Growth from day 20 to day day 29: 1.507853403x

This! If this doesn't say BL is the best then I don't know what does!

/end sarcasm

Do some more math my friend! If you truly believe this is an accurate portrayal of an alliance strength, I'd recommend you taking it a step further. How long would it take BL to reach/pass CM in these categories at these rates? I would love to hear your answer and convince the rest of the world that BL will pass CM in the future.

But Why make an argument based on growth rate in "9 days" in a game that started 1.5 months ago and will be played out over a year and a half? 9 days is hardly relevant in the scheme of things.

DeletedUser33512

Lol. Put your e-peens away and prove who's best! Stats don't even tell you half the story.