Top 12 Alliances

skiboot

Phrourach
LoD are out. We've had great fun defending against some hilariously poor attacking but you can only have so much of a good thing and we're all off to play something more competitive.

Hope everyone here enjoys what's left of the server.

DeletedUser

I love your exit speech. Poor attacking yet you crumbled under pressure? Don't cop out and say you are leaving just to leave. You couldn't hang, so you disbanded. Give credit where credit is due. So lame of you to make it seem like you actually had a choice.

skiboot

Phrourach
Of course we had a choice and we chose to leave you idiots on your own where you belong.

And I will never give you credit for simply skewing the numbers in your favour to the point where an obvious lack of skill is masked by a ridiculous numerical advantage.

We're all off to do something more constructive. Live with it.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Of course we had a choice and we chose to leave you idiots on your own where you belong.

And I will never give you credit for simply skewing the numbers in your favour to the point where an obvious lack of skill is masked by a ridiculous numerical advantage.

I wonder if this is the biggest bendover on grepo history , i guess it is.
Writing how much Polish were better they had same numbers in their favor...but i didnt saw skiNoob and Co bendover in that world and bail out.

My fear came true, this world would be dead in 2 months time. Lucky i have some other world.

skiboot

Phrourach
You made it the way it is - you deal.

Makes me laugh that you blame us for refusing to play your stupid game. You ruined the server - you keep it. Personally I would be too embarrassed to even contemplate what you have done here. It brings into question the integrity of the game and your own credibility.

And skiNoob I may be Erik but I think it was you that was RIMMED on Helorus and not me..... Have fun with your other worlds, we sure will.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33675

Is that the same Erik who sent 7h+ + CS to my city couple days ago!? And not timed ALU attacks with only 2-3 LS nukes ahead? And now he is accusing someone of beeing noob?

If not, I am so sorry to iterrupt this quite funny conversation :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Is that the same Erik who sent 7h+ + CS to my city couple days ago!? And not timed ALU attacks with only 2-3 LS nukes ahead?

This must be me lol, i was promised 9 LSnukes extra for my CS but sometimes RL comes in the middle of promises.

skiboot

Phrourach
For the sake of god 1x time, i never got rimmed in Helorus never ever.

:heh:

Pinnochio.jpg

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
thats you cause when i got myself 40 cities in the east i had that 1 leftover in Polish ocean.
unless you try to say rimmed out a core enemy ocean?

DeletedUser

this sucks

Yeah, definitely sucks.

Can we all just agree to the following:

1) Eviction Notice's plan to bring four (five?) alliances to server was a good plan that will definitely lead to winning the server.
2) But, It's not gonna be fun for anyone if everyone except Eviction Notice leaves the server.
3) So why don't we just call EN the winner, and then EN can have an internal draft in their alliances--divide the alliance into 3 or 4 groups (whatever will keep them in the top few spots) and then let's play it out from there.
4) you guys can always reform at the end, but I think we can all agree it's a little silly to have all of the top alliances working together at this point.

Who says no?

DeletedUser

Is that the same Erik who sent 7h+ + CS to my city couple days ago!? And not timed ALU attacks with only 2-3 LS nukes ahead? And now he is accusing someone of beeing noob?

Whats your in game name anyway?

You made it the way it is - you deal.

Makes me laugh that you blame us for refusing to play your stupid game. You ruined the server - you keep it. Personally I would be too embarrassed to even contemplate what you have done here. It brings into question the integrity of the game and your own credibility.

And skiNoob I may be Erik but I think it was you that was RIMMED on Helorus and not me..... Have fun with your other worlds, we sure will.
Only losers bring up past worlds. Who cares what happened in Helorus. The fact remains that here, in Ialysos (The present), you and your alliance didn't just get rimmed, you got servered LOL. You got shatted on so bad, that you picked up your ball and went home. Home being the new server you decided to rush off to. You tell me you are off to do someting "More contructive" & to "Deal with it". So leave then. If you are quitting here, quit. Don't come on here and bring up past worlds. Now you just look desperate...

DeletedUser

i wonder how many would leave new world nysa before bp ends if the EN horde were to show up there

Last edited by a moderator:

skiboot

Phrourach
Whats your in game name anyway?

Only losers bring up past worlds. Who cares what happened in Helorus. The fact remains that here, in Ialysos (The present), you and your alliance didn't just get rimmed, you got servered LOL. You got shatted on so bad, that you picked up your ball and went home. Home being the new server you decided to rush off to. You tell me you are off to do someting "More contructive" & to "Deal with it". So leave then. If you are quitting here, quit. Don't come on here and bring up past worlds. Now you just look desperate...

I think you will find that it was Erik who brought up Helorus if you read backwards.....and I think it's a bit harsh of you to call him a loser :p

The simple truth about Ialysos is that nobody rimmed us or shatted on us. We're very happy with our performance bearing in mind the David vs Goliath type setup. We made a considered group decision to move on and play in a setting offering some fairer competition. Once again I say that you only have yourselves to blame for the mess this server has become.

If you can't see the shame in what you have done here and think that you deserve some kind of kudos for it then I can't help you and I will give up trying.

DeletedUser24875

I think you will find that it was Erik who brought up Helorus if you read backwards.....and I think it's a bit harsh of you to call him a loser :p

The simple truth about Ialysos is that nobody rimmed us or shatted on us. We're very happy with our performance bearing in mind the David vs Goliath type setup. We made a considered group decision to move on and play in a setting offering some fairer competition. Once again I say that you only have yourselves to blame for the mess this server has become.

If you can't see the shame in what you have done here and think that you deserve some kind of kudos for it then I can't help you and I will give up trying.

Was it a shame when we were outnumbered or was that ok then? Sry Ski, but EN simply outplayed everyone in a very effective manner...the anti-EN have only themselves to blame for organizing a poor 'resistance'.

DeletedUser

i wonder how many would leave new world nysa before bp ends if the EN horde were to show up there

About half of us are already there, a few more coming over soon. But many of us are using different names so as not to scare off the masses too soon. And the alliance alignment will not be so obvious either.

You can run, but you can't hide.

DeletedUser44220

Too bad LoD decided to leave. The way you guys were defending you proved to be a real challenge and I want to compliment you on that. I probably don't understand the game well enough, but when sniping a CS, I think the defensive party is in favor as they get more chances for a good timing. That and taking the random factor into account, I don't think it is necessary to call anyone a 'noob'.

I understand that in a war game you want to be able to attack as well and it was probably hard to defend and attack at the same time due to the sheer difference in numbers. Still I think it's too bad that you decided to quit instead of choosing to work with other alliances. That could have worked out great.

Thank you for fighting us and I wish you all the best on your next endeavors.