The Syndicate wants challenge!

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

We are waiting for server with the settings speed 1 and troops speed 3, and revolt to start. I hear about so many "great" alliances and how good they are, so this is your chance. Alliance cap can be 250, we don`t care, there are going to be only 20 of us. Before you say "come to this world, or these settings" don't waste your breath, we only gonna play these settings. You can make pre-made pacts if you want, we don`t care. The Syndicate is the best alliance in all Grepo, so try to test us! :eek:

DeletedUser22517

This is for serious players and alliances, so please don`t spam my post.Thank you

DeletedUser

whether or not they are the best, those settings suck, not much chance of getting much competition.

DeletedUser22517

Hey Einstein, why did you think i opened this thread?Did you see me spamming any pre-made with the settings i don`t like?If you don`t like these settings why do you have to comment?

DeletedUser

i am commenting because you ask for the best yet choose settings that only those who believe themselves to be the best with no grounds would choose.

maybe you need things bolded so that you can understand what i'm saying :)

i am commenting because you ask for the best yet choose settings that only those who believe themselves to be the best with no grounds would choose.

DeletedUser37948

maybe you need things bolded so that you can understand what i'm saying :)

I like speed one worlds chalna :) and mung is a great player no doubt just a shame no one ever sees past his massive ego to notice.

DeletedUser22517

I like speed one worlds chalna :) and mung is a great player no doubt just a shame no one ever sees past his massive ego to notice.
Zero, i know you don`t play Zac anymore but my offer to your alliance that i`ll surrender all my cities to them if i loose one, still stands(i am gonna defend my self).I made this offer when there was 169 members in VVV.You are telling me i have massive ego?Maybe :p

DeletedUser22517

In conquest world you can avoid anti timer, in revolt you can`t.And this is not about which one is better conquest or revolt.

DeletedUser22217

Mungi is planing smth interesting :).
Be aware of EN Mungus, they will come as 5 alliances and this usually makes them winners from the day the world opens. Maybe you would like this challenge?!

And what is the problem with Mungus's ego?! At least he has what is needed to cover it!
And the rest of the TS leadership (fawning to the bosses).
:D

DeletedUser22517

Mungi is planing smth interesting :).
Be aware of EN Mungus, they will come as 5 alliances and this usually makes them winners from the day the world opens. Maybe you would like this challenge?!

And what is the problem with Mungus's ego?! At least he has what is needed to cover it!
And the rest of the TS leadership (fawning to the bosses).
:D

Eviction Notice, what a joke.They can even bring some friends if they want.You know me, i don`t care about numbers.More numbers more food for us.Only players who scares me, i already have them in our team, the others are just so called pros who never played against us.So many players quit Grepo because TS and there will be a lot more!

DeletedUser42857

Alliance Cap 30 on those settings would be better.

Then you get to watch on as pacts collapse every two minutes.

DeletedUser42857

and mung is a great player no doubt just a shame no one ever sees past his massive ego to notice.

Isnt that part of the game. Externals are all part of it, character and personality drive the game.

In RL, Mung has 7 cats, makes crochet scarves for the local homeless shelter, and holds coffee mornings every tuesday.

DeletedUser11067

The Syndicate are bored with small talk,any alliance that fills there good enough to take us on please place your name of the alliance and we will ask Mods to sort out a speed 1 unit speed 3 revolt world ;) The Syndicate will not pact, Nap or shared forums with anyone,we are their to kill only and have fun,we don't want to know how good you are or how many worlds your alliance as won. alls we want is good fighters to show us good time and one more thing no crying like a baby when TS kicks your Aaa

billy200 founder and leader of The Syndicate