Never Walk Alone

DeletedUser

uaLT5S6.png

Never Walk Alone

We'll try to put ourselves on the job and avoid all previous mistakes. Our principles: honor & respect.

DeletedUser6378

Your first mistake is starting on an island with me when i have a TT of 0:13:21 to attack you, and then start an alliance. Good luck!

DeletedUser6378

They sure did ryann, and i planned out the attack that broke them.

DeletedUser

OMG... on the same island with LoWKey.. :| Really unlucky.

DeletedUser6378

TysonK on 2014-04-01 at 16:39​
Nice... Looking forward to see your abilities. Have fun!

LoWKeY on 2014-04-01 at 16:38
sorry wont happen. if a city doesn't have a blue flag they are food to us.

TysonK on 2014-04-01 at 12:50​
Hi I'm the founder of Never Walk Alone alliance and I just checked your alliance profile... Not bad. I see we have the same interests and the same way of play this game (aggressivity - activity and teamwork). I think this island will have some interesting battles and maybe in time we could work together and establish a strong pact. Let me know when you have the possibility to discuss more about diplomacy. Have a nice play!

you have 15 hours of bp left you ready?

DeletedUser13136

Low, you sound like an arrogant kid. Tyson did not say anything wrong, you could of reply to him in a nice way. You have a big ego. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Not to big on the put down LoW. Surely Impact will see you on the Battlefield :) Goodluck Tyson!

Ryann16

Strategos
Dont underestimate LoWKey. He has played since alpha and is a good player. He has plans of expanding quick, and as said before, If he can break them once then he can do it again. Good Luck everyone BP ends in a few hours!!

DeletedUser

TysonK on 2014-04-01 at 16:39​
Nice... Looking forward to see your abilities. Have fun!

LoWKeY on 2014-04-01 at 16:38
sorry wont happen. if a city doesn't have a blue flag they are food to us.

TysonK on 2014-04-01 at 12:50​
Hi I'm the founder of Never Walk Alone alliance and I just checked your alliance profile... Not bad. I see we have the same interests and the same way of play this game (aggressivity - activity and teamwork). I think this island will have some interesting battles and maybe in time we could work together and establish a strong pact. Let me know when you have the possibility to discuss more about diplomacy. Have a nice play!

you have 15 hours of bp left you ready?

If you think I'm that kind of person who likes to engage in these kind of discussions you're wrong. You still think we're considering you a threat..

DeletedUser6378

Considering you sent that to me right after you joined. From the minute you started your alliance you started hunting for pacts even before members. Your no leader so you had better consider me a threat as I surely am.

DeletedUser

You take this game....way to seriously bro. So the guy reached out to you for Diplomacy, and you basically spit in his face for it...is your life really that fruitless that you go around mocking other peoples play style and assuring them how much of a threat you are.

"Woah GUYS WATCH OUT! LOWKEY IS A PIXEL GIANT SOOO SCURRRED"

Calm down and enjoy the game, give the guy some credit for going into the Core with an open mind.

DeletedUser6378

He needs taught a lesson, and I'm going to teach it to him over and over until it sinks in. For me to enjoy the game that is done by beating on noobs that think they are better then everybody else. Maybe before trying to hold hands he should have taken the time to read my alliance profile.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this argument is boring. grepolis is a war game LoWKeY your to rude. Tyson don't do pacts they are useless.

Last edited by a moderator: