Pnp Fall of Empire

DeletedUser

It begins

as everyone knows TPW and minions had a merger we set up temp naps with everyone that was allys with both allegiances and we went about sorting out everything we had to sort out!!

but it soon become apparent that RISE OF EMPIRE was not happy about our merger and several attacks on our villages later and CS attacks we decided to mark them up RED

so as off today after 1 village lost to empire before we decided that we need to hit back :) after much chat from the leadership and much planning we have decided our first target is RISE OF EMPIRE

rome.jpg

The Leadership have sent a declaration of war to there leadership!

GOOD LUCK to both sides

SWARMS stats at start of war

2014-05-07
SWARM
RANK 1.
POINTS 9,094,252
VILLAGES 1,215
TBP 475,738
ABP 357,925
DBP 117,813

ROE STATES
2014-05-07
Rise Of an Empire
RANK 2.
POINTS 4,554,514
VILLAGES 761
TBP 1,014,129
ABP 632,696
DBP 381,433

SO lets have fun watching this war!!

we even gonna give ROE the one village they took before from us so they are winning 1:0

ill give wekely updates with stats so we all understand whats going on :) as its stats based on grepostats then anyone can check im not lying and i will only give the facts as they are seen :) and i will abse all my information on the GREPOSTATS so if they start winning ill admit they beating us :)
but when we smash them im gonna say whats happening :)

EVERY GREAT EMPIRE MUST FALL

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Oh how gracious of you, but get it right please, Rise Of an Empire, and you lot were the ones that attacked us, dont make yourself out to be the good guys, cause you aint, you attacked first we attacked a refugee that you lot took in, we conquered him he came crying 5hrs after he had lost his city to us to you and that is the reason your warring with us, one needs to laugh at such a pretense of going to war with us, especially as we heard from day one that you were marking everyone red in ocean 55, dont take us for fools.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Oh and FYI we had a nap with the Minoan alliance whilst napped with them they attacked us over half a dozen times, this is the same Minoans that are now in SWARM.

DeletedUser

to be honest we had no direction at first the leadership was waiting to see who wanted a fight at first we only got u and a few other small groups in ocean 55

yes u attacked a guy u declared a refugee but u hit him first so therefore u attacked us first !! we then retaliated you saying if we had done the same to you guys you wouldnt of hit us ??

your empire has risen and its now going to fall :)

GOOD luck to you guys though :) see you on the battle field

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Actually no we adhere to the refugee rule of 48hrs especailly if you said to us that certain player was a refugee so your point there is rather mute. Well we will welcome whatever you can manage to throw at us, bring us many bps, its what the game is all about.

DeletedUser

like i said good luck to both sides :)

and the point is irrelvent as u cant prove anything diffrent to prove u would adhere to the rule

DeletedUser

also u attacked jack of our allaince in no way can any member of your allaince declare him a refugee as he is a memeber of TPW that merged hence he was never attacked by you guys in any way :)

dont worry the decalrtion is out there we willn fight you till ur gone :p

DeletedUser29066

I'm getting the popcorn and watching this .. this could be better than Game of Thrones

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
whos jack when hes at home and we attacked jackpewpew cause he asked us too in so many msgs as he was under conquest by your now friends, remember he lost 5 cities to them oh and want to have a laugh at this one, he deleted tabs so he would get help and no one else, some alliance you have their full of selfish players who only look out for themselves, we attacked jack, why dont you stop with the lies and just be honest you declared war on us as you want to control everything, you think by merging the top alliances together you will win the world, eh theres still 15 months to world wonders so much will change by then, we know the truth you want to win you think this is the way to do it, dont forget its a morale world, the bigger you get the smaller everyone else is the harder it will be.

DeletedUser

mate we dont wanna fight everyone we wanna take your core ocean and maybe the one above you underworld !! we have no problem with SC they can keep there ocean!!

and we merged becasue it made sence yes it moral so when we big its harder but also when we bigger we have more troops to hit out with :)

so yes its harder but in the same time we will have more tropops to do the damge so it works out the same instead of gettitng easier :)

DeletedUser

Everyone will team up on swarm...thats if you don't fall apart first and

DeletedUser

you seem so confidante that it gonna happen that way :)

but lets face it we honered our nap agreements elsewhere it was only you guys attackign us that made us decide you was to be targeted :)

so why would others want to team up with you ??

we have worked on making sure we ave made friends that we are loyal to those who have proven that we are close will always remain close to us :)

DeletedUser

It is going to happen that way, half the top 10 plan to attack you and possibly more for all I know.
Are you talking about rise of an empire? Because I am not part of them, I just know that apart from you there are no big and currant threats to the big alliances

DeletedUser

So victory by having the most people....and the most packs...Someone starting to smell MRA or is it just me?

DeletedUser

I forgot how interesting this forum could be... well not this one specifically.. well actually none of them. Go outside, take a breath of fresh air, kiss a flower and smell a girl... or sumtin like that and chill dudes, life is too short to conflict over small non-consequential doggy doodoo..

Or Not, remain volatile in your continuous endeavors to pre-determine who has the strongest stream and whom would be able to urinate the furthest.

DeletedUser

i'm not in this world but...i always like a good PnP..this was not one

theres a PnP guide i think it can help

DeletedUser

So victory by having the most people....and the most packs...Someone starting to smell MRA or is it just me?

Who said all the alliances who plan to attack Swarm are pacted, Swarm are the biggest threat to ever alliance and therefore most of the top 10 will realise that the best time to attack them is when they are being attacked by other alliances.

Or they could think "lets wait until Swarm can focus solely on us!!"

DeletedUser46939

What?

Oh and FYI we had a nap with the Minoan alliance whilst napped with them they attacked us over half a dozen times, this is the same Minoans that are now in SWARM.

***I Remember this Very Well Indeed!!!***

YES We Had a Nap with Rise (The First NAP), one of your Players was in a Siege "Diamondweapon" The Blood Brothers were the Attackers. He Begged & begged for help off your own Members and the support was not forth coming (He moaned said he would quit blah blah). And Our Members stepped in and helped clear the siege with our ls waves, many lost hundreds of ls, and in less than 12 hours you canceled the NAP and attacked US..... And you have the Cheek to say it was US?!?!.. Common your having a Laugh..

Funny Enough You Attacked us with Hundreds of LS's, LS which where not used in the siege for one of your own Members. Oh yes your Alliance truly showed it Colours.

Why we signed a Second NAP with you is beyond Me, and if any of our members did attack you during this time, please tell me the names and i will thank them for a job well done.....

DeletedUser

Ok people, lets not change the subject here
Swarm are going to get beaten!! There is a reason why most worlds do not have 70% of the biggest players in one area/one alliance

DeletedUser46939

Ok

Fair Enough if that's what you believe.....Lets Dance....