Top 12 Alliances - Revised!!

DeletedUser

1). Eviction Notice

As non biased as possible, this is my alliance. #1 Overall in ABP, but #7 in DBP. The fact that their core was filled with allies from day one, our DBP is low. Not many attackers near the hoarde. Currently, having an OP on 6th rank Order of Phoenix. Going well. Just also concluded an onslaught on The Grim Reapers. Still in search of distinct challanges. However many alliances have slowly risen to become a potential issue and could give this alliance a run for their money.

2). Jaguar Warriors

Well as everyone knows, JW is an extension of EN/Musks. They are an alliance full of talent. #2 in ABP, #4 in DBP. They are also of course in on the ongoing OP on Order of Phoenix. Many members here seem to be moving either into 45, or 65. I expect to see their DBP ranking improve as they seem to be closest to enemies in both oceans.

3). Musketeers

Finally, the last extension of EN. Although the quietest branch, the most intelligent in my opinion. They have more chiefs then indians, but in a good way! Many players on this roster are previous founders. Very patient and mythodical. The main engine behind all OP planning. Ranked #4 in ABP, #12 in DBP. All in all, a solid group.

4). THE BARBARIANS

Where did they come from? The Barbarians have been the silent killers apparently? #3 in ABP, #9 in DBP. Although their ABP is less then half of what EN/JW have, still impressive. They seem to be based out of 34/35. They seem to have been branching into 44/45, even snagging a few new cities in 54, close to the EN hoarde. They have quietly become a serious threat on this server. I am familiar with a couple players on their roster and they are seasoned and experienced. Also, It has become apparent that Mortal Selection is an academy. OFF/DEF of the 2 work in sequence, making them an even tougher nut to crack. I expect to see them continue to grow, and become a serious threat.

5). Dragon Ultio Ultionis

Previously known as 56 Forever, not to sure about this group. They seemed to have had a shake up in leadership, and a bit of division. However it seems they have recovered from that, with a name change, new banner, and a revigorated roster. They seem to have been clearing out their core and have been moping up inactives and scragglers. I have not been informed of any major moves or wars that they are engaged in at this time. However they have some great warriors, some who have played under EN leadership before. I would expect to see them become more agresive in the near future. I also expect to see their academy grow a bit more. #5 in ABP & #6 in DBP, these guys, are NO JOKE!

6). Order of Phoenix

This group is the most confusing and disfunctional in the top 12 in my opinion. Formerly of the ArchAngels hoarde, The order was formed from different players from all three of those branches. I am not sure who their leaders are. Their ABP is not worth mentioning, but their ABP rank is #5. They are currently taking fire from EN & co, but despite losing many cities, they have had many great defenses throughout. They are standing and fighting, which is nice to see. Anyone that can stand tall after being hit by 3 top alliances, deserves applause.

7). Chosen Few

Chosen few are remnants of the LOD fallout. many are based in 46, even into the 45. Many were LOD 2, which changed their name and took in a few of LOD's main that did not ghost. That being said, still a decent squad. In my opinion though, a bit unproven. #9 in ABP & #8 in DBP says not much on either side. Would hope to see them come alive and get into some conflict. If not I see them sinking once pressure is applied.

8). Pasty Empire

Pasty Empire is a group of ex EN coalition players. A group of players that aren't on here to play major hours or spend major gold on the game. A group just wanting to have fun. That being said, don't sleep on this group here. BPon either side not worth mentioning, but a group that will push back if pushed. They have some strong leaders and can deff put a hurting on a non expecting alliance.

9). The Lollipop Guild

Um, surprised by this bunch? #6 in ABP, but #3 in DBP. They seem to be based around the same general area as The Barbarians/MS. I am not sure if they are engaged in conflict at this time but numbers would suggest that they are more DEF then OFF. They seem to have picked up left overs of Just Us, and inserted them in their academy. I could see them standing the test of time. Not familiar with members or leaders on this one. I guess time will tell, and see what they are made of!

10 ). Mortal Selection

An apparent extension of The Barbarians. Not sure if they are an academy or an extension, but seeing members from both sides swap back and forth every now and then would suggest an academy. Top 10 in ABP. They are also starting to move into EN territory with The Barbs. Would expect to see some conflict soon.

11). Flying Pegs

A solid alliance based in the 43/44 area. They have some solid players and a great leader in TKATN. Ranked #15 in both ABP and DBP. Would like to see them more active, maybe engage in some wars. I think they could benefit from maybe taking on TLG/TLL or maybe even The Barbs/MS. Would liek to see them become more active.

12). Winter Wolves

Am unsure where this group came from. It seems like they are also ex ArchAngels. I'm not sure if they are a stand alone, or an academy. I see them as the weak link in the TOP 12. I'm going to say this group will sink very soon. I think they would benefit from a merge with whats left of The Grim Reapers. Maybe regroup and move into 55. EN & Co would then sure give them the BP they seek. I guess time will tell from this group...

DeletedUser

Sorry I'm not too great at this. Just trying to breathe life into this forum! :)

DeletedUser

Nice post!

About The Lollipop Guild: We'd love to not be such big turtles, but in the last week we have received random attacks from players in Eviction Notice, Jag Warriors, Pasty Empire, and Flying Pegs (no real ops though thankfully!), in addition to our usual diet of attacks from Barbs and Mortal Selection. lol.

we try to attack sometimes though!

thanks for the post...makes the forum more fun.

Cheers,

Walrus

DeletedUser

Up until today I admired the organised way EN and Jags had taken control of this server, but Praehelios your team sending nasty little threatening messages just shows a total lack of class, all admiration gone.

DeletedUser

Your mistaken Bazus. As you stated we are a Team. If certain members are sending you nasty messages, take that up with the individual. EN & Co have never condoned that type of play, and never will. Unfortunately the player(s) in question are on our team, which does reflect badly, but that is just not how we operate as a whole.

DeletedUser

The messages were never to me but another of our players, and as you say it reflects badly on the whole team when a member behaves like this.
I have been playing for a long time now and always try and respect my allies and enemies alike.

DeletedUser

Don't forget there is always 2 sides to a story. I'm sure your player is not innocent in the matter either.

DeletedUser

Nice top 12, shame we dont have a war chronicle, wud be interesting to see monthly stats and growth for each top 12 alliance

Oh and talk about dead forums, seems like EN&Co scared people away from not just the world :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i see people still play this game.... lol i pitty you

DeletedUser36743

i see people still play this game.... lol i pitty you

for what its worth.....I can say the world is finally getting interesting....with peeps who have a backbone playing and making a fight of things... my respect to them.... this is far more than can be said for the prima donnas who were preening and blowing their trumpets here when the world began

DeletedUser

Tbh i find its often the same at the beginning of every world, u have the quiet ones, who bide their time to kick butt, and u have the brass band, who blow... I agree this world is a bit different due to the speed at which things happened but in the 2-3 worlds i was really active in it was the same, big early leaders dominating... Not saying it will be the case here but everytime the early leaders ended up loosing, once due to deciding to sim too early in preparation for WW and the other due to spy changing sides at a crucial moment in WW...

Personally i've always loved the challenging fight and being with the underdogs thru thick and thin...

Btw prateek, did u play corinth??

DeletedUser36743

No mate did not play Cornith.....and congrats on a perfect defense yesterday.....but I will be back (evil grin).....!!

ps: you might finally persuade me to stop simming here...lol

DeletedUser44220

After a lot of people/alliances quit and went on to a new world, I feared this world would become boring. But it's actually becoming pretty active and interesting. It has been a while since I had this much fun in Grepo. :)

DeletedUser

Hear hear to that... Ive always hated starting worlds tbh, im am an extremely weak player until i get to 15-20 cities for some reason... Maybe cos i cant balance def, off until i can afford to have pure nukes in built up cities... Only time i enjoyed early days was when i had an awesome small alliance where each player had distinct roles, some were def, some were off (only majority, every1 had a bit of both just 60% plus in the field they were in) the off players used most their def for static cos they were covered for revolts... Worked awesome in troy where cap was 75-80 and we were an alliance of 15 at most the whole time...

Anyway look forward to the developing situation in Ialysos its gna be fun fun fun no matter which way the wind blows

DeletedUser

After a lot of people/alliances quit and went on to a new world, I feared this world would become boring. But it's actually becoming pretty active and interesting. It has been a while since I had this much fun in Grepo. :)

Very active and interesting world when everyone pops VM...

DeletedUser46928

Just got back from en73 ..... my god the carnage???

It's astonishing ...... there's some crazy mob running riot in there ...... one bunch ran Usain Bolt like into VM because some other bunch was busting the place up with lollipops????

If these lollipop maddies aren't pulled into check this world will soon look like Candy Crush world!!??

;-)

DeletedUser44589

just to clarify winter wolves was not a ex AA group we started in 66 in the beginning and were constantly under attack by AA. Due to too many simmers and inactives we reformed as Wings Of Fury

DeletedUser36743

time for a 'Sink or Swim'....

and someone from the Coalition to do the honors...

what say guyz ?