Mad Respect to BNS

DeletedUser43592

I disagree with my colleague, math20. The game is the game, whether we like it or not as opponents won, their merit is indisputable.
No alliance can take the crown without a good organization.
Analyzes made ​​here are relevant and flattering for BnS.
VIC was not ready for wonders. The right word is "amateur". Their decisions was blocked by too many leaders. VIC refusal to join BnS, only chance to try to stop BV, has shown that they do not know how conducted the fights in WW age.
Of course, I could accept the five players from VIC who understood it and wanted to join us.
But how long I will be in the lead BnS, I will not tolerate lack of fair play to allies or adversaries. Regardless of how it should proceed allies or opponents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thank you all! We are honored by your warm and kind words.
This game is like life - is a continuous fight. Fall, suffer, get up ... it is important not win every time, but always get up and prove that you can not be defeated. This is the spirit of our family.
It is important for a commander to evaluate the forces correctly and know when to pull fighters. This does not mean cowardice, it means implicit recognition that the opponent is more powerful and deserves to win. We're fighters, not suicidal individuals. :)
I love all my warriors, with all what they have: loyalty, strength, unity, trust and sense of humor. I have all my respect for you, our stronger opponents. Fight along with you has been a pleasure and made the game more beautiful and exciting. I hope that somewhere, someday I will meet some of you and will fight on the same side of the barricade. I want to congratulate you for the good organization and your success. Good luck in the future!

Sincerelly,
Aura

JungleBear

Phrourach
doruldor nice edit, if vics had actually joned you, you may have got more resources in and pushed a few more wonders faster + the extra godly favours would of helped. they messed up big time, probably realised too late, as for prepared for the wonders they were so far behind it was shocking considering there size. bns pushed us to the end with a 3rd of our cities, vics had half our cities very poor end play....

anyway +rep and +rep aura

DeletedUser15581

If some victores big sized players had joined Bones and played under sensible leadership of doru and aura a couple of months before WWs.... we would have been struggling to get 4 wonders, forget about 7.

mats25

Phrourach
BS was great ofcorse...in the start when they came in ...was shown they not lacking all over the world but play thight and ordered grepolis...so there nothing more needed...

good job guyes there...

DeletedUser

Respect to BNS from me also :) Without any doubt great alliance... Since I was deep in O46 i was always getting daily attacks and i know how everything looked like... You guys even gave me sleeping problems. :)
doru and aura great players, rest of you guys still need to work a bit more to get on that level :)

Wish you good luck wherever you are headed. May i just ask what are you doing on no conquest world :) is it some kind of training of your weaker players or it is something else...

I hope some of my jokes did not offend you guys... Never meant anything bad...

Cheers all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32254

B&S, Great team, great dedication, Honorable Opponent, I would be proud to serve with most all of them.
Darn shame BV decided to screw them after all the help they gave that cause.
Darn shame B&S and Victores could not do a closer deal.

BV, not so much. That help you got from the mod(s) was a new (to me anyway) grepo low that drove several good and honorable players from the game forever.
I am not sure BL was involved in that but I am sure that BL leadership was fully aware who and what they were getting into bed with.

Crown? Crown of Shame. But that will not bother the most of BV and that is the most telling statement of all.

I heard many, on all sides, say that grepo is no longer the game we grew to love. There is no longer any doubt of that.

You may begin the crying and protestations of innocence now. Maybe a few of the foolish will believe them.

TTFN,

Vorrian - Proud to be an associate of some of the best people in the real world to play grepo with - Victores!
(We had more fun than you did!)

DeletedUser

Darn shame BV decided to screw them after all the help they gave that cause.
I still think this could have gone other way and i really tried to make it go other way but at the end there was no other choice...

BV, not so much. That help you got from the mod(s) was a new (to me anyway) grepo low that drove several good and honorable players from the game forever.
I am not sure BL was involved in that but I am sure that BL leadership was fully aware who and what they were getting into bed with.

Can i just say LOL or you want it this way: BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *tears from laughter* Do not be funny Vorrian... But I guess if Maccat says we had help from mods than it has to be that way right? :D

Crown? Crown of Shame. But that will not bother the most of BV and that is the most telling statement of all.
Guess what I got crown and you do not :) Check my profile in few days :) I can probably count 3 good players in vics that have deserved a crown and guess what... you aint there bro....not even close :) you should try a new game :) Barbie world?

(We had more fun than you did!)
If you count 80% of you playing sim city full server including you than I have no clue how you had fun.... I think we had fun ;)

JungleBear

Phrourach
i think vorrian has tried to rattle a few feathers with his silly comments. He was probably chuckling to himself at the ridiculousness of what he wrote as he wrote it..... dont rise guys ha ha

DeletedUser32254

It is what it is.

I am sure that some of you on that side had no clue it was happening but ask yourselves this,, How is it that you were able to land OP attacks on banned players immediately after the attackable bans were put in place? Multiple times. No one gets that lucky.

If it walks like a duck, flys like a duck, and it quacks like a duck,, it is mostly likely a duck.

Then of course, there is the admission from the BL player that he was aware of this skullduggery.

We, and grepo, lost many players when it became so apparent that even our part timers noticed.

It is always sad when winning becomes more important than playing. You can pretend it was your skill that brought the crown of shame, the rest of us know better.

The worst part is that you got away with it, and if you got away with it in Paros (and before perhaps?) there is no reason you will not do it in other worlds. The whole game has been tainted.

JungleBear

Phrourach
Not playing your silly mindgames vorrian, you lost fair and square im afraid. No cheating no friendly mods just good old fashioned skill im afraid. If u dont beleive that, thats fine i dont care. Just lose with dignity man seems to me your just trying to stir something up that simply is codswallopz.......lose gracefully

Last edited:

DeletedUser32254

I just calls 'em likes I sees "em.

From your post I would say you were aware, and likely involved.

Anyone else care to confess?

JungleBear

Phrourach
still no idea what your trying to do or going on about !

The simple truth is ( and im going to be as polite as possible as i respect and like so many of your crew ) bv has many players that have played numerous times before. They know the score and they have the "time" to invest in the game. Hell most of our players at ww stage were farming every hour and sending full resources 3 times a day. It was pretty apparent bns were doing this victores simply were not.

When victores were conquering many cities it was mostly zama and yoyo doing all the hard work. but zama was a cheat and was warned so many times but still he cheated, crazy when he was a good player ( or she ).

Victores did simply not have enough "pro" players. Venom did its as simple as that. we know how the game works and basically used it to our advantage as much as possible.

I could name 10 or so players still in victores i would probably like to play with again. I could name nearly all in bns i would probably like to play with again...

Victores for there size failed in so many areas, maccat made some decisions that unfortunately went the wrong way but could of easily gone the other way had you not been up against such a formidable opponent.

Take heart from the fact that venom have conquered many worlds and swept all aside and will do so again. You may see us again at some point and it will probably be the same outcome.

Imagine 5 alliances of 100 players. each of the alliances will always have 5-10 hardcore players. venom is made up of the 5-10 of each of the 5 alliances...it was always going to be tough im afraid :)

respect your opponents matey dont diss them for playing the game......

want more proof ? look at the bp stats how many of your players made the top ten / how many times did you win attacker of the day ? i have nearly 5 million bp. how many of your players have half of that ? a third of that ? thats your problem... i spent hours building troops/ships attacking defending many of your players simple didnt do enough its as simple as that

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i am done arguing here...grow up vorrian... this is last thing ill say... you guys had members that betrayed you :) they could have told us at any time who was banned there :) plus since i was reporting all those vics players...i would always check with attacks anyway if they would be banned since mod replies saying actions are taken bla bla bla so i would check if i got them banned :)

DeletedUser32254

LOL Keep telling yourselves that and one day you might believe it. ;)

DeletedUser32254

Take heart from the fact that venom have conquered many worlds and swept all aside and will do so again.

And I think now we know how they have done it. It is a shame that you choose to taint your hard work with the lowest of sleaze.