Almogavares

DeletedUser

Spanish alliance in the world Olynthos. If you want an alliance with Spanish forum, do not hesitate to contact Almogávares. We come from the world, "Athens", in Spain, where we have qualified in second position. Only for active warrior and wanting to enjoy a very active forum people.

DeletedUser

I'm with you, happy to start this adventure with this group of friends.

DeletedUser44027

spanish forum on en. servers?
are you kidding me? :pro:

I think this is legal. I may have missed a bit of the rules, but I'm almost positive that while the profile must be in English, the forums don't have to be.

DeletedUser

no they don't. I once joined a penoy alliance and everything was in penoy apart from the profile. I quit after 2 days lol

DeletedUser

In our internal forum use the Spanish.
Here we use English with you.
I apologize for my bad writing.
We want to enjoy this server and demonstrate our category as players,

makro 356

Phrourach
§7) Language
This Grepolis server is the International server. Player or alliance profiles must be written in English or have an English translation of any texts. Private communications, including alliance forums, are allowed to be in any language. It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

DeletedUser

§7) Language
This Grepolis server is the International server. Player or alliance profiles must be written in English or have an English translation of any texts. Private communications, including alliance forums, are allowed to be in any language. It is forbidden to refuse to allow a player entry to an alliance based on his/her nationality.

OK, thank you very much for the clarification.
We prove in the game that are good players.
Of course I will accept anyone who is active and good player.

DeletedUser5819

A lot of people play this sort of game to improve their English. I can imagine people joining to improve their Spanish.
Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world after Mandarin, and is taught to over 50% of USA school students (according to wikipedia).

The great thing here is that there will be people who also write great English, so if Spanish is your second language, there will be people to help.

I once joined a Norwegian server in TW, and left prematurely when I chose the Delete Account button when trying to buy Premium <doh>

Best of luck to you.

makro 356

Phrourach
i dont know a single spanish word :(
i know Italian, Slovenian, Croatian and afcourse English

but this are en. servers and not us.....

Last edited:

DeletedUser23986

I don't know a single spanish word, but then you have other alliances which will speak english too :p

I once joined a Norwegian server in TW, and left prematurely when I chose the Delete Account button when trying to buy Premium <doh>

Oh! I am really happy to know this :)

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you.

Ahh, so i'm not the only one who joins other servers to improve my language skills! (.dk servers for me :D)

DeletedUser44027

Oh... I feel so bad now... I join the rim of Spanish servers, and if I play well, I join a noob alliance to force them to learn English to talk to me :p