What do you want from me???

DeletedUser

Graeme your a mad scone!!!
Good name though they couldn't argue it really

DeletedUser

I did go a bit over the top had a song as well, would you like to see it?

DeletedUser27700

Thanks for giving us the room to be active on here Iced.
I also am not really the creative type, my thought would be a tweak on the personality of the month. It would be to make a personality of the world. As this world is nearing the end I think in next month or two would be a great time to do it.

I'm all about activity (ignore my 2 day absence plskthxbai). The issue with anything that's voted on for prizes is the obvious temptation for cheats and other manipulative sorts of stuffs. If we figure out some way to make it anonymous, it could work I spose. Or if we cut out the prizes.

IcedDragon - you mean this forum hasn't already sucked out your soul :eek: Maybe we want blood, sweat, tears and more besides ;)

I think it would be good and fitting to nominate 'best player' awards where we can nominate others for their prowess, skills or even cheek. I would like to have 2 votes on this as, in my opinion, there is one LOM player and one Apa player who I would nominate as the best players in this game.

I have no soul...

Sounds like the end of school awards ceremonies we used to do. haha….. Is a good idea though.

Could be something they implement into the achievements system. I.e ..Showing what the player was awarded in that world. Could be a good mix of humorous and serious ones. :)

Humorous would be ideal, imo

You could always try a nice challenging twist and try for city names that are good, humourous, cheeky, apt and don't break the rules :p

I like that, but the same issues arise. I mean, I don't have time to look at all your city names, so they would have to be nominated, which leads back to a vote.

DeletedUser25746

I'm all about activity (ignore my 2 day absence plskthxbai). The issue with anything that's voted on for prizes is the obvious temptation for cheats and other manipulative sorts of stuffs. If we figure out some way to make it anonymous, it could work I spose. Or if we cut out the prizes.

True. You could end up with the vote saying Calavares was the most significant alliance. On a side note congrats to the former 13th for being the true longest lasting alliance in that poll(not that it did anything for you). My new mission is to get the title and banner of "Donkey of Idalium".

DeletedUser42118

Well i just got the grepo message about the competition?....................And that's about all the mention it gets

(if anyone would like to emphasize on what they think i'm saying it'd be good)

DeletedUser27700

Moar ideas pls, or we can do another pixel comp.
Or, hmm...How about a PnP competition? This world has no shortage or trash talking, so why not format it good, and we can work out some interesting way to make it an idea.
Whadya think?

DeletedUser

That sounds awesome ice. Damn our best PnP person left the server. Swarren we will need your skills.

DeletedUser

Politics and Propaganda
or
plug and play

just usually a bit of wind up on a certain alliance or player, if only I was computer literate, LoM could provide an amusing one, I am sure

DeletedUser

I meant to make a PnP a while ago but I never ended up doing it, so here's this photo instead:

Cerb.JPG

Apathetic's awesome Cerberus nuke :)

DeletedUser27700

Ok, if you guys want to do this and are going to enter and make the PnP's, I'll look into how it works and see if it can get approved.
Start writing (nod)

DeletedUser25746

What happened to this iced. You got promotion and forget your loved ones?

Since this world is over soon can we try and get a completion for best world experience story?
If any one else is interested lets get some people signing up and we may get iced to lobby for a good prize for his former loved ones.

DeletedUser

What happened to this iced. You got promotion and forget your loved ones?

Since this world is over soon can we try and get a completion for best world experience story?
If any one else is interested lets get some people signing up and we may get iced to lobby for a good prize for his former loved ones.

My best experience was when CrazyHag/General Disarray accused me of disbanding his first alliance "Swine Veterans" even though i was never a member of it :heh::heh:

How did you get on with your most recent psyche evaluation??

I hope you are now feeling better and that you have got those crazy thoughts out of your mind:D:D

DeletedUser25746

My best experience was when CrazyHag/General Disarray accused me of disbanding his first alliance "Swine Veterans" even though i was never a member of it :heh::heh:

How did you get on with your most recent psyche evaluation??

I hope you are now feeling better and that you have got those crazy thoughts out of your mind:D:D

I was hoping I could thank you for helping us secure the win. Thank you for being you. We could not have won so easily without you.