Milestones Milestones

DeletedUser33512

to be honest, in my opinion ... the Externals would be a bit more lively if people didnt want to start a slanging match everytime someone says something, were better than you stuff, it can get a bit childish at times

Must say I haven't really seen much of that here, but hey you could post your opinion once in a while, rather than sling mud. Then you'd probably get some love too, right Bear?

DeletedUser46395

Must say I haven't really seen much of that here, but hey you could post your opinion once in a while, rather than sling mud. Then you'd probably get some love too, right Bear?

I think the majority of people in this particular board are fairly good on that one, and we've had some good discussions about genuine opinions even amongst sworn enemies (in the game ;)),but there are one or two exceptions that tend to spoil it a bit by just lacking any humour in the banter, and Daz is right about that. My understanding is that these individuals aren't liked by their own alliance for similar reasons .... ;)

Trash talk can be great fun when it's said with humour, but taken too seriously it's just sad. :)

ANYWAY, this is all a bit off topic for a milestones thread.

How about a new one, first alliance to lose 30k attacking ground forces taking one city? ;)

DeletedUser

I think the majority of people in this particular board are fairly good on that one, and we've had some good discussions about genuine opinions even amongst sworn enemies (in the game ;)),but there are one or two exceptions that tend to spoil it a bit by just lacking any humour in the banter, and Daz is right about that. My understanding is that these individuals aren't liked by their own alliance for similar reasons .... ;)

Trash talk can be great fun when it's said with humour, but taken too seriously it's just sad. :)

ANYWAY, this is all a bit off topic for a milestones thread.

How about a new one, first alliance to lose 30k attacking ground forces taking one city? ;)

Thank you, people dont like you when you are doing something right ;)

DeletedUser46395

As if to prove my point, I got neg repped for that: "all I write is the true... now deal with mes being better than u"

I think we can all guess who did that, and it's no wonder he's so unpopular even - no, especially - in his own alliance, if what I'm hearing is true. :)

DeletedUser

Actually, I couldnt -rep u, it wasn't me... (tough the -repper also uses ''...'')
And I really don't care what people like or dont like as I rarely find someone worth being liked :D

DeletedUser45085

As if to prove my point, I got neg repped for that: "all I write is the true... now deal with mes being better than u"

I think we can all guess who did that, and it's no wonder he's so unpopular even - no, especially - in his own alliance, if what I'm hearing is true. :)

:( i thought people loved me - especially - those in my own alliance :( oh well, war is peace, freedom is hate, ignorance is strength and hate is love.

on a serious note; low tactics bearissimus, i didnt think u'd scoop this low and try to entice ppl in the same alliance against each other. if there are differences between ppl in the same alliance which is only natural and happens the all the time y dont you come out and say who it is... instead of these sny comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:( i thought people loved me - especially - those in my own alliance :( oh well, war is peace, freedom is hate, ignorance is strength and hate is love.

on a serious note; low tactics bearissimus, i didnt think u'd scoop this low and try to entice ppl in the same alliance against each other. if there are differences between ppl in the same alliance which is only natural and happens the all the time y dont you come out and say who it is... instead of these sny comments.

Cmon wred, I was going to have fun pretending I was devasted by that post :(
Now I have to do some stupid pnp or something like that....

BTW: bear, I like wred

DeletedUser46395

Oh come on, you should know by now that unless I state it's my opinion, I tell nothing but the truth in here. I guess by Grepo standards telling the truth is a low tactic. ;)
Thing is I speculated before that there were divisions within your alliance, I now know I was right. As you say, it's pretty natural. What I'm not prepared to do is to betray confidences with regard to names, that WOULD be low.

P.S. Raf, I like Wred too. I honestly hope BD doesn't fall apart, I'm having a whale of a time fighting such excellent enemies.

DeletedUser33512

Oh come on, you should know by now that unless I state it's my opinion, I tell nothing but the truth in here. I guess by Grepo standards telling the truth is a low tactic. ;)
Thing is I speculated before that there were divisions within your alliance, I now know I was right. As you say, it's pretty natural. What I'm not prepared to do is to betray confidences with regard to names, that WOULD be low.

P.S. Raf, I like Wred too. I honestly hope BD doesn't fall apart, I'm having a whale of a time fighting such excellent enemies.

That is interesting. You're suggesting someone from B.D. Has told you that :).

B.D. Isn't going anywhere :) and we all have stories about losing 30k troops on one city. You guys too, except we took :)

DeletedUser4278

Am i missing out on something that is happening? I was completely unaware we are falling apart next time can someone from inside alliance tell me before! so i don't have to find out like this.

DeletedUser46395

Where did I say you were falling apart? Guys, you need to work on your reading skills. :)

DeletedUser4278

Reading between the line you left a big enough gap in your post for us to do so ;)

DeletedUser33512

By saying you honestly hope we don't. I read between the lines ;).

Of course there wasn't :D

DeletedUser46395

Ah, you credit me with too much deviousness, guys. Yes, I'm aware of divisions, not surprising in an alliance of that size and of disparate backgrounds. And yes, several people in BD have told me that - no names, no pack drill. And no, they've not given me any indication of any split. I would not be telling the truth if I didn't say I had heard rumours of a split, but :pro: - there are always that sort of rumour about at least one alliance. Very occasionally, they're true.

I almost wish I had deliberately structured that post to imply that I knew about a split, would indeed be good propaganda - but honestly it was just intended to express a wish for the fighting to continue. Don't go reading stuff into my posts that's not there. :)

DeletedUser46395

Well if I really was trying to make you think that, would I then come out and explain that's not what I meant? But I suppose you'll think that's a double-bluff. And this one a triple-bluff..... ;)

As I've said before, the truth is the most potent weapon in this game, because nobody believes it anyway. ;)