Why are you playing Nysa?

DeletedUser46395

A couple of threads recently got me thinking of why people play the game, and I know I play different worlds for different things; to try out new game features, or sometimes an experiment with playing styles, or perhaps just because friends are playing it. That sometimes means I play at different intensities, and also that in some worlds I lead, in others I'm more than happy just to be part of a team.

Which brings me to Nysa - I'm playing it for the long term, but what about anyone else?

DeletedUser10837

A couple of threads recently got me thinking of why people play the game, and I know I play different worlds for different things; to try out new game features, or sometimes an experiment with playing styles, or perhaps just because friends are playing it. That sometimes means I play at different intensities, and also that in some worlds I lead, in others I'm more than happy just to be part of a team.

Which brings me to Nysa - I'm playing it for the long term, but what about anyone else?

I stopped playing grepolis in 2011 or 2012 and have been away since. I decided to come back and play Nysa to see how the game has changed and whether it's worth return to it.

DeletedUser

For me i am on a rim adventure right now don't have time to fight in the core but willing to get more involved later when i have more time to do so until then i shall be a sleeping dragon :)

DeletedUser22650

im mostly looking at the new stuff, and annoying north o44

DeletedUser23384

I just love this game and speed 3 what can i say....and no morale

DeletedUser

I'm here with my friends, dropped 3 worlds so I can put 100% into this newer world :)

So hopefully, for the long run xD

DeletedUser

Haven't been in grepolis for 8 or so months...

returned to play the game i loved but meh :3 getting to know all these new peoples is a pain. Especially if you are late in the late and people tend to just ignore u coz u don't have gold or points (i'd do that too :/ i think)

and heroes...wanted to know what they are like. not bad :D

DeletedUser41959

Haven't played in a while so this seemed like the perfect world to join if I wanted to return . Annnnnnnnd I landed on the rim ( o74 , pretty sad :( )

JungleBear

Phrourach
Well just arrived after finishing paros with a few buddies. Its either a stop gap before the new world opens or may stick around depending on new world settings

mats25

Phrourach
just looking around...and interested more of the new world as well...lets see..i have bad feeling if new world opened with good speed,meny players move away...

this is my opininon...and for this the nysa need to make the best to hold up the interest here...

DeletedUser

I am playing nysa because nysa sounds like girl name :) so i taught there would be only girls there or possibly me alone with all of the girls :)