Pnp 4 CSs failures

DeletedUser

all i know is in-game zulu is a good guys and good team mate, i don't think its greenolives place to call him out on such a subject. that is way to personal to put out there for others to read. i do recall this subject on Thebes. but i never heard of the child dying. he could of gotten sick and now it progressed to this. how do you know ? point of the matter is you don't know his business. and its in really bad taste plain and simple

you should be ashamed . i know a couple of people in-game that have had personal tragedies .and the last thing they would want is random people knowing there business

anyone of spooky's friends or tommyknights friends want to attest to that one?? bc you know what i'm talking about.

Now hold ur horses and u show some respect to people to.
You have no right to tell anyone to be ashamed.

DeletedUser

Now hold ur horses and u show some respect to people to.
You have no right to tell anyone to be ashamed.

what the hell are you going on about? i'm the one preaching respect and privacy about thing , i brought up "my" friends names as an example
i'm not one here air out dirty laundry like greenolive is doing to zulu. fluxon this conversation is beyond you you if you cant grasp what my meaning was ...

ohhhh i'm sorry back to me talking about U.S bc thats rude of me to change the subject on you guys, to call out this BS

the fact you are sticking up for olive here is kinda classes on your end to. i expected better from you fluxon :supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just mentioned there names i said nothing about them..

see buts its ok for oliver to do this to zulu common now that was pot calling the kettle black. and lets not forget something they were my friends too i'm not just bring this up for no reason i'm proving a point this was out of line... !!! and you guys are defending olives actions
unbelievable...

DeletedUser20415

well if olives story is right, and that guy did what olive say he did ... you will be in tough position by defending him.

DeletedUser

i just mentioned there names i said nothing about them..

see buts its ok for oliver to do this to zulu common now that was pot calling the kettle black. and lets not forget something they were my friends too i'm not just bring this up for no reason i'm proving a point this was out of line... !!! and you guys are defending olives actions
unbelievable...

now this is where i have to give u the most boring explanation ever:
1- i am not standing up for olive
2- i am not standing up for u
3- RL stays out of the forums
4- History is history
5- I tried to change the subject before with olive in a nice and decent way by telling him that RL stays out and that if that guy is lying its on his consciousness especially if he has a kid, but noooo Mr i am always right and i have the last word wants to talk about this over and over and over.

Cut it change the subject and let things be fun here.

DeletedUser

that's was my whole propose of my post it was out of line and rl stuff should never i repeat never posted on the externals.
its personal and it should stay that way regardless of what others point of view of what they think they know.

zulu is a good guy and deserves his privacy regardless if the story is true or not. i pray it is not for the child shake. but if it isnt, then i'm just ashamed as you guys for having to address this . i will defend anyone that i think deserves it. friend or foe, esp a friend!!

DeletedUser

that's was my whole propose of my post it was out of line and rl stuff should never i repeat never posted on the externals.
its personal and it should stay that way regardless of what others point of view of what they think they know.

zulu is a good guy and deserves his privacy regardless if the story is true or not. i pray it is not for the child shake. but if it isnt, then i'm just ashamed as you guys for having to address this . i will defend anyone that i think deserves it. friend or foe, esp a friend!!

for god's sake............ WE GET IT
you are valient and you are the knight of grepolis.

No need to have the last word. I've been through some of your nice history on grepo. Seems you like to change your city names a lot. Someone told me to mention those two letters Xi ;)

i am wondering do u have this option:
1qjOGTH.jpg

DeletedUser

who doesn't like to get the last word :D i had some pretty great names on xi i'm sure they will always be remembered for comical genius that they were :cool:

ok now you guys can get back to phrasing your self with every new post :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

every time someone post something about U.S IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THERE

Big-Head.jpg

OMG WE are so good every post we put up glorifies us and nobody else!!!

DeletedUser19892

every time someone post something about U.S IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THERE

Big-Head.jpg

OMG WE are so good every post we put up glorifies us and nobody else!!!
haha, ofc. its a pnp. thats the entire point of a pnp.

we can make a pnp about krypt if you want, i mean you dont know how to?

I see you will have a problem with making 1 of ur own tho. Then you woudl have to post first instead of post last. hmm...

DeletedUser

haha, ofc. its a pnp. thats the entire point of a pnp.

we can make a pnp about krypt if you want, i mean you dont know how to?

I see you will have a problem with making 1 of ur own tho. Then you woudl have to post first instead of post last. hmm...
I can make pnp about US if you like :p

makro 356

Phrourach
i finished and never again....
I didnt liked shadows, they didnt let me grow, but now im finaly growing here.

Last edited: