Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser23384

MRA isn't a term used properly here, everyone technically mass recruits, its all about who you recruit.

So personally i do not think they are MRA. Ghost division yes, blind invites when i hadn't even got past 300 points

Madbanshee

Phrourach
I agree with you there Pickled. Ghost division 'blind invited' me and most likely many others right at the beginning. I messaged every single person I invited but then a few hours later, people started messaging me instead wanting to join. I could only accept the experienced ones at the time so now recruitment is Closed for PR.

DeletedUser

Right, top 5 guess. I'll make a 12 after BP.

1 - Ghost Division - Need I say more? SINK
2 - Phoenix Rising - Bit big, average a little low. Kill off people lower than, say 800 points, then it is a SWIM. Right now, FLOAT
3 - Awakon Problem - Good, but leader is not the best. I know him from another world and he didn't stay active at all. FLOAT
4 - Impact - No comment.
5 - Lords of Conquest - 2 Pacts? I hate noobs. INSTA-SINK

DeletedUser

Right, top 5 guess. I'll make a 12 after BP.

1 - Ghost Division - Need I say more? SINK
2 - Phoenix Rising - Bit big, average a little low. Kill off people lower than, say 800 points, then it is a SWIM. Right now, FLOAT
3 - Awakon Problem - Good, but leader is not the best. I know him from another world and he didn't stay active at all. FLOAT
4 - Impact - No comment.
5 - Lords of Conquest - 2 Pacts? I hate noobs. INSTA-SINK

How can 2 pacts be more sink than MRA? o_O

DeletedUser23384

Please sign your minus rep and not beat around the bush

Because the pacts mean nothing and it shows they dont want war and wont ever be ready for it. Atleast MRA may have a small percentage of people that can actually do stuff in there 500 people they have.

@banshee I had many people using the alliance finder tool with the message grepo gives it was cute

DeletedUser

Lol a spy network, lets watch your rep bar turn red for that one

DeletedUser

Lol your funny thinking you know everything based on 2 pacts, without having a spy network up and running knowing the details of said pacts.

You don't need to know the details the fact that you have this many allies this close to you... you might as well be a mra

DeletedUser

GHOST DIVISION-SWIM do i really need to say more? They have everything a good alliance needs lots of players the ability to mash the recruit button and lets not forget CAPS lOCK syndrome.

Phoenix Rising
- Sink, because they have 13 letters in their name and that's bad luck

Awoken Problem- sink- also 13 letters

Impact-Micheal Phelps, i'm here nuff said

Lords of Conquest- Reminds me of lord of the rings and geeks can't swim so sink.

DeletedUser

1 GHOST DIVISION - sink its day 1
2 Phoenix Rising - sink its day 1
3 Awoken Problem - sink its day 1
4 Impact - sink its day 1
5 Lords of Conquest - sink its day 1

DeletedUser

Dont worry about the two pacts Lords of Conquest made and worry abour your alliance since everybody seems to be sticking their noses where they are not suppose to.

Thing is, we are not worrying about LoC's pacts, we are laughing at them.

Madbanshee

Phrourach
GHOST DIVISION-SWIM do i really need to say more? They have everything a good alliance needs lots of players the ability to mash the recruit button and lets not forget CAPS lOCK syndrome.

Phoenix Rising
- Sink, because they have 13 letters in their name and that's bad luck

Awoken Problem- sink- also 13 letters

Impact-Micheal Phelps, i'm here nuff said

Lords of Conquest- Reminds me of lord of the rings and geeks can't swim so sink.

GHOST DIVISION has 13 Letters too mate! LOL :pro:

DeletedUser40768

GHOST DIVISION- Mega Sink, would be very surprised if they were still here a week after BP ends. They have already sent blind invites to just about half the world, and they already have an academy.

Phoenix Rising- Float, almost reaching the alliance cap but the recruitment is closed so looks like no academy will be made here :D Don't consider these guys an MRA right now, there seems smart enough that they will do alright.

Awoken Problem- Float for now, don't know much about them but they seem to have the right idea for recruitment.

Impact- No comment :)

Lords of Conquest- Sink, because they are not the strongest alliance in either of their two main oceans 44 and 45. They also have the lowest average points in the top 5, though maybe they joined a bit late. lol Looks like they are hiding pacts after what some other people here said :D

DeletedUser40768

Anyone want to guess how many Ghost Divisions there will be until they sink :D I say 4 minimum :p