Bones and Skulls

• Thread starter DeletedUser43592
  • Start date

DeletedUser43592

We are here and we want to keep the good reputation gained in Paros.
We want to win the world, but we are aware that every alliance wants.
More important than the crown is to play a nice game with respect for all participants in the game - colleagues, allies or adversaries.

Have fun!

DeletedUser

good luck dorin :) nice 2 meet you again :) hopefully we will find the same interest in this world :)

Cheers

DeletedUser

Is quite nice to say some of our friends/enemies here.
We always try to keep a positive atmosphere so ... let's have some fun.

DeletedUser

It's sad to see such posts.
Is not a bad thing to respect an enemy.
But some of us do not understand the concept.

DeletedUser

We are enemies now this is news we are only a few days in lol

DeletedUser

Try do not twist my words.
We start Paros as friends end end as enemies - is about the past not the future

DeletedUser

well dragana and gesote were not there when we were pacted or enemies :) dragana is not even here in pandosia lol

DeletedUser

probablly that is the reason of their posts
the future is still unknown ... for all of us ... :)

DeletedUser41456

I always find it funny when people that didnt even fight the war give their two cents like they were there..i call these trench ghost warriors lol

Respect to Irdin and Bow..n Czar who i think is done with grepo (one of the best leaders/players ever in grepo)....

Will be interesting to see what happens here ..both bns n buccs have awesome teams and awesome leaders...i dont think there is one bad thing i can say about Irdin or Bow...same with Doru and Nomad..will be a fun ride guys..plus all the X factor teams in it will be fun..

DeletedUser41456

Same with Strat btw..one of the best leaders i have ever seen..and Judy/Karas...

DeletedUser5061

Thing I learned from Paros is when an alliance goes a different direction from its foundations, leaders should agree to disband it and start fresh. Would have loved to sim here a couple of months with a few old friends but clearly that would mean being in an alliance with ignorant people who take this game way too serious.

The comment was made in good humor so relax and for the record Venomous D (Dragana) fought a lot of wars for Venom, way before you grew enough balls to make your first post on the Paros forum let alone set foot inside a Venom alliance.

If you weren't so self centered you would realize there were players that came before you and there will be players after, maybe not for you but for everyone else life comes before any game, so players quit that doesn't mean you have the right to be disrespectful or dismissive of them especially if they helped build the legacy you seem so proud of.

DeletedUser41456

Thing I learned from Paros is when an alliance goes a different direction from its foundations, leaders should agree to disband it and start fresh. Would have loved to sim here a couple of months with a few old friends but clearly that would mean being in an alliance with ignorant people who take this game way too serious.

The comment was made in good humor so relax and for the record Venomous D (Dragana) fought a lot of wars for Venom, way before you grew enough balls to make your first post on the Paros forum let alone set foot inside a Venom alliance.

If you weren't so self centered you would realize there were players that came before you and there will be players after, maybe not for you but for everyone else life comes before any game, so players quit that doesn't mean you have the right to be disrespectful or dismissive of them especially if they helped build the legacy you seem so proud of.

I'm playing for BNS in this server so you actually should do some research instead of pointing at some fake reason as to why you are too scared to join this server.

DeletedUser41456

I want you to join the server...so you can quit again and then pretend you got something hot going on in en 120. lol.

DeletedUser41456

I respect those i respect....from what i have seen..that's it. I'm suppose to care about Venomous D/YOU who quit as soon as things got rough in your server and then you leave to greener "lawns" lol.

Give that speech to new players, here you can save that for the next server.

DeletedUser41456

And you are the last person that should reduce to the "get a life" excuse for being a "coward"...so stop.

Last edited by a moderator: