Lords of Conquest Vs IMPACT

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser46838

I and the outsiders shall be the judge to who started the war....

Let's hear from both sides

VERDICT:

DeletedUser30636

well i guess theres your answer XD not much of a war then

DeletedUser47121

Well i replied cause with your answer the thread would have been probably deleted.

DeletedUser

we started farming them because we found their players easy to farm its not war we are just using them as play toys for our amusement.

DeletedUser21990

Does it really matter who started the war lol.

:pro: War is a big part of this game, with both alliances sharing islands with each other its no suprise both sides are trying to farm each other as there is not much else to do, seeing as only a couple of people are CQ ready.

To add to that you can't really have a war if most members of both alliances cannot conquer yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29152

Listen LoC there is now war with you lot. One of you if any is able to revolt and take cities from us so really it's just you giving us BP at the moment

DeletedUser47121

Listen LoC there is now war with you lot. One of you if any is able to revolt and take cities from us so really it's just you giving us BP at the moment

So just because we dont have heavy gold users we cant fight you is that what you are saying?

DeletedUser29152

if you call using 200gold that I got for free doing the grepolis offers heavy gold use then yeah...sue me

DeletedUser

Haha, I've only used 100, wasn't going to take this world seriously at first but then I saw a lot of famous people so I its time to use gold :)

DeletedUser

Haha, I've only used 100, wasn't going to take this world seriously at first but then I saw a lot of famous people so I its time to use gold :)

We have celebz here?!! Oh geez!!! So excited! I need to make my self presentable for them e.g. need to take a bath.

DeletedUser

I'm the number 1 fighter and i've only used 100 gold so far

DeletedUser6378

The is a lot of very well known people on this server. The part to ask about is how many are using a new name so people wont know who they are.

Lords of Conquest seem like they think they are at war. In my opinion they are going to get whipped. groups that think they are at war when the other group doesn't never really stand a chance when the other group decides it is time to actually go to war with them.

DeletedUser47121

This wasnt about fighters cause you can be a good fighter and dont use any gold but i am guessing that neither of you is conquest ready and thats why people said we dont stand a chance,just cause nobody has CQ ready and Impact has players who do (heavy gold users)

DeletedUser40768

This wasnt about fighters cause you can be a good fighter and dont use any gold but i am guessing that neither of you is conquest ready and thats why people said we dont stand a chance,just cause nobody has CQ ready and Impact has players who do (heavy gold users)

If I exclude every rim alliance (or alliances with a late start) in the top 10, you have the lowest average points of all of the day 1 alliances. So clearly it is just not about gold, as even some alliance with late starts have an average points that mirror your own. It has a lot more to do with the activity of your players, or lack of activity :)

PS: If I include alliances with a late start than your average points are only higher than 2 other top 10 alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47121

If I exclude every rim alliance (or alliances with a late start) in the top 10, you have the lowest average points of all of the day 1 alliances. So clearly it is just not about gold, as even some alliance with late starts have an average points that mirror your own. It has a lot more to do with the activity of your players, or lack of activity :)

PS: If I include alliances with a late start than your average points are only higher than 2 other top 10 alliances.

Half of us still have a day or two to go before the end of their BP so we arent as #1 day alliance as you think.

DeletedUser6378

Thats due to poor recruiting. Your group set yourself up for failure from the beginning. Seriously why would you scatter your group like that. That is like asking for everybody to attack you. Then your diplomat comes off like it is either join your group or be your enemies. Well there is way to many good players here to be like that.

When iw as confronted I did the diplomatic thing, and was nice, and polite. You said we had till the end of BP to join. Well guess what we are not about to join, and never had any intentions of joining. In fact some of our members seem to like the idea of farming your team. I must admit that I am one of them, and will start as soon as your members on the island with me lose there BP.