Newspaper Week One: Gossip

DeletedUser

haha you have no one to blame for yourself. first off if their not doing their jobs, get rid of em. second off, if you we're conquering cities who cares. you tried to stop conquers when in reality all you had to do was tell your players to start supporting one another

Instead of criticizing my leadership, maybe you should worry more about your own since you obviously need help. Or how about this, criticize your own leadership. At least I was there for my alliance.

Varun

Strategos
I can think of multiple, probably 3-4 of top of my head?

Rare, but they have occurred.

xD There are so many of them. Especially in Alpha.

TW - Shadow rarely used diplomacy and still they dominated the world. TBDI (the alliance I was in) managed extremely well without it and came in second. Then there were several other alliances like Hogs of War, Immortals, Eclipse and such. The only reason the latter disbanded was due to lack of interest to play among players. Although the hogs were conquered by TBDI and so were Immortals.

DeletedUser30636

Instead of criticizing my leadership, maybe you should worry more about your own since you obviously need help. Or how about this, criticize your own leadership. At least I was there for my alliance.

haha what do you mean? im not there for my alliance? i criticize my leadership abilities everyday. Every night i reflect on the decisions ive made and my actions and see what i did wrong and learnt from it. Your taking offense to me telling you why your alliance fell and why your excuses are invalid, take some responsibility. And will you please elaborate on how i need help? also i appreciate the -rep, and the fact that you didnt sign it greatly reflects your personality, You my sir are the one that needs to grow up.

DeletedUser41523

Okay, this is getting stupid. I'll say this flat out right now. If Impact doesn't have issues, more power to them. I think they've started slowish out of the blocks for their talent level, but they're still top 5 ABP and to the best of my knowledge have no military issues as of yet. So there's time to improve on what they have. If they do have issues, then who honestly cares about them? If you assemble that kind of talent and can't capitalize, then its not worth the thought. Now, I don't know the situation. Nor will I stick around long enough to find out. But lets assume there ARE issues in Impact. Then you need to get off the externals and get them together.

Also, lets leave other worlds out of it. Hydra doesn't matter, the previously failed Impact(s) don't matter. Its all about here and now.