Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser

This just turned for the worst Lokiswrath, because now everybody sees you for you. Using a spy isn't going to bring you credit but for some people I guess it makes them feel satisfied as if you just accomplished a deed. Only noobs do this.

DeletedUser

This just turned for the worst Lokiswrath, because now everybody sees you for you. Using a spy isn't going to bring you credit but for some people I guess it makes them feel satisfied as if you just accomplished a deed. Only noobs do this.

Well i know for a fact i'm better then you , but beyond that i've done this in every world a lot of alliances use spys :)

Now usually i do use it to do a strategic op and who knows maybe one of my other spiders will put on a better show later on

Now lets be honest when it comes to noobs You're out of bp with 12 abp that's just a joke!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

your against using spies? this is a war game no? "all is fair in love and war"

If you ask me spies give some excitement to this game, can be frustrating if you know you have one, but it gives you more of a challenge having to figure it out, spies are part and parcel of war. no we were NOT at war with AP but you think that Russia doesn't have spies in America, or any other countries?

DeletedUser47121

your against using spies? this is a war game no? "all is fair in love and war"

If you ask me spies give some excitement to this game, can be frustrating if you know you have one, but it gives you more of a challenge having to figure it out, spies are part and parcel of war. no we were NOT at war with AP but you think that Russia doesn't have spies in America, or any other countries?

Its one thing to use spies to get some sort of a advantage but a whole other thing to use a spy to disvolve an alliance.

DeletedUser

I don't think you have much room to talk at all. As you run a MRA as it is. Maybe you should invite me in and let me help you fix that one as well. Im working on a resume all I need is a few more for the list. I don't mind your alliance being one of them to make this world less of a few more noobs! :)

DeletedUser41523

He's not even running the alliance we're in...Neither of us are.

DeletedUser

He's not even running the alliance we're in...Neither of us are.

Well you should probably just stop where you are as well because you don't have a idea what you talking about either. :) Did both of you start a few days ago? Because your reputation does not go with your knowledge on this game if you don't get why we did what we did.

DeletedUser

Well you should probably just stop where you are as well because you don't have a idea what you talking about either. :) Did both of you start a few days ago? Because your reputation does not go with your knowledge on this game if you don't get why we did what we did.
It will make more sense later don't even bother trying to explain it:D

DeletedUser45165

There were several of us in AP that were looking at leaving soon, myself included. There were issues in the alliance that if allowed to continue would have caused a train wreck at some point.

From my perspective, the disbanding thing sucked. I'm not going to give anyone the satisfaction of going off on a rant, but I will throw my 2 cents in. I wasn't in leadership, but I was active and trying to make things work regardless of the problems.

While the intent might have been to get back at one person for something that happened in another world, it really screwed over those of us that were active and trying to work as a team. Next thing you know there's no flag, no forum, no alliance, no anything. It didn't affect the simmers, because they are still sitting on the same load of troops they had since bp ended, plus they didn't really use the forums anyway.

I learned the lesson that I shouldn't trust anyone in this game, so I guess I should say thanks for the education. I just wonder, will this make people hold back a little more when they are asked to support alliance members? Will you keep a little extra for yourself since you never know if your flag will just disappear?

P.S. Since I am now a target, i'm up for draft. :eek:

DeletedUser10984

I never understood why people get all hyped about this, you had a spy in an alliance and basically disbanded it, come back to me when you force an alliance to disband without having someone on the inside doing it for you.

DeletedUser41523

Ice, actually I do. It'll become pretty clear why that was probably the dumbest thing Impact could have done soon. I promise you.

Sac, couldn't have said it better.

DeletedUser

I never understood why people get all hyped about this, you had a spy in an alliance and basically disbanded it, come back to me when you force an alliance to disband without having someone on the inside doing it for you.

I've done that plenty of times i quit for a year and everyone forgets about me......

DeletedUser30636

Ice, actually I do. It'll become pretty clear why that was probably the dumbest thing Impact could have done soon. I promise you.

Sac, couldn't have said it better.

due to your anger, im sure you guys had a relationship with AP and your looking to avenge them. Even though many players we're unhappy with the alliance mainly because of the leadership.

DeletedUser41856

As EVERYONE can see....it WASNT disbanded by them, was sabotage.

But I am sure that the future shall show that they are not to be trusted, and will be difficult for them in the near future.

Yes, this is a war game....and want to say "all is fair in love and war"? ok, how about "fight with HONOR"? this was NOT honorable. cheap shot is what I call it.

DeletedUser30636

As EVERYONE can see....it WASNT disbanded by them, was sabotage.

But I am sure that the future shall show that they are not to be trusted, and will be difficult for them in the near future.

Yes, this is a war game....and want to say "all is fair in love and war"? ok, how about "fight with HONOR"? this was NOT honorable. cheap shot is what I call it.
why should we not be trusted? we didnt betray an ally, we simply sabotaged an alliance that previously declared war on us. and again had several unhappy members, some that even left, just to name off two, Dr.Doom and addy (who happened to be a diplomat), not to mention the guy a few posts back, and a message I recieved a few minutes ago, in general people were unhappy with their current situation. Youll all see why this was beneficial for everyone very soon.

DeletedUser

Well i know for a fact i'm better then you , but beyond that i've done this in every world a lot of alliances use spys :)

Now usually i do use it to do a strategic op and who knows maybe one of my other spiders will put on a better show later on

Now lets be honest when it comes to noobs You're out of bp with 12 abp that's just a joke!

Okay, would you like to compare stats because I can put my life up in a bet to show you that I'm way better than you, I already told you noob, I'm not taking this world seriously, I don't even play revolt. Catch me on the next conquest world, bet I mop the floor with your city and even rename it o55 Mop.

Ice, just stop because you also suck and if you can't beat me ingame then don't talk. Plus, who do you think you are, why would I ever want your help to lead an alliance. I wouldn't even let you into my alliance.

ShreftyThred, I don't use spies because I'm not a noob like demon, I can play without using them and getting an advantage on other alliances. This may be a war game but not a sore loser game.

DeletedUser41523

due to your anger, im sure you guys had a relationship with AP and your looking to avenge them. Even though many players we're unhappy with the alliance mainly because of the leadership.

I'm not even mad lol. I'm saying what you did was silly and i'm saying that you'll see why down the line. Nope, I can assure you that IGB has no relation to them. I've fought Cben before on Delos, we rimmed him in an op and his alliance disbanded shortly after.

DeletedUser

Shrefty, I don't want to hurt your little feelings, but you must be crazy

if you think

1) Placing a spy in your enemies alliance ( Showing that you can't win without being a poor sport )

2) Having that spy dissolve that alliance

3) Then actually think you still have honor and pride for doing that

4) Not to mention now that you think its beneficial because of a rumor about players planning to leave

DeletedUser41856

why should we not be trusted? we didnt betray an ally, we simply sabotaged an alliance that previously declared war on us. and again had several unhappy members, some that even left, just to name off two, Dr.Doom and addy (who happened to be a diplomat), not to mention the guy a few posts back, and a message I recieved a few minutes ago, in general people were unhappy with their current situation. Youll all see why this was beneficial for everyone very soon.

HAHAHA

No response to the "HONOR" part??? People do not follow you OR respect you for being trustworthy or not, they follow you and would die for you if you have HONOR. All you have done is "try" to better your own position. If you actually believe that this was beneficial to the entire server.....then you need a reality check. Actually you have painted a target on your alliance, THATS REALITY.