Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser44426

HAHAHA

No response to the "HONOR" part??? People do not follow you OR respect you for being trustworthy or not, they follow you and would die for you if you have HONOR. All you have done is "try" to better your own position. If you actually believe that this was beneficial to the entire server.....then you need a reality check. Actually you have painted a target on your alliance, THATS REALITY.

Honor? You need a reality check. This is a game. A war game. Anything goes.

DeletedUser41856

The YOU need to read and listen to what other people say.....MOST agree that you are wrong. Live or die in this "game" depends more on your teammates and their willingness to support you. They support you because they RESPECT you, and you gain RESPECT by having HONOR.

So, if I had a spy in YOUR council kick everyone.....you wouldnt be crying???????? I HIGHLY doubt that

Bad Karma.......nuff said

DeletedUser30636

Shrefty, I don't want to hurt your little feelings, but you must be crazy

if you think

1) Placing a spy in your enemies alliance ( Showing that you can't win without being a poor sport )

2) Having that spy dissolve that alliance

3) Then actually think you still have honor and pride for doing that

4) Not to mention now that you think its beneficial because of a rumor about players planning to leave

well for one, spy was not placed by me. The spy happened to be a friend of demon and we took advantage of their history and his own unhappiness with the alliance. two, never claimed i had honor, Do i usually see this as the right way of handling things? of course not, but then again youll see why this is beneficial to everyone involved very soon.

HAHAHA

No response to the "HONOR" part??? People do not follow you OR respect you for being trustworthy or not, they follow you and would die for you if you have HONOR. All you have done is "try" to better your own position. If you actually believe that this was beneficial to the entire server.....then you need a reality check. Actually you have painted a target on your alliance, THATS REALITY.

i didnt feel the need to respond to the honor part because again, i never claimed i had honor, and i usually dont condone actions like this. I also never said the entire server, when i said everyone i merely meant everyone involved, i dont really see how this affects you or anyone the way it is. the only people that this will effect negatively are the people who dont contribute and Cbenny himself

DeletedUser

Honor goes with anything, even in a game you should have honor. Especially a WAR game.

Shrefty, a honorable person and an actual war player would not take advantage of that, I've seen even enemy alliances that actually have honor and want to fight fair tell the alliance they're at war with that a player in that alliance offered to be a spy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

The YOU need to read and listen to what other people say.....MOST agree that you are wrong. Live or die in this "game" depends more on your teammates and their willingness to support you. They support you because they RESPECT you, and you gain RESPECT by having HONOR.

So, if I had a spy in YOUR council kick everyone.....you wouldnt be crying???????? I HIGHLY doubt that

Cry over that? Unlikely.

DeletedUser30636

at the end of the day this is a game, i dont spend loads of money on this game, i dont make my members unhappy. If it we're to happen then i just need to choose my council better, i would move on with my life probably take a break from the game, every mistake should be a learning experience, Cbenny's mistake was trusting people to easy

DeletedUser44426

Its sad to see people over react on a game. Its not as if you went to go kill the leaders family or anything. This is only a game. In reality, nobody in their right cares about it much. Sure they have the responsibilities of coming on everyday and helpinf out with their alliance. But in the end life steps in, and everything that happens ingame doesnt really effect them.

DeletedUser

oh well, i bite and say my piece as well :)

1) i was one of those who was unhappy with what happened in the alliance. Yes, we had issues with the leadership, mainly because everything was confusing and haphazard, but i believe that we could've and/or would've sort those things out one way or another given a few days. Yes 2 players left, they made their decisions ( and frankly i didn't blamed them, either), that doesn't make it "several", but 2
2) only one person declared war on Impact and that was called off 20 mins later ( this what i meant by confusing). At the same time Awoke was still a viable alliance and last i checked was 3rd in ABP, what shows that had good players ( yes, that was mainly to half decent players, but you will never have equal capability players in any alliance).
3) to say that this will be beneficial to everybody is a weird statement, it's like saying you run over someone in a car, he's in hospital with broken legs, but hey now he can rest :)
4) i make no comments on being fair or not, it's part of the game, everyone plays the way they see best. I'll be the last to pass judgement on people, the way we play the game is a reflection on the way we are in real life, there is no right or wrong way ( on another world we got attacked by an ally who dissolved the pact we had 5 minutes prior the attacks, this wasn't worse).
5) earlier i read something about Impact not interested in moving into O45, you have to spend more silver Shrefty to spy on me ( not by much, but still...).

as i said earlier i don't have an opinion if the "sabotage" was right or wrong thing to do, it happened and we will move on.
i guess we, at Awoke created the situation where this could happen, so we can't blame anyone else for it.
one alliance less, that's all :)

DeletedUser30636

oh well, i bite and say my piece as well :)

1) i was one of those who was unhappy with what happened in the alliance. Yes, we had issues with the leadership, mainly because everything was confusing and haphazard, but i believe that we could've and/or would've sort those things out one way or another given a few days. Yes 2 players left, they made their decisions ( and frankly i didn't blamed them, either), that doesn't make it "several", but 2
2) only one person declared war on Impact and that was called off 20 mins later ( this what i meant by confusing). At the same time Awoke was still a viable alliance and last i checked was 3rd in ABP, what shows that had good players ( yes, that was mainly to half decent players, but you will never have equal capability players in any alliance).
3) to say that this will be beneficial to everybody is a weird statement, it's like saying you run over someone in a car, he's in hospital with broken legs, but hey now he can rest :)
4) i make no comments on being fair or not, it's part of the game, everyone plays the way they see best. I'll be the last to pass judgement on people, the way we play the game is a reflection on the way we are in real life, there is no right or wrong way ( on another world we got attacked by an ally who dissolved the pact we had 5 minutes prior the attacks, this wasn't worse).
5) earlier i read something about Impact not interested in moving into O45, you have to spend more silver Shrefty to spy on me ( not by much, but still...).

as i said earlier i don't have an opinion if the "sabotage" was right or wrong thing to do, it happened and we will move on.
i guess we, at Awoke created the situation where this could happen, so we can't blame anyone else for it.
one alliance less, that's all :)

I appreciate an unbiased opinion regardless of your alliance. You seem to be set in reality and i respect that. and that fact that you understand that these things happen and it is in fact just a game. Alot of respect for you, you earned yourself a +rep

DeletedUser

I appreciate an unbiased opinion regardless of your alliance. You seem to be set in reality and i respect that. and that fact that you understand that these things happen and it is in fact just a game. Alot of respect for you, you earned yourself a +rep

You still suck, TKJ, don't try to pull out the reality card because if you didn't care about this game then you wouldn't even be on the external forums. Its obvious you can tell you've never had any real friends because when a world ends or something drastic happens those who supported you are still your friends.

DeletedUser44426

You still suck, TKJ, don't try to pull out the reality card because if you didn't care about this game then you wouldn't even be on the external forums. Its obvious you can tell you've never had any real friends because when a world ends or something drastic happens those who supported you are still your friends.

I think the problem for you is, you think your better then everybody else. Everytime someone says something about you, even if you dont know them, you either go to the quick part of saying they suck, becuase obviously you dont know me, so thats a stupid idiocy. Your annoying when you argue, its the same over and over. And of course, your assumption about real life friends? Thats just plain and stupid due to the fact that you obviously have no acknowledgment or fact to prove anything like that.

DeletedUser30636

i never said i dont care about this game, if i didnt i wouldnt be working hard to lead an elite alliance. you seem to have a way of taking my words out of context. I said at the end of the day it is just a game. But it is also a community, so yea if get along with someone and we share alot of the same views i consider them as friends, is that a crime? but to assume that i have no real life friends is a pretty large assumption, i get the feeling you think im fat lazy guy who sits at his computer all day XD

DeletedUser

@TKJ

Don't twist my around saying that I think I'm better than every one, I just know that I'm better than you. I never assumed anything, I just said its obvious.

@Shrefty

I wasn't even talking about you, hence the TKJ part, I wouldn't think anything of the sort about you, Shrefty, we go way back but like any great historian knows, history repeats itself, so lets just get this over with, because back then, we were at war with each other, and we both know how that ended. (D)

DeletedUser30636

@TKJ

Don't twist my around saying that I think I'm better than every one, I just know that I'm better than you. I never assumed anything, I just said its obvious.

@Shrefty

I wasn't even talking about you, hence the TKJ part, I wouldn't think anything of the sort about you, Shrefty, we go way back but like any great historian knows, history repeats itself, so lets just get this over with, because back then, we were at war with each other, and we both know how that ended. (D)

if you werent talking to me then why did you quote my post? also history on repeats itself if you dont learn from it, I was a noob back then. and you didnt even do anything XD you had your players conquer ichi's city so you could have it. dont think your better than anyone because until i see you even get as far as conquering a city, ill think you suck.

DeletedUser

My bad Shrefty, the first part was meant for you, when I said you still sucked. And lets not change what happened in the past, I gave my top player permission to tale his city since I still had a day away from CQ Ready and the OP was already undergoing, it still doesn't change the fact that no matter what point in time were in, you won't beat me on a true level.

DeletedUser41523

Hey Gold, ima just say this flat out since we share an alliance. You're not the founder and nor am I. You probably shouldn't be making threats of war, to a person an ocean away, without Ian's approval.

I'll put what I meant when I said the things I did simply since everyone has started to blow up and derail this thing.

Why I THINK this move was stupid on Impact's behalf is because they're absolutely right about AP. AP wasn't much of a threat to them. But someone else in that very ocean is. Now, I don't speak for them. But knowing the crew i'm looking at, no amount of avoiding O45 and appeasement will save them from that group. However, Impact currently was more settled in. So if they had taken the opportunity to set up and then capitalize by rushing an allianceless AP in O45. Then this crew would be in a tactical disadvantage early on. Now, I have all my faith that it wouldn't make the difference either way. But if I was in Impact's shoes, i'd rather play smart than play on impulse. Been down that road, not fun. Elite alliances make sound decisions at the right time, Shrefty. Welcome to leader logic, write this advice down. if you keep playing you'll probably call on it at least once. :)

Now I could be wrong, but until I hear otherwise, then in my humble opinion this move was nothing short of silly. That's on top of it already being in poor taste imo. But all in all, they are right. All is fair in love and war so this too is fair.

DeletedUser30636

Hey Gold, ima just say this flat out since we share an alliance. You're not the founder and nor am I. You probably shouldn't be making threats of war, to a person an ocean away, without Ian's approval.

I'll put what I meant when I said the things I did simply since everyone has started to blow up and derail this thing.

Why I THINK this move was stupid on Impact's behalf is because they're absolutely right about AP. AP wasn't much of a threat to them. But someone else in that very ocean is. Now, I don't speak for them. But knowing the crew i'm looking at, no amount of avoiding O45 and appeasement will save them from that group. However, Impact currently was more settled in. So if they had taken the opportunity to set up and then capitalize by rushing an allianceless AP in O45. Then this crew would be in a tactical disadvantage early on. Now, I have all my faith that it wouldn't make the difference either way. But if I was in Impact's shoes, i'd rather play smart than play on impulse. Been down that road, not fun. Elite alliances make sound decisions at the right time, Shrefty. Welcome to leader logic, write this advice down. if you keep playing you'll probably call on it at least once. :)

Now I could be wrong, but until I hear otherwise, then in my humble opinion this move was nothing short of silly. That's on top of it already being in poor taste imo. But all in all, they are right. All is fair in love and war so this too is fair.

I appreciate it smilo, you seem to be one of the few that still can give constructive criticism. cheers

My bad Shrefty, the first part was meant for you, when I said you still sucked. And lets not change what happened in the past, I gave my top player permission to tale his city since I still had a day away from CQ Ready and the OP was already undergoing, it still doesn't change the fact that no matter what point in time were in, you won't beat me on a true level.

as for you gold, you seem to be just as immature and ignorant as before, your actually suggesting that it doesnt matter if i knew the game then or not, but the outcome will still be the same? maybe for you since you seem to haven't grown since then, But i prefer to reflect on my mistakes and better myself from them, thats why as i continue to play i get better and become more successful, but you seem to lack the intelligence of "growing"

DeletedUser41460

My two cents:

I want to look at this from a manner angle, rather than Honor, because honor isn't really that highly regarded in this cut throat war game.

Just because this is a war game, doesn't mean it is acceptable to do anything you can. There are things that are considered bad manner. Spamming forum to name one. I think maliciously disbanding an alliance is another one, and a rather serious one. It the kind of thing that very destructive, and if someone sets him mind to doing it, it's pretty hard to prevent, and most of the time, we rely on people's sense of moral and responsibility for it to not happen too often. It's like peeing in a water hole, and feeling gleeful about it. Also, what prevents a waiter from spitting in the food he serves? Not a lot more than the sense of moral.

BTW, I kind of have a strong feeling about this because in another world, my small alliance was disbanded by someone else.

DeletedUser32496

We can't blame them for using this tactic many alliances has used this before it just happens to be them this time around. However It can cause problems in the future but im sure they have another plan to sort that out.

I was stupid to trust players and I Amit that. I am not shy to say If i was in the wrong. I will use this to come back stronger and let all alliances involved move on from this now.