Pnp Awoken Problem A.K.A No Longer a problem

DeletedUser40768

I think that nobody has say to what is beneficial to an alliance and what is not, especially when the alliance isn't theirs and if they're not in the alliance.

Actually our spy was in the alliance :p Besides isn't this whole thread just a bunch of people outside the alliance who have been explaining why this was wrong :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30636

I disagree, they could've done good even without a spy disbanding them, I think that nobody has say to what is beneficial to an alliance and what is not, especially when the alliance isn't theirs and if they're not in the alliance.
im basing it off the fact that their much more happy with their current situation.

rumor has it that Impact is only going to use WC for their own benefit and dispose of them once they are done
XD

DeletedUser47369

rumor has it that Impact is only going to use WC for their own benefit and dispose of them once they are done

Rumor has it that some male grepo players like to dress up in womens clothing when they launch revolts

CW and impact dont have any agreements including pacts or naps

maybe there was something with AP but that no longer stands

DeletedUser

I still do not respect the move. Disbanding an alliance is not the same as spying. It all seems like someone starved for attention. As for many alliances being happy with the move I know the people in my alliance are not. I also would not have called the alliance a "Top" alliance if they were not able to reform in short time.

DeletedUser

I still do not respect the move. Disbanding an alliance is not the same as spying. It all seems like someone starved for attention. As for many alliances being happy with the move I know the people in my alliance are not. I also would not have called the alliance a "Top" alliance if they were not able to reform in short time.

You're in an alliance all by yourself LOL

DeletedUser40768

It all seems like someone starved for attention. .

Or maybe just maybe this was a great thing because now they can learn from their mistakes and know where they need to improve upon :)

DeletedUser

Or maybe just maybe this was a great thing because now they can learn from their mistakes and know where they need to improve upon :)

so now we have supposed to send tribute? :)
we all knew where we were supposed to improve and probably we would've done it as well given the time, maybe that's what the the benefactors didn't want to happen?
we will never know and talking about it now is really pointless,it happened, it's part of history, everyone has their opinion and that's fine.
it can't be justified or sugarcoated, but also it's not like we lost our houses or jobs, it's only a game after all.
lets move on everyone, i know we did :)

DeletedUser

I think the only reason why people haven't moved on in the external forums is because this is one of the only active threads. Haha :)

To the gossip thread ?

DeletedUser6378

While the intent might have been to get back at one person for something that happened in another world, it really screwed over those of us that were active and trying to work as a team.

Holding a grudge from other servers is always a bad thing. What happens on one server you should never carry over to another server. All that will do is end up screwing over your teammates.

To screw over a whole alliance like this is a noob move. It is stupid, and will only have negative consequences. This clearly wasn't thought out very well. Then to come here and post about it is just an ego trip. So demon you think your good when in fact your still just a noob. You have been at this for 2 years now, and you still haven't figured it out yet. When you do figure it out you will turn into a good player. Until then you do still have a lot to learn. I will give you a place to start with your lessons. First step lose that ego. Think about what your doing to your group, and not what you want to do.

DeletedUser

Holding a grudge from other servers is always a bad thing. What happens on one server you should never carry over to another server. All that will do is end up screwing over your teammates.

To screw over a whole alliance like this is a noob move. It is stupid, and will only have negative consequences. This clearly wasn't thought out very well. Then to come here and post about it is just an ego trip. So demon you think your good when in fact your still just a noob. You have been at this for 2 years now, and you still haven't figured it out yet. When you do figure it out you will turn into a good player. Until then you do still have a lot to learn. I will give you a place to start with your lessons. First step lose that ego. Think about what your doing to your group, and not what you want to do.

Big talk lowkey.. But talk is cheap we'll see where these words get you. :) I have an ego because i usually end up wining you and havoc on the other hand... we'll they're just jokes and always will be Mainly because you're an Incompetent leader.

DeletedUser6378

how can i call you a noob that is very easy. How about your ego has caused me to rim you every time i have come across you. I know what kind of tricks your trying in Impact right now. Guess what it will cause one of 2 things. You being removed from the alliance, or the alliance breaking up. But your not smart enough to realize that are you. You can't see past the end of your nose so I guess all of that is out of your sight.

DeletedUser

how can i call you a noob that is very easy. How about your ego has caused me to rim you every time i have come across you. I know what kind of tricks your trying in Impact right now. Guess what it will cause one of 2 things. You being removed from the alliance, or the alliance breaking up. But your not smart enough to realize that are you. You can't see past the end of your nose so I guess all of that is out of your sight.

Please name one time you've rimmed me? Man you're just filled with lies, but at the end of the day we'll find out who's really smart lowkey.

DeletedUser

Please name one time you've rimmed me? Man you're just filled with lies, but at the end of the day we'll find out who's really smart lowkey.

lol even i can name one of your rims, remember that time when you had 0 cities? lol