Dwarf Tomb about to be demolished !!!!

DeletedUser15953

... and the thread title says it all
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

Dwarfs, You have been Moderated and Infected ... and there is NO cure !

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser

Little Angry Zombie Dwarfs will be ghosts without a tomb to rest in peace, doomed to be conquered by a far superior force.

DeletedUser

Dwarfs were number one in points but were never close to being number one in fighting BP. That tells the story.

DeletedUser15953

Well, in the 2 weeks before this successful attempt, there were a number of other hits on their WWs, some landed but got taken out, a few did not land ... but 2 weeks notice!!!! I honestly thought that it was all over, we would NEVER find a weakness on their tomb island after the first week - but dwarfs did not safeguard their WW cities, and finally paid the price ... I mean, they only had to make their Tomb invulnerable, why did they not take out their weak players from the island????

Sim too much, and it becomes a habit.

Their top 2 players in points, are in the 20's in the BP leagues .... that tells you pretty much why the end result was as it was ...

DeletedUser

says the guy who has 3 times more points than ABP :D

I would say his personal achievements is pretty irrelevant to the comment he made. Point is we did what was necessary to achieve the strategic victory here. As much as we hate the current ww setup, it does actually add a dimension to the game. Whether you like it or not.

cheers,
enga