Wars

DeletedUser40768

I wonder if there is a war between Lords of Conquest and Terrahawks, Lords of Conquest have lost 6 cities to them.

DeletedUser19607

What are all the wars going on in this world ? Surely there can't be only 3 going on in the entire world...

DeletedUser21990

Very early game so far debone15, things will heat up quickly I expect however.

DeletedUser19607

yeah your right hopefully they do tho,it always makes the worlds more interesting to play ..Someone bound to have a vendetta to kill an alliance tho lol so more wars prolly inevitable .

DeletedUser30636

Terrahawks must be really good then when they are not bored
i dont think he was basing it off the skill of the terra hawks but rather the lack of skill in LOC.

im pretty sure our flags are red on their maps and i dont think we've received a single attack from them

DeletedUser40768

Hmm I wonder if there is a war brewing between Legion and The Dogs of War. Legion has taken 3 cities from them over the past 2 days. Or even The Dogs of War taking 2 cities in 24 hours from Supernatural East. Probably neither are wars, but I am confident there are more wars ongoing right now :)

DeletedUser

~URGENT Report from West region of World Pandosia~

As I previously reported here dear readers alliance named -The Musketeers- has been designated as enemy by Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* (why are they red and not "farming" targets have no idea lol) and from what our source (yes me) told us is that OP commanders have been working on a plan to cripple -The Musketeers- military strengths and their influence in regions where they have their members located. OP was sanctioned by the Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* and preparations were on the way.

But something went horribly wrong and that was the main topic of a debate today among Members of The Buccaneers *long they may hunt and conquer*. What happened with the OP? How come alliance Silver lost 7 and alliance Blood of Archilies lost 5 cities and therefor 12 members (numbers might rise in next hours). Our source (me) told us that the reason for this big mistake in OP coordination was eventually found. Rum. Yes ladies and gentleman in was Rum, yea I know a shocker, Rum and crazy pirates. Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* were drinking all day and all night wast amounts of Rum. Measures have immediately been implemented which consisted of cutting the Rum supply to ALL Members of The Buccaneers *long they may hunt and conquer* while the OP was online. But this measures eventually lead to mutiny and attack on Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* which resulted that our dear leader WooDoo Hunter have lost his left ball (yes football that was standing on left side of his other . . . . football)

As we know now Rum is distributed as usual but reward system has been implemented, a barrel of rum for each CORRECT target been taken. This may eventually pay of.

As for Blood of Archilies and Silver alliances, Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* have a short announcement about the mistake made by the Members of The Buccaneers *long they may hunt and conquer*

XythU6Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I previously reported here dear readers alliance named -The Musketeers- has been designated as enemy by Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* (why are they red and not "farming" targets have no idea lol) and from what our source (yes me) told us is that OP commanders have been working on a plan to cripple -The Musketeers- military strengths and their influence in regions where they have their members located. OP was sanctioned by the Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* and preparations were on the way.

But something went horribly wrong and that was the main topic of a debate today among Members of The Buccaneers *long they may hunt and conquer*. What happened with the OP? How come alliance Silver lost 7 and alliance Blood of Archilies lost 5 cities and therefor 12 members (numbers might rise in next hours). Our source (me) told us that the reason for this big mistake in OP coordination was eventually found. Rum. Yes ladies and gentleman in was Rum, yea I know a shocker, Rum and crazy pirates. Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* were drinking all day and all night wast amounts of Rum. Measures have immediately been implemented which consisted of cutting the Rum supply to ALL Members of The Buccaneers *long they may hunt and conquer* while the OP was online. But this measures eventually lead to mutiny and attack on Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* which resulted that our dear leader WooDoo Hunter have lost his left ball (yes football that was standing on left side of his other . . . . football)

As we know now Rum is distributed as usual but reward system has been implemented, a barrel of rum for each CORRECT target been taken. This may eventually pay of.

As for Blood of Archilies and Silver alliances, Leadership of The Buccaneers *long They may live and prosper* have a short announcement about the mistake made by the Members of The Buccaneers *long they may hunt and conquer*

XythU6Y.jpg

i find this racist

DeletedUser

XythU6Y.jpg

Way to toot your own horn. Atleast, from what i could understand that's the impression i got. An alliance of 10 vs the #1 ranked alliance on server lmfao, real feat there. I'm sure the poets will be singing thy praise for centuries to come.

DeletedUser

Way to toot your own horn. Atleast, from what i could understand that's the impression i got. An alliance of 10 vs the #1 ranked alliance on server lmfao, real feat there. I'm sure the poets will be singing thy praise for centuries to come.

*long they may live and prosper*

DeletedUser

Geez calm your t*ts bro, I was just bored and wanted to post something funny for grepo peps, if I made just one person laugh then . . . mission completed. But seems that you have been dropped on the head as a baby so you lost all sens of humor.
Do not think poets will be singing praises for centuries to come for what we did but i bet your parents will be singing praises to God when you move out from their home.

DeletedUser47344

Geez calm your t*ts bro, I was just bored and wanted to post something funny for grepo peps, if I made just one person laugh then . . . mission completed. But seems that you have been dropped on the head as a baby so you lost all sens of humor.
Do not think poets will be singing praises for centuries to come for what we did but i bet your parents will be singing praises to God when you move out from their home.

Give that man a cookie. :Angry:

DeletedUser

Personal attacks now? And i'm the one without a sense of humor? lmfao.

I just called you out on a BS post making you guys look like all stars when its obvious you guys chose the targets you did because they were 100x smaller than you. You want to post praising your awesome ops, how about you plan some ops against a reasonable target? You know, maybe an alliance even in the top 50 would be a good start?