Pnp A Story of Betrayal and Revenge

DeletedUser42118

How embarrassing this is for the both of you guys, I mean why don't you just have an argument in public or something? If as much time was spent on the game as you do on here then Impact could have been successful.

Boring me. Your like 2 kids fighting on a playground. Do yourselves a favor

DeletedUser29152

We want blood!! :pro:

And some more of that 1)... 2)... 3)... stuff. lol
And something more like: [video=youtube;xftVhH3HQx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xftVhH3HQx8[/video]

how is this video still here?

DeletedUser

I've never really watched Game of Thrones, but this was rather disturbing.

DeletedUser46838

I think I'll get nightmares from wTching that video...oh and Jennifer Lawrence is in it

DeletedUser23384

All Done

k72ECsE.png

DeletedUser

You apparently do not understand the term "rimmed". They don't have to restart in the rim, rimmed basically means you got conquered, but its mainly a term used for players that are active on the external forums.

DeletedUser18983

"*'''Rimmed''' - Sending someone to the rim by conquering their last village."-Straight off grepolis wiki.

DeletedUser

Your using grepolis wiki, anything off of Grepolis wiki has no say here.

DeletedUser40768

"*'''Rimmed''' - Sending someone to the rim by conquering their last village."-Straight off grepolis wiki.

Purple Hornet, these guys here are too stubborn to listen to actual definitions of the words they misuse. Like when I showed them all the definition of inactive found in any dictionary, they were trying to make me look unintelligent. They will not allow you to use logic here to explain your reasoning to something :p

That said there was a lot of drama in the events causing the PnP it seems :D

DeletedUser46838

Purple Hornet, these guys here are too stubborn to listen to actual definitions of the words they misuse. Like when I showed them all the definition of inactive found in any dictionary, they were trying to make me look unintelligent. They will not allow you to use logic here to explain your reasoning to something :p

That said there was a lot of drama in the events causing the PnP it seems :D

So basically I'm never rimmed! Always continued in the Core