Free Crowns!!

DeletedUser

Classy and respectful as always riotdog!

However, i don't think i revealed any information that will spoil my credibility. I know so many things about Clocks that i have yet to tell a single soul outside of Clocks. All i revealed was how glory and Andro kept talking about joining NIs eventually, and he posted it outside of internal forums as well. I know many players' offline time, just like you guys know mine, but i've only kept it to myself up till now.

I could kicked everyone, or even disband it. But no, I want to beat Clocks the right way - through war, although i may fail miserably - and i believe i'm doing it without compromising my credibility. Mostly importantly, I'm having fun in the process.

thanks for the posting privet mails Conqueror II showing your class yet again

Erm sorry, but those are Mass Mails sent to Clocks, not Private Mails.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33675

I keep hearing that the [ally]Knights who say NI[/ally] are promising crowns to all pact mates.

Is this true??

Yes, it's true.
Here you go!
pp-crown1.jpg

Zarun-

Strategos
Classy and respectful as always riotdog!

Of course he's classy, he joins every world on the rim so he can rack up the ABP without having to defend.

I'd call him out on it and get him to drop in on the core next world but I know it wouldn't work.

Because he knows he wouldn't do as well.

DeletedUser31143

Of course he's classy, he joins every world on the rim so he can rack up the ABP without having to defend.

I'd call him out on it and get him to drop in on the core next world but I know it wouldn't work.

Because he knows he wouldn't do as well.

Whenever I join a world, it is the newest world available. I joined this one approximately day 2. My first city in this world was '613 373'. Just a bit northeast of O54.
As with every other world I've played in, I let the game randomly select where I go. No premade alliance where my buddies invite me into a spot in the core.

Premades end up in the core; almost all of the rest of us who simply let the game randomly select our start end up outside the core. And for what it's worth, the competition where I'm at has improved dramatically since I returned from VM. The opposing teams out here on the inner rim are for the most part pretty good players.

Granted, I'm only #174 in DBP vs #4 in ABP, but I'm trying to get people to attack me; just read my profile.

... ironically, while I was typing this, Fergus54 of Vehemence launched an attack on me. I'm going to have to sign off and see if I can figure out how to defend ...

DeletedUser31143

No worries. I don't take this game serious enough to plan where I start in a world. Heck, I get for not building specialized cities but by building universal cities, it allows me to transition quickly from offense to defense.

DeletedUser22650

i play that way too, i never spec because i chop and change regularly, dont like being too predictable

DeletedUser22940

not me, too lazy for all that nonsense
everyone knows where my stuff is at....good luck getting to it
had a couple slip ups but in the end it turns out to be just wasted travel time for the enemy which is always good

P.S. - I hear you are handing out free crowns. Can I get one? :pro:

P.S.S. - Kuriants, how is the air quality in there?

DeletedUser22115

not me, too lazy for all that nonsense
everyone knows where my stuff is at....good luck getting to it
had a couple slip ups but in the end it turns out to be just wasted travel time for the enemy which is always good

P.S. - I hear you are handing out free crowns. Can I get one? :pro:

P.S.S. - Kuriants, how is the air quality in there?
Not sure what you are on about if you're talking about the air in the NI community, those Hata farts. We need some serious air conditioning and air freshners

6db89.jpg

DeletedUser22940

lol was more referring to the air quality in phil's rectum
you sure do have your head far up there
was wondering if he let you out to breathe or not
:D

(sorry couldn't help myself...you lobbed that one to me)

DeletedUser22115

Actually it's not that bad up there tbh, he cleans regularly. Farely spacious, as long as the hedges are trimmed its a nice neighbour hood. But when you have that Hata stink coming up the sewers you have to invest in some serious drain cleaning equipment

DeletedUser38168

now it may be due to my newness to the game(is my first world) but based on what i can tell, it is way to early to be talking about the end game am i correct? It seems like this is a pointless conversation, granted most forum post are, I understand the mindset is to win the world but I play based on the game being time consuming as well as more fun than I thought it would be, never played a game like this before of any type, I understand the value of having a sister alliance, I feel you need more than 50 people to win a world like this, from what i can gain their are many great players as well as many great alliances...ours included...these worlds revolve around teamwork and strategy, I would rather work well as a team and take over cities and have wars...for instance our current war with LOL and LOM...which we are winning pretty big, than to have 4 top heavy groups that have decent players that spend $100 a week to make them selves feel better about being good at a game like this. The whole point of the post is have fun, enjoy the game, I am sure the numbers in the world will drop once it gets closer to the end, and enjoy your team and hopefully you can play together for more worlds to come...anyway, gl to everyone, riotdog, good luck with the home purchase, they are a real pain, just went through that, and have fun everyone...1 last thing, phil...learn to spell better

i apologies for been dyslexic u (word for male genitalia)

as for winning easy against tlol i have no idea what bull your leader feeding you but tlol are losing nothing i would suggest since this your first world you learn the game before making so many stupid comments.

DeletedUser

Losing nothing you say? You seem very misinformed about your allies, have you even bothered to glance at their colonizations page? Over the past week hata and HARPOON have conquered 40 LoL cities while only losing 5 to them. All stats in total cities are suggesting that hata and Harpoon and covering more and more territory in 55/56/66, territory they took from LoL. I mean no disrespect to anyone at LoL, you guys have been an excellent group to fight, and have defended yourselves very well.

As for scenickarma, I have spoken with him quite a bit and he's a great guy and a damn good player. This may be his first world but he does not have any more to learn than almost everyone who plays this game. No matter how long you've played there is still tricks to be learned, those who go around thinking they're experts and the best at the game are almost all flat out lying to themselves.

As for stupid and misinformed comments the master at that is none other than you phil. What scenickarma said makes a lot of sense, so read through it before you go bashing on him. That right there is likely the reason you are already red with only 16 posts

DeletedUser

ok phil, i not only can tell that you cannot spell but also reading is not in your repertoire (a stock of skills or types of behavior that a person habitually uses) but i insulted no one other that you on your ignorance, i did not say any war was easy. also i feel first world...learning how to play, i think i am picking it up quite well, http://http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en77&pn=scenickarma&rt=overview i am a fan of LOL and LOM they defend quite well, Whathell and Wilhelm are animals, but i disrespected no one in my post, not even you, because you didn't read it you useless (word for female genitalia) not sure you have ever seen or know what that is!!!!!

DeletedUser22940

phil, let's talk about why all of a sudden formerly loyal EN cronies (yes, more than just 1 or 2) are ghosting/quitting and offering cities to hata before what should be their friends
perhaps your condesending, disrespectful attitude has something to do with it?
Perhaps you can inform us of that

DeletedUser

what kind of popcorn? extra butter, if so yes...you should

DeletedUser40768

thanks for the posting privet mails Conqueror II showing your class yet again

but since u have u clearly see a merge was talked about but nothing was promised in way of crowns i see many many ppl here where crowns are the be all and end all for them not for many in our alliances who are team players and that is why we have success.

If people write something for others to see, then they should not be surprised if the person they sent the message to is not the only one who sees it. Not really to sure how any alliance can promise something that won't be happening until several months down the road, when you have no way of knowing if your alliance will still be together at that point. Don't play on the world but am just saying.

Also not sure what the big deal is about the Burger King Crown:
burger_king_crown-281x269.jpg

And here is a message from Dr. Phil:
26543229.jpg