Newspaper Nysa News Issue #2

DeletedUser47218

Can you really count the Hellenes? An alliance nearly all in VM isn't really an alliance ;)

DeletedUser22940

Phil, stop talking and start backing up your words
there are plenty of known active players right up your alley
back up your words or they mean nothing
your bravado means nothign here so come at us
unless you are scared Smiff is going to rim you again that is.......

DeletedUser

he will hit vm or ghost if he starts losing cities, he doesnt enjoy playing if he doesnt have 6 alliances of support and plenty of internals to chew on.

DeletedUser27610

Phil need so many branches to continue feeding himself and the others with internals. How else are they going to grow?

HAHAHA that makes a lot of sense, I guess it's too much to take inactives in enemy alliances, he wants an even easier catch.

Phil if you really want to talk then why don't you start a newspaper of your own? Not that anyone would understand what you're saying anyways...

And if you're saying you haven't heard of any hata successes lately talk to LoL and see how they're doing. It's a shame really though, the effort I see put forth from your group. You'd think that the big scary Knights would take cities and attack whoever they please, yet you only can take cities from our semi-inactive players when you jump on them all at once. The only person I've seen put together decent attacks is Noz, are the rest of you too scared to attack myself and other active players? At least the guys at LoL are willing to have a real fight rather than hide behind absurd numbers and what is it now, 6? branches

It truly is sad how LoL got caught up with this bunch. There are hella good players in those alliances.

DeletedUser47218

I would like to inform everyone that they NI have lost a branch. Not to an enemy no, but to a secret assassin. An assassin hidden in the shadows of retreat and cowardliness. The Hellenes Who Say NI have one player who has not yet ran to VM. I wish I could say it was a good fight and I had fun killing them, but by the time I arrived at the scene the targets we scarce and now almost completely lost. I am confused where the NI family truly knows what it means to be a family. In a family if someone is hurt and running the rest of the family come to help out and drive off the enemy. Where is this family?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

Knights who say Ni
Sinners who say Ni
Trolls who say Ni
Dragons who say Ni
Hellenes who say Ni

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not), but that looks like 5 branches to me, not 4. And friends in Dragons, aren't you planning on eating them?

Seems that you are wrong, hellens are not a sister of NI's, Ni's have no control over any of their activity or leaders.
Ni have total of 142 players, so it's like we have not 5 but three branches.

I would like to inform everyone that they NI have lost a branch. Not to an enemy no, but to a secret assassin. An assassin hidden in the shadows of retreat and cowardliness. The Hellenes Who Say NI have one player who has not yet ran to VM. I wish I could say it was a good fight and I had fun killing them, but by the time I arrived at the scene the targets we scarce and now almost completely lost. I am confused where the NI family truly knows what it means to be a family. In a family if someone is hurt and running the rest of the family come to help out and drive off the enemy. Where is this family?
Talking about faimly, you must have got your answer yesterday when barb and dawn oped one of our active players.From the time he got active and started posting, we saved all of his cities.It's a shame that enemy sucess rate was less then 20% and 0% after defender got active even when they outnumbers the targets cities by many folds.

Just op one of our active player and you guys will see what is like fighting with no.1 alliance of NYSA.

he will hit vm or ghost if he starts losing cities, he doesnt enjoy playing if he doesnt have 6 alliances of support and plenty of internals to chew on.

One answer he has alost half a million bp in this world, much more then you guys who don't know him and are abusing him just after hearing rumours about him.

DeletedUser47218

I'm not talking about the op. I'm talking about how only the player Clipper from the Hellenes is the only player left in the alliance that hasn't gone to VM. Is Hellenes like a dead branch that you have now weeded out?

SlothTzu

Strategos
Seems that you are wrong, hellens are not a sister of NI's, Ni's have no control over any of their activity or leaders.
Ni have total of 142 players, so it's like we have not 5 but three branches.

Fair enough, I stand corrected, not sure why they'd pretend to be a part of something they're not, though.

DeletedUser

Talking about faimly, you must have got your answer yesterday when barb and dawn oped one of our active players.From the time he got active and started posting, we saved all of his cities.It's a shame that enemy sucess rate was less then 20% and 0% after defender got active even when they outnumbers the targets cities by many folds.

Just op one of our active player and you guys will see what is like fighting with no.1 alliance of NYSA.

You must be speaking of HunKiller? Whom I know very well from past worlds. Very good guy in my opinion. I've never met you ash but you didn't save ALL of them.

One other question. Why did you let us internal Lukazsam for you? I think we had a 100% success rate. Would it not have been better to just internal him yourself?

Side note: I have "Manties In Me Panties"

DeletedUser

OP, what op???

unless in ur dictionary that stands for opportunistic i think ur very mistaken about the seriousness in which we approached the whole thing... It was more the case of one of our players attacking and noticing offline so others jumped in the bandwagon to have a laugh and see what wud come of it.
pretty sure u noticed that once we saw activity, we didnt continue trying much unless a CS was in the water... There was no real planning or organising behind it all (true us barbs arent huge planners but still u wud have known if it was an OP)... We just slop around looking for free booze and women in easy cities until the chieftain cracks his whip... So overall what u witnessed was a nice barb slop around after heavy drinking... Gd to know ur reaction times when defending an active player im sure itll help the chief plan accordingly for the next whipping and trust me ull know it when u see it ;)

DeletedUser22940

Uhmmmm....ashik
think you just lost a city
and, no, that wasnt an "op"
Just some superior playing

DeletedUser24785

Its so nice when all these Elite alliances twice the size of us poor little Barbarians decide we're worthy of forum space , when surely they should be fighting the other large enemy alliances.
Still MRA's are MRA's whether Elite ones or not, Internals 'r' us.

PS All Barbarians, stop drinking and howling at the nice big bright moon, i don't think the Greeks of NI like it

DeletedUser47218

Its so nice when all these Elite alliances twice the size of us poor little Barbarians decide we're worthy of forum space , when surely they should be fighting the other large enemy alliances.
Still MRA's are MRA's whether Elite ones or not, Internals 'r' us.

PS All Barbarians, stop drinking and howling at the nice big bright moon, i don't think the Greeks of NI like it

I MRA everytime I play. :cool: Merely Renting Areas is the way to play. Never have to commit or and other people build the cities for me :)