Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

of course tw-shadow will be good i'm here ;)

althou i'm kinda sad i landed kinda far from venomous guys that i know well.but there are few tw-shadow guys here from the original we should put a good fight :pro:

DeletedUser45461

Kingdom of Heaven is going to have a ''BIG SINK''???? you should do homework before saying anything about an alliance :)

DeletedUser20415

of course tw-shadow will be good i'm here ;)

althou i'm kinda sad i landed kinda far from venomous guys that i know well.but there are few tw-shadow guys here from the original we should put a good fight :pro:

I can tell nick to kick ya out :p

DeletedUser

nick loves me ;) i'm sure he is getting a kick out of me in tw-shadow jersey thou :D
smh don't judge me alpha guys lol ;)

DeletedUser

This is my SINK or SWIM! :pro:

Venominium:
How do they keep getting so much members and points :supermad:! They keep taking our rank 1 spot :Angry:
This group is experienced premade~SWIM

MAD RHINOS ASSOCIATION
My alliance......so you decide. However we are rank 3 in ABP :cool::p

Legion XIII
They stole our milestone for being first to get an academy :supermad:..MRA ~SINK

RUSE
Experienced group/premade ~SWIM

S.P.Q.R Empire
This alliance has a noobish name~SINK

OCEANS VETS
Well their name says they are veterans so they must be pretty good :eek: ~SWIM

Hells Legion
This alliance comes from Hell, meaning they are bad~SINK

GoDz
What an MRA tsk tsk tsk ~SINK

PRIME
Seem Experienced ~Swim

DeletedUser

MAD RHINOS ASSOCIATION
My alliance......so you decide. However we are rank 3 in ABP :cool::p
really, you're going to quote ABP this early, all ABP right now is from ghost cities and island quests. Mention ABP a few days after beginner's protection ends

anyway, I'll try my luck at a sink or swim

Venomium-SWIMmy alliance, but a good premade with some really good players

Mad Rhinos Association-SINK LIKE AN ANCHOR their name abbreviated is MRA, and that couldn't be a more accurate description of their alliance, most of their players will go inactive soon and anyone who wants will be able to take a city from these nubs. I'm tired of talking about these guys now.

LegionXIII-SWIM I've seen these guys on two other worlds, in both they made it pretty far but ended up losing. This world seems different though, as they have added enough new players for a sister alliance

RUSE-FLOAT They're about to go to war with PRIME, and I have no idea who will win yet. Both are good alliances

S.P.Q.R. Empire-SINK Just another MRA, look at my prediction for Mad Rhino Association for more details

OCEANS VETERANS-SWIM I see some good players in there, their requirements seem reasonable yet strict enough to keep out the total nubs, they're on the right track

Hells Legion-SINKonce again, MRA

GoDz-SINK MRA number 4

Prime-FLOAT the same situation as RUSE

The rest of the top 12 aren't even worth my time...

update: I just noticed Mad Rhinos have a sister alliance, change their status to sink like 10 anchors tied together in a 5-inch puddle

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

really, you're going to quote ABP this early, all ABP right now is from ghost cities and island quests. Mention ABP a few days after beginner's protection ends

ABP before BP is up is put determinds the pros (the ones who the grepo gods like so they send them abp quests) and the noobs (the ones the gods only send resource quests too cuz they are soo badd)

DeletedUser

ABP before BP is up is put determinds the pros (the ones who the grepo gods like so they send them abp quests) and the noobs (the ones the gods only send resource quests too cuz they are soo badd)

so basically only gold spammers are good players, unless you rotate the quests you might not get a chance to get BP

DeletedUser

NO. The gods will send them on the first time if they think you are good. :pro:

The more I talk to you MRA idiots the more I want to kill myself.

Not everyone's lucky enough to get an island quest that offers BP before beginner's protection ends. that's all it comes down to, luck and gold

DeletedUser33530

so basically only gold spammers are good players, unless you rotate the quests you might not get a chance to get BP
We'll the grepo gods live at inno games headquarters so ya they like gold spammers.

DeletedUser

But we sabotaged NoW :eek:

yes, but you're still an MRA

let's go to the MRA checklist,

1) inviting all players in sight, yes
2) having little to no requirements for joining, yes
3) have a sister alliance withing their fist few days of existence, yes
4) having inactive players sitting around in their first few days of existence, yes

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner, Mad Rhinos Association wins an all-expenses-paid trip to the rim

DeletedUser

yes, but you're still an MRA

let's go to the MRA checklist,

1) inviting all players in sight, yes
2) having little to no requirements for joining, yes
3) have a sister alliance withing their fist few days of existence, yes
4) having inactive players sitting around in their first few days of existence, yes

Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner, Mad Rhinos Association wins an all-expenses-paid trip to the rim

We have all ACTIVE players :pro:

On a side note....Would you like to join? You seem to have a lot of interest in it.

DeletedUser

We have all ACTIVE players :pro:

On a side note....Would you like to join? You seem to have a lot of interest in it.

tell me that after you notice all the players who haven't even reached 600 points in your alliance, despite being in it for almost all day...

DeletedUser

What they lack in points, they make up for in Divine Envoy nukes