Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

It takes an hour tops to get to 1k points. If your members can't spare that much time then that means they will not be very good players, even if they are future presidents

DeletedUser40768

It takes an hour tops to get to 1k points. If your members can't spare that much time then that means they will not be very good players, even if they are future presidents

I am pretty sure that getting the senate to 10, market place to 4, and warehouse to like 7 takes more than an hour. Assuming that most player get over the 1k hump because of the cave, as getting the academy only gets you to 914 points. Anyway the point is that without gold the construction times of each build takes more than an hour :p Nonetheless stormguy is right, this is day 3 now and no one should have under 1k points.

Wait a minute why does RUSE have a 175 point player? IGN: The Godmaker :heh:

DeletedUser

So I exaggerated a little, props to you for calling me on it. I can explain about the Godmaker, but I am not a RUSE leader, so I don't think I should be the one to explain our decisions

DeletedUser11886

I faked up early on a lot of times...

1) Forgot to build swordsmen so I spent 4 hours trying to get enough resources to attack first village
2) Realized I didn't even build a goddamn barracks
3) Remembered there was a minimum amount of units you needed to send
4) I managed to get a village to revolt in 80% unhappiness
5) I forgot how to play this damn game.

Yea, that kinda explains why I'm barely 1000.

DeletedUser47020

This is my opinion, if you don't like it then....WHO CARES!:p

Venominium= highest average points in top 15, also has a nice core. It would shock me if they sink early in the game. swim

Mad Rhinos= There core is kind of a bite everywhere but I don't believe they can survive in there ocean(54). there Spread out and theres other alliance that tower over them. Float for a little...

Legion xiii= you guys join every world and fail everytime. But maybe that will change with world. or not... you barley have a core. Sink

Ocean veterans= I know everyone has hope for you guys, I can see why in the experience, but your oceans are full of alliance that tower over you, and it would not be a problem if it was not 3 alliance that tower over you. Also you have a lot of dead weight. Float but with a hole on the boat.

Ruse= Nice core, nice experience and nice average alliance. but is it the best idea to declare war on 2 alliance on the top 15. when were not even out of BP? Float

S.P.Q.R Emp= Where is your core? Your everywhere in this map. Also your 6 n the world and not even 1 player over 2000pts. SINK

Godz= My alliance. I don't care what you guys think to be honest....

War wolves= Mra...enough said.

Lighting shadows= nice core. not much more.

Kingdom. your alliance is split in 2 ocean. Sink

makro 356

Phrourach

1) Forgot to build swordsmen so I spent 4 hours trying to get enough resources to attack first village

ahahahahahahhaah

DeletedUser46416

Heres my top 12...

1. Venimonium - Obviously the front runners in this world just like in every other. There's always that one alliance who you know is gonna go far. Swim

2. Mad Rhino's Association - They have the players and activity to be really good, but they just need to start acting. - Float

3. LegionXIII - Nope. Scattered throughout the world, they don't stand a chance. Sink

4. Oceans Veterans - If they make the right choices they can take their ocean. They do have the experience but something just isn't right here. Float

5. RUSE - They're gonna have some pretty big wars along the way. They'll just need to get past PRIME if they want to do anything.

6. S.P.Q.R Empire - Swim like a rock.

7. Godz - Sorry, but the name is cheesy, the players are cheesy, i don't think they can pull it off. Sink

8. Lightning Shadows - They have a 200 point LOWER average than ANYONE else in the top 12. Figure this one out yourself.

9. War Wolves - Sorry but no. Don't see any good players on this roster. Sink

10. Kingdom Heaven - These guys invite anyone... thankfully no one has been dumb enough to accept their invite. Sink

11. TW-Shadow - I don't like the fact that they're using the same name that they did back in all the other worlds, but they do have a pretty good alliance. They need to be pretty aggressive and take their ocean if they want to win. Swim for now.

12. Hells Legion - Geez, never heard this name before. NO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Mine... probably the worst Top 12, but just posting for fun, and not looking at stats or anything :D

1. Venominium - My alliance, no comments

2. Mad Rhinos Association - Look ok, but got an academy so looking pretty MRA-ish. Float

3. Legion XIII - Seen them in so many places now, always fail. I can pretty much guess whats gonna happen here. Sink

4. Oceans Veterans - Look pretty good to me, they just need to remove all caps from their name. Float

5. RUSE - Look really good, got a strong core, a good premade and have many aggressive players. Though they are declaring war way too early I think. Lets see what happens. Swim.

6. S.P.Q.R. Empire - A joke. Sink.

7. GoDz - Look ok, but spelled wierdly and alternate caps and small letters. Float.

8. Lightning Shadows - They got a couple good people, rest look noobs. Sink.

9. War Wolves - Same as above, they have a couple good players. But still Sink.

10. Kingdom of Heaven - You must be kidding me. Seen a couple of them on other worlds, bunch of quitters, simmers and noobs. And they have "heaven" in their name. Its not Sim city! :pro: ULTRA Sink

11. TW-Shadow - Look like a good alliance, and have some really good players. Swim.

12. Hells Legion - Just no. Insta Sink

DeletedUser47020

GoDz Is a name we came up with back in the day. weird but it has that special connection with our friends.

DeletedUser

Has anybody noticed Black - AngeLs ?

I played with them in Beta servers, they just got out of WWs. Pretty sure they're going to be a real threat in the future.

DeletedUser31045

And yet with those missteps you are still 1k points.

DeletedUser11886

Idk, im still only at 4 villages. Normally should be at 5 now =.=

DeletedUser32496

1.Venimonium - Solid alliance would be most first picks to win the world just whether they can work as a team and not have internal problems. Swim

2. Mad Rhino's Association - I can see many alliances looking to take cities from them early and since they are close to some solid alliances i don't think they will last . Sink

3. LegionXIII - Same bunch of players on other worlds they be around but not for long. Sink

4. Oceans Veterans - This may shock a few but if they get some good pacts they may be underdogs in this world . Float

5. RUSE - Good average just need to set up a plan to get set up and not get drifted into falling into war talks. Float for now

6. S.P.Q.R Empire - Not sure about this alliance could go either way in my opinion. Float

7. Godz - Don't see they being a threat may last a bit but they will drop down the ranking in a few weeks. Sink

8. Lightning Shadows - Many not giving them any hope but it is not all about points the first week lets see what they can do. float

9. War Wolves - Can't say due to being in this alliance but can say we are in no rush to prove our strength.

10. Kingdom Heaven - Don't know anything about them but I like to give some hope and say they will get better but not holding my breathe. Sink

11. TW-Shadow - Good alliance need to stay out of trouble with the big guns early and pick their battles well to have a big say in this world. Swim.

12. Hells Legion - I have a feeling they might be a academy alliance but will not say who until i get more info . float

sorry if i make people unhappy maybe if you message me with reasons to change my view thanks CB

DeletedUser33530

Very accurate in my opinion and not really bias.

Also it's a war game, if people are unhappy with your views they can go cry about it somewhere else.

DeletedUser44027

I'm a little concerned for OCEAN VETERANS- I imagine they will eventually end up clashing with Venom, and I have a pretty good idea about the eventual winner, unless OV gets some major allies.

DeletedUser

I'm a little concerned for OCEAN VETERANS- I imagine they will eventually end up clashing with Venom, and I have a pretty good idea about the eventual winner, unless OV gets some major allies.

Suggesting a RUSE + OCEAN VETERANS partnership? :eek: You heard it here first.

DeletedUser

Very accurate in my opinion and not really bias.

Also it's a war game, if people are unhappy with your views they can go cry about it somewhere else.

*Goes off to cry about it elsewhere* :(

2. Mad Rhino's Association - I can see many alliances looking to take cities from them early and since they are close to some solid alliances i don't think they will last . Sink

DeletedUser

Well, since BP is a day from ending I'll do a top 12, and I'll do another one a day after BP ends

1.Venomium-My alliance, but a good premade with good players

2.MadRhinosAssociation-SINKnothing but an MRA, bad leadership, spread everywhere and very few good players in them.

3.LegionXIII-SINKthese guys fail on every world they join, and there's no reason for them to do differently here

4.OCEANS VETERANS-SWIMThey have some good players and a solid core.

5.RUSE-FLOATThe war with PRIME could go either way, so both alliances have an equal chance of making it

6.Lightning Shadows-SWIMI've fought these guys on another world, the alliance I was in was one of the best players on that world, and these guys put up a good fight, good players and good leadership

7.S.P.Q.R. Empire-SINKMRA

8.GoDz-SINKMRA

9.War Wolves-FLOATthey have a good core and their players and leadership seem good. They're also in o53, which is a pretty quiet ocean

10.TW-Shadow-SWIMthey have some good players and a strong core.

11.Hells Legion-FLOATThey have a good core and there players seems good

12.Kingdom of HeavenFLOAT Good core, decent players

DeletedUser44027

Suggesting a RUSE + OCEAN VETERANS partnership? :eek: You heard it here first.

lol no. We're not even close. If they want to survive aginst venom, they need someone like kad er i mean, someone, to backstab venom with his crew and take over 44. but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? ;)