Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

DeletedUser

Let me grab my Crystal Ball and see what it says....

don't take my comment like some wound on your character. you did over- simplify which is fine but at the same time you could have put in more detail. no need to be a noob because I said something you don't totally agree with.

DeletedUser32412

Just a game duff, don't be so hard on yo self..

Hows things mate thought you quit grep

Hey kda :) yes I am fine, though it seems I still have not found a cure for my social retarded-ness..

As for quitting, well this is something I mull over on a daily basis, perhaps today more than most.

It sounds to be like no matter where you go, you feel useless. Here is a thought. Maybe it is you and not the alliances?

Thank you for your insight Oliver. Very thoughtful.

you have over simplified this but yes totl and -anonymous- are the frontrunners.

imo, not that it counts for much but I would say ToTl has more depth in terms of quality. But I doubt it is totally a to horse race and I am liking the look of both Pull my finger, mainly coz I know of a number of players from their membership and Bad Wolf look look hungry and competitive..

DeletedUser

I'll tell you what it says. It's oliver has listed the alliances he is in and currently has pacts with in the top 12.

simplez

for anything else go to w/ww.mongoose.com.... that wasn't supposed to be a hyperlink

DeletedUser44293

341a53f462e11fa775cb086a9cc16ba3.png

d2630067da71c7f85636da9f23d4ff7d.png

d68070bdd24c0b43eeffae86c6190014.png

4b03bd9a436bc7c1b553b7e20bbe9247.png

bf5e9672ec49e5c84105a08bc500aee7.png

7541d5437583b17fe1601fe611166aed.png

481a193efa582a09511cc16eadef471e.png

DeletedUser29225

Oh, I'm not sharing what it says. Just like in poker, you gotta pay to see.

DeletedUser

Not in the mood for another one of my massive time consuming Sink & Swims, I'll just post this then i'll post another day my reasoning for each.

1 Nordic Warriors Swim
2 - ANONYMOUS - Sink
3 Pull My Finger Sink
4 TOTL Reborn Float
5 Resurrected Swim
6 TOTL Reborn North Float
7 The White Death Sink
8 Red Phoenix Float
9 Itz so Fluffy Swim
10 TOTL Reborn Central Float
11 Bad Wolf Sink
12 The War Pigs Sink

DeletedUser

Dew, you are like me.

More of a fan of single alliances.

The other alliances w/ 3+ conjoined weirdy things should just elite up and eat the dead weight.

DeletedUser

:D Yeah! (Although we're in a two way ting, but oh well :D)

I've found that this is the most effective joint alliance i've ever been in, I think it's to do with the fact that they started together and so they're so integrated, as you can see on the map, they both share the core rather then being North and South, that it just works.

DeletedUser

2 way things are effective if you both show love, otherwise being single is better :p

DeletedUser35069

I still have not found a cure for my social retarded-ness..

As for quitting, well this is something I mull over on a daily basis, perhaps today more than most.

There is no cure MightyD, you just say literally what you see and to be honest that's great when most will just ignore or not have any interest in whats going on around them. keep up the good work!

DeletedUser32412

there is no cure mightyd, you just say literally what you see and to be honest that's great when most will just ignore or not have any interest in whats going on around them. Keep up the good work!

noob alert!

DeletedUser43104

I wonder why? the world is dying.....Noone wants to play in a world like this
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser43104

I dont really care for your stupid spoiler, this world wont eat me..it isnt hungry enough

DeletedUser46838

^coming from a guy who still thinks I'm Jonorocks. Which I'm not.