Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Im sure its what most people want really but like you guys have said its never going to happen.
If an alliances did choose to go it alone as a single branch at this stage then they would more than likely be eaten up quicker than you can say hot potato.

The problem is that people want to win so much that they are prepared to sacrifice some of the fun from the game to try and get their a hands on a next to worthless crown. Sad really

Zarun-

Strategos
Hey what's happening? Why are Nis dropping so many cities?

You guys are letting me down. In my last two rankings I spoke very highly of the alliance group and now I am being made to look like a fool.

I do not take this lightly. Not at all.

DeletedUser32029

Hey what's happening? Why are Nis dropping so many cities?

You guys are letting me down. In my last two rankings I spoke very highly of the alliance group and now I am being made to look like a fool.

I do not take this lightly. Not at all.
Why don't you analayze your previous op result?I don't think you took a single active or any target, maybe 1....but from lot of revolted cities.

Taking out inactives doesn't count.Our numbers went down a bit, and we are glad it did so.....will make our alliance more stronger.

DeletedUser47218

Ashik would you mind doing a sink or swim? I would like to see your opinion of the top 12. I think it would be interesting to hear your side of the world.

DeletedUser22115

Let me see -

Knights who say NI - Doing so good they're swimming up stream :)
Sinners who say NI - much the Sam just as good
Trolls who say NI - backstroking up the river

In my point of view they're the only alliances worth mentioning

DeletedUser

Anybody else notice that NI are showing the same signs as Tidal Surge just before the collapse?

- players ghosting/permanent vm/switching sides
- failed ops
- loosing multiple cities with no reply
- running around like headless chickens trying to reclaim their own cities
- moving players between alliances to inflate their points score and maintain the number one spot
- general discontent and low moral within the group. Unhappy with poor leadership descisions

Any comment on this Ash? :D

DeletedUser47218

Let me see -

Knights who say NI - Doing so good they're swimming up stream :)
Sinners who say NI - much the Sam just as good
Trolls who say NI - backstroking up the river

In my point of view they're the only alliances worth mentioning

Thanks :) I really appreciate your point of view. By the way it is master Roshi ;)

DeletedUser32029

Anybody else notice that NI are showing the same signs as Tidal Surge just before the collapse?

- failed ops
- moving players between alliances to inflate their points score and maintain the number one spot
- general discontent and low moral within the group. Unhappy with poor leadership descisions

Answer will in respect to question.
1.Our player ghosted :eek:....didn't knew that.we don't have any player who is under permanent vm except one or two under 10 cities players who are in vm from many days.About those who switched sides, reality is many of them were kicked because of low activity, spying issues and giving threats/bitiching. The only one worth-mentioning who switch sides is stef-pap.

2.Loosing multiple cities, those who lost multiplies cities with no replies were inactives who were either being consumed or was yellow.

3.Heared anything about entorial, almost rimmed.From what our offense tab looks it looks like barb are brainless chickens feeding us bp.

4.Ww is coming and people of this world know that we are prime candidate, so little up-down.

5.Who said you about low morale and discontent...one who flew seeing first sign of real war-entorial.We are going strong where whole team is behind leaders. From the day we started in this world, there is not a single question raised against leadership or their decisions as these decisions lead to NI's success so far.

DeletedUser22940

So, the mm that bubbles sent out pretty much begging the NI members to stop with the internal issues and prepping them to lose cities to hata (but dont get discouraged lol) had nothing to do with morale, eh?

How about bumblebee and shae's VM? Short term fear? I think not....

DeletedUser32029

Ashik would you mind doing a sink or swim? I would like to see your opinion of the top 12. I think it would be interesting to hear your side of the world.
Here's my 3rd top 12 of this world.

Knights who say NI-

hata an fhir-Some of them are very good player, considerable are below average.They believe in single force and spontaneous teamwork rather then planned teamwork.Been hitting league of legions and now concentrating on knights.Haven't gained a huge success in any of them.They are the leader of 2nd coalition and will be direct competitor of world wonder.I wonder what those 7 alliances who are a part of coalition will get.

Sinners who say NI- #1

HARPOON-Have both takes and losses with lol, but are at stalemate at the moment with no loss or gain in last 5 days to lol.If hata goes down, they will be the next alliance to compete for WW.

New World Order-Good abp, but they are a bit sneaky in taking inactives....took inactives from knights and when there was none left, they are now loosing cities to knights.Good alliance, but cannot compete for their own world wonder.

The League of Legions-Strong alliance which have shown the world how to remain strong at its place.Took both harpoon and hata, both bigger then it's size at a time and are still fighting out there leaving its strong mark on the world.

Morning Glory-I wonder what are they doing, they are sitting consuming themselves.

My hand is not working, so last one

THE BARBARIANS-They are a good alliance, but need to decide whether to brag or to fight.Lost many cities which were in knights range.Save their cities in previous op because of their spy resulting in prestacking.Now that spy is out, I would say one thing, play nicely and in a clean way as NI's did from start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32029

So, the mm that bubbles sent out pretty much begging the NI members to stop with the internal issues and prepping them to lose cities to hata (but dont get discouraged lol) had nothing to do with morale, eh?

How about bumblebee and shae's VM? Short term fear? I think not....

Fear of whom?Don't believe anything what your spies tell you.
About the message from bubs, dude its own way of looking things.A glass half-filled with water can be seen in 2 ways depending on the person who is seeing it.

Zarun-

Strategos
lol "avoiding bias"

ashik when I want red cities, I'll take them. This time I only wanted this:

h42pA3s.jpg

All war long you guys have had it easy but now you are running out of soft targets. That means less supporting for me and more attacking, since you guys hardly have the guts to go after me.

6k dbp while I am asleep and you only manage one revolt?

DeletedUser21953

- failed ops

Do you even look at this stuff before you write your on here lol.

- When was the last time you saw a NI ghost?
- The last two ops have taken almost all the cities that were posted and killed an absolute ton of the enemies D.
- People that are not happy are generally people that lose two or three cities or prefer to complain in private rather than contact a leader to try and get resolution to their issue. IMHO if you don't say anything and are not happy, the issue is with you and not necessarily the leaders.

Go look at the BP stats and cities taken versus lost over the last week and a half and tell me how poorly we are doing :). You should really check before you make unfounded comments.

Cheers,

Bubbles~

DeletedUser22115

Thanks :) I really appreciate your point of view. By the way it is master Roshi ;)
Not if you like the Mario character yoshi.

lol "avoiding bias"

ashik when I want red cities, I'll take them. This time I only wanted this:

h42pA3s.jpg

All war long you guys have had it easy but now you are running out of soft targets. That means less supporting for me and more attacking, since you guys hardly have the guts to go after me.

6k dbp while I am asleep and you only manage one revolt?

Those attacker awards are nice, well done, but on a yearly basis NI players allow other to have the spotlight so others don't feel bad :p this time is sacred in NI communities all across the world for a few days of the year

DeletedUser

Do you even look at this stuff before you write your on here lol.

- When was the last time you saw a NI ghost?
- The last two ops have taken almost all the cities that were posted and killed an absolute ton of the enemies D.
- People that are not happy are generally people that lose two or three cities or prefer to complain in private rather than contact a leader to try and get resolution to their issue. IMHO if you don't say anything and are not happy, the issue is with you and not necessarily the leaders.

Go look at the BP stats and cities taken versus lost over the last week and a half and tell me how poorly we are doing :). You should really check before you make unfounded comments.

Cheers,

Bubbles~

Karlo ghost, suppose dragons who say NI dont count anymore.... Jukas left and gave all her cities to Hata and us, worse than ghosting really.
Can only go by the ops on us, have no clue on your other ops.
They are not unfounded comments just observations, you have every right to disagree with them but i know there is or at least was a good deal of discontent in your alliance/s

Oh and by the way lets not talk about bps, everybody knows how certain players have got the majority of their ATB

DeletedUser21953

You brought the BP thing up a few times but just because 3-4 players were a bit creative on down time doesn't mean much. You seem quite stuck on that.

Like I said, we are here to have fun and not everyone will fit in the culture we try to promote. There are always highs and lows during the time it takes a server to run its course and in the end, the players that want to succeed as a group will. The ones that are impatient and don't buy in the "I'm in it for the long run" will jump ship or quit. I have yet to see one that had an honest valid reason to tbh but to each his own.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach

- failed ops

who are you?

DeletedUser22650

You brought the BP thing up a few times but just because 3-4 players were a bit creative on down time doesn't mean much. You seem quite stuck on that.

Like I said, we are here to have fun and not everyone will fit in the culture we try to promote. There are always highs and lows during the time it takes a server to run its course and in the end, the players that want to succeed as a group will. The ones that are impatient and don't buy in the "I'm in it for the long run" will jump ship or quit. I have yet to see one that had an honest valid reason to tbh but to each his own.

i have an honest valid reason, i was playing before 2.0 and the pathetic ww system was added i coudve had crowns on multiple servers but will never participate in building ww, i havent sent 1 single res shipment to a ww and i never will until inno change or get rid like they promised in the dev blog months ago....unless they bring gold trading first in which case i wont be on grepo at all......and stuck on a bit creative? i hear stories of 175 friendly cs's killed on one of your boys wall, maybe i was lied to but if true i say to the culprit, who do you think you're kidding? do you get a kick out of seeing yourself on the ranking page or do you feel cheap and nasty knowing how you did it?

who are you?

hi noz, good holiday? canby is only the awesomest, most charming and handsomest barbarian ever, he's hunkier than conan and twice as mean ;)