Sorest looser of the world award

• Thread starter DeletedUser45165
  • Start date

DeletedUser45165

The award has to go to Kurbads. Took a city from him, sent him a message saying that he had my respect for putting up a good fight. Every day he lightning bolts the city I took. Now he has moved to the rim for the sole purpose of staying alive just to keep up with the bolts. I think we are up to 32 so far. Think there should be an age limit on the game, where you should have to be over 5 years old to play.

DeletedUser5819

As usual with these threads, the OP seems to fit his own title.

DeletedUser40768

Think there should be an age limit on the game, where you should have to be over 5 years old to play.

But....but if you are talking maturity wise, then we would lose quite a bit of the community :p Sounds like a real nice guy, is hurting the innocent workers of the city when they had no affect on the change of rulers. How can the gods be pleased with that merciless destruction. Wow just checked and saw he is in Ocean 14, that is real far away :eek:

SlothTzu

Strategos
He's just looking for a reaction, and by posting here, you're giving him exactly what he's looking for. Just ignore it, and he'll get bored and go away. But I do love when people get annoyed over this stuff.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
yes, it was long time ago.. before anything could by for money and click every 5 mins for resourses

DeletedUser41405

Think there should be an age limit on the game, where you should have to be over 5 years old to play.
haha...good point Keith.his approach of bolting shows that he is afraid of confronting you directly and this appears a negative one ofc. prolly he has no other options left. if 80 of you guys exercise the same formula on him, his property should turn in to debris within no time and that will be a positive approach.

DeletedUser27128

Wow, you took the trouble of posting on the externals just because a guy was bolting you? Let me guess.. Next you'll post when someone attacks you, and then when someone conquers your cities and rims you.

DeletedUser

haha...good point Keith.his approach of bolting shows that he is afraid of confronting you directly and this appears a negative one ofc. prolly he has no other options left. if 80 of you guys exercise the same formula on him, his property should turn in to debris within no time and that will be a positive approach.

are u smart enough to feel stupid

DeletedUser

/joins pandosia just to bolt OP
Sirloin? here? On Pandosia?.....deploys targetfinder....locates pitifully small new start city....clicks a on target and.....
lampo.jpg

...better than neg repping :eek:

DeletedUser

Keith I agree a player existing just to bolt you is somewhat sad.

What is sadder that quite a number of players in your alliance are to scared to fight Slasherdan and are therefore resorting to a spell op on him.

So maybe you should discipline your troops and we can agree to discipline ours in the morality of using crappy spell ops.....

DeletedUser45165

Gold? Really? Check my bp's. I started on day one and farmed all day for a week, then shuffled Orpheus around from city to city. Only thing I use gold for is the commanders. Doesn't matter what I do, he won't stop until the end of the game, which is fine at this point. Actually feel sorry for players like this.

DeletedUser47369

Keith I agree a player existing just to bolt you is somewhat sad.

What is sadder that quite a number of players in your alliance are to scared to fight Slasherdan and are therefore resorting to a spell op on him.

So maybe you should discipline your troops and we can agree to discipline ours in the morality of using crappy spell ops.....

I just want to quote this for the records lol

DeletedUser

Why DR Doom are you going to have said players man up and attack Dan without the help of the big boys in your alliance?

Sure you know who the players are and that they are noobs at best...

DeletedUser47369

Why DR Doom are you going to have said players man up and attack Dan without the help of the big boys in your alliance?

Sure you know who the players are and that they are noobs at best...

Here is this noob word used yet again

Hawkesy answer me 2 really simple questions

1. the 29 cities KK lost to RA ... were these cities owned by your noob players.?

2. Are you able to use grepo maps.... Can you find us on the map and come and get us?

KK are moving north into 043... away from us... we are not going to chase your alliance from ocean to ocean... aways running away.

Your alliance can decide to stay and fight or to run away. thats up to you