Pnp Peek a bye bye

DeletedUser42956

well to me they are a MRA as they recruit just about anyone and everyone without questions.. quite a few simmers in that alliance

yep, keep talking Mr it's the Luke show, that set a record in this world of being kicked out by 3 alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42956

uhmm and here sweets just went into the depths of the four horsemen ocean, planted 2 cities in the middle of their ocean and poor Amphictyonis Originalis got to visit for tea and crumpets and got sent packing out the door.

no wonder why

aLQBxpg_460sa_v1.gif

they was running away from sweets, because sweets came right back and spanked them *LOL*

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

DeletedUser42956

I would hope so after all that she went thru to try and get it *LOL* but then again so much of a waste for such a little city to

DeletedUser42956

really location? in the middle of nowhere in the depths of your ocean? to where it would take forever to launch a cs anywhere as well support or strike?

Only reason was to try to get sweets out of your core which I for one was happy to see you all feed that dbp to a few of us within doing it :)

DeletedUser

Why are you so proud? Yes you did well in the past, but you've annoyed too many alliances. It's your own fault really.

DeletedUser

yep, keep talking Mr it's the Luke show, that set a record in this world of being kicked out by 3 alliances

uhh.. says you who talks in riddles :rolleyes:.. and kicked out of 3 alliances??? how?? i got kicked out of 1 voluntarily, then left totl after being backstabbed because the leaders including you are very strange in their rules (from what i was told i was kicked for a reason i couldnt even think of..) and caged disintegrated..

DeletedUser

Why are you so proud? Yes you did well in the past, but you've annoyed too many alliances. It's your own fault really.

and yer totl are starting to annoy quite a few alliances if they dont stop soon most of the world will be against them and that never goes well..

DeletedUser

I think half of the world is already against them, whether they know it or not - There be a storm brewin'

DeletedUser28898

and yer totl are starting to annoy quite a few alliances if they dont stop soon most of the world will be against them and that never goes well..

What exactly is it we're supposed to stop doing, Luke? And as far as annoying, maybe we were just annoyed that everyone in the entire server constantly said we would sink. And yet, we're still here.

DeletedUser28898

well to me they are a MRA as they recruit just about anyone and everyone without questions.. quite a few simmers in that alliance :Angry:

Quite a few simmers in almost every alliance. And there will be a time to get rid of them. Then, there's the players like you that we get sick of much sooner, and get rid of right away.