Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser42857

Just to illustrate a point.

Erik, #1 in abp makes a big song and dance about all his attacker of the day awards..

How did he get them :D

9/3 Took 4 internals
18/3 Took 1 internal
2/4 Took 1 internal, 1 from Styx
10/4 took 2 from Noobs incorporated
11/4
12/4 Took an internal
5/5 took 1 from BE
19/5
29/5 took 1 from BE
5/6
19/6 took an internal
20/6 took an internal
26/6 took 2 internals
4/7 took 1 internal
12/7
13/8 took 1 internal
14/8 took 1 internal
15/8 took 2 internals
20/8 took 1 internal
21/8
6/9

You guys are led by a guy who takes half his cities via internal but doesnt give cities to the alliance, gets the bulk of his bp clearing internals and not sharing it around his alliance for the smaller players, looks to me like a ego ridden glory hunter who just cares about his own image and stats.

To misquote Greg Lemond, "Hes either the greatest player in Grepo history... Or the greatest fraud"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dimspace,am i wrong or you created a fuss about some goldened waves from Erik?
Why don't you check in which hands is that city?
That money was spent to take a city from EBC and then was handed over to the ex owner!!!
Kinda conflicting with the image of selfish player;)

I have lost 2 cities to the enemy?????
Are you sure????

Check better my own colonization's,and you will find that half of all takeovers from enemy players are passed to others(taken to help the players,since I always back up attacks and do not claim directly.A personal choice on this server).
Last time I checked I am still the founder of HERT;)
I am male,38,married,2 children.
Not a secret at all.

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace,am i wrong or you created a fuss about some goldened waves from Erik?
Why don't you check in which hands is that city?
That money was spent to take a city from EBC and then was handed over to the ex owner!!!
Kinda conflicting with the image of selfish player;)

I have lost 2 cities to the enemy?????
Are you sure????

Check better my own colonization's,and you will find that half of all takeovers from enemy players are passed to others(taken to help the players,since I always back up attacks and do not claim directly.A personal choice on this server).
Last time I checked I am still the founder of HERT;)
I am male,38,married,2 children.
Not a secret at all.

I dont know what you are getting uppity about. I never said anything negative about your stats. You dont take that many internals, and you are more than generous in the percentage of cities you hand off to your alliance.

You lost two to GA, were they handovers, will happily change your figures, ive no idea who GA were allied with.

But back in your box, i never said anything negative about your stats, too the contrary, i actually rate you above Erik in your alliance.

DeletedUser38465

Giving credit twice and admitting fault all in the space of a few hours, will the real morti please stand up? :)

Ranga, where have you been mate?

I have given HERT credit before, several times. And I have no problem admitting if I have done or said something wrong.

DeletedUser42857

As for HERT. Their behaviour today has been as low as I think anyone could stoop in Grepo. There are some people there that need to take a real hard look in the mirror tomorrow, and ask not if they are good grepo players, but if they are good people.

DeletedUser

we have not even attacked Enigma but BE,lol
and barely an hour has passed from this day.When did we had the time to do anything,lol
I even offered my recent capture to the smallest player in HERT 5 min after takeover,before reading your post,lol

DeletedUser

I did not.He implied I am female and I presented myself.
It is clear,read my post again.

DeletedUser42857

I did not.He implied I am female and I presented myself.
It is clear,read my post again.

I didnt imply i was female, i assumed you were female.

Implying would be suggesting you were female based on the way you behaved, talked etc, or hinting that you were female, i merely assumed based on your name and was quite obvious in my assumption.

What followed, vaseline, your (mistaken) conviction that somehow you ability to impregnate me was evidence of your virility, along with your age, number of children, inside leg measurement was frankly, superfluous, and was way beyond what i asked for, or even needed in a response.

If you were able to impregnate me, not only would it be extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant for me, it would also be a medical miracle unseen since the days of the virgin birth.

Ranga1

Strategos
Just wanted to publicly LOL at dimspace. You really are turning into the new Kingrale troll of this forum..... How do you get DBP again? Oh hang I remember, you have to be attacked, that's the only way :p

@ Morti, sorry, I must have missed the other time or I used my selective memory haha I did plus rep you though :)

DeletedUser42857

Just wanted to publicly LOL at dimspace. You really are turning into the new Kingrale troll of this forum..... How do you get DBP again? Oh hang I remember, you have to be attacked, that's the only way :p

@ Morti, sorry, I must have missed the other time or I used my selective memory haha I did plus rep you though :)

Well at least we agree on kingrale. The rest, ive no idea what you are talking about, what has dbp to do with anything we are discussing.

Besides, id rather be a troll than the sort of person who does what hert have done today. I can sleep easy. can you? Honestly, if it came down to it and my allies cant win this world, I hope the Fish take you apart. Today you guys stepped over the line of what is "the game"

Even Tallguy who was an enemy for months, showed total class at times in how he dealt with the line between the game and real life.

DeletedUser

Listen,you are making yourself ridiculous with this posts.
Open propaganda.
I am not understanding at all what are you trying to say.
Do you mind bringing facts to back up your post?

DeletedUser42857

Listen,you are making yourself ridiculous with this posts.
Open propaganda.
I am not understanding at all what are you trying to say.
Do you mind bringing facts to back up your post?

You know exactly what im talking about. Dont play dumb.

A real life issue causes one of your players to be inactive for a while. You contact enemy alliances, explain the situation and ask them to lay off him attacking because of what is going on. They show consideration towards the player and agree to stop attacks which is the right thing to do, real life is far more important than the game, despite the fact the fact they are at war they respect your request.

Whats the next course? Knowing he wont be attacked you leave his cities, put some protective troops in them and hope that he can return, if not you review it when he turns red.

but no, instead, you start internalising him.

That is just every shade of wrong.

DeletedUser

If you refer to our activity in the last 24 hours,then I am sorry but I do not see anything abnormal in attacking red dots?
Fishies have done the same?
Why "honorable " for them and the contrary for us?

DeletedUser

previous post was done before reading your post.
Noob,mind your language.
Watch your own corner,and do not get involved in this affair.

DeletedUser42857

previous post was done before reading your post.
Noob,mind your language.
Watch your own corner,and do not get involved in this affair.

Noob? whats that got to do with anything.

And I will speak out when i think someone is acting poorly.

Ranga1

Strategos
Poor Dim, still sticking up for Enigma. Just get it over with and join them, they need the extra players :p especially loyal pets like you. I really think you have gone on tangent here talking about these "lay off attacking him" pm's, why would we really care about you guys at the end of the world? You guys couldn't attack us anyway without permission from your masters