The Pures

DeletedUser

Mate, for a player who has just started the game, you have all the right ideas. But join an elite alliance first, and make a name for yourself there, by playing well and being a dominant force. Then people will want to join your alliance.

- Slingers and hoplites, your main offensive force early in the game, have a terrible resource carrying ability. So you will have to build archers until you get horsemen. Basically, even the most offensive players need defensive troops.

- The temple is a must have, get myth units as soon as possible, for instance, minotuars are great for attck, defense and resource carrying. So myth units are great.

- The City Wall is great for persuading players not to attack you. If you don't have a city wall your units are easy pickings. So it is also essential.

- No Cave. So basically you are going to go charging into battle without knowing what your up against? Come on...

So make a name for yourself here and found an alliance on a new world.

Any members of The Pures feel free to send me a rude mail, I'm feeling rather left out.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I did update my rules. I encourage people not to build these before 1000 points. After that they can build them if they want.

My idea is going well, already I have a small army of horseman which could rival many players nearing 2000 points.

If my alliance could follow suit then we could become very strong indeed :D (Maybe not the best at defence, but I see no conquers yet so we are safe for now)

And I will definitely start this on world Theta (or whatever it will be called) as I think we would do way better as a new alliance on a new world.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

lol, I didn't even know the guy had sent them until I read his post in our forums :D, but I will ask him and maybe you will be lucky

DeletedUser

So...Do I get a rude message? I'd really like one.

No. Consider yourselves lucky, coz I cant log in to my account because I am banned till tomorrow morning. Otherwise deaf would have brought whole lotta pain to your cities.. and you would have gone crying for witness protection from the Grepolice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you might want to avoid having your members send mails titled with atrociously spelled profane language, I just received a mail from deafwish with the following content:
"for ever doubting The Pures and the pure way of play."
and it was titled with a certain word that was mis-spelled with a K instead of a C and "U" in stead of "you". At least spell these things correctly and make the title match the content

I got the same. It was a mass mail thing.

DeletedUser

See, lilBlazey. Its discrimination. And you've bean banned? Lol. Witness protection no longer exists anyway, and for your information i'm in an elite alliance with more BP than anyone else. Also - you really do like swearing don't you.

DeletedUser

This was a reply to Ryanward08's nub message, but he deleted it coz I pwned him so much.

You can read can't you? someone point me in the direction of a bigger ducktard - No takers? Hmm surprise

rofl pwned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is time for The Pures to show their worth in world Theta.
They are an alliance which would benefit greatly from a new world, as many of you have suggested. And the time has come!

The Pures will be starting tomorrow! Ready to take Theta by force :D