Milestones of Oropos

DeletedUser31639

The most frightening thing about that is the missing comma.

DeletedUser31639

New Milestones:

Alliance Polis Count 5,000 Towns: Phoenix
Alliance Points 50 Million Points: Phoenix
Average Points (Must have at least 30 members) 250k Points: Phoenix

Phoenix now has 6285 cities and 62,432,451 points. They also have an average of 275,033 points.

DeletedUser42486

New Milestones:

Alliance Polis Count 5,000 Towns: Phoenix
Alliance Points 50 Million Points: Phoenix
Average Points (Must have at least 30 members) 250k Points: Phoenix

Phoenix now has 6285 cities and 62,432,451 points. They also have an average of 275,033 points.

1 and 2 are fine.

i must correct you on the 3rd though.

Triad reached an avg of 250k before Phoenix, we have just recently dropped alot due taking in 10 complete new players :)

DeletedUser2595

By complete new players you mean some old friends from Athens right? :)

DeletedUser30490

any other new milestones?
sorry that i havent updated yet but i will definitely update these tomorrow

DeletedUser30490

updated,
i know you guys are busy but if you'll can please get a milittia kill milestone please
thanks

DeletedUser30490

finnally
C4 i need to know whoever builds that 1st wonder please?:p

DeletedUser33530

Cheapest move in grepo history goes to triad for being so scared of losing wonders since they aren't strong enough to get to our WW cities that they had a spy leave our alliance with WW cities. Oh I hear he may even go into VM since triad doesn't even have the guts to defend him.

DeletedUser42486

hahahahaha, this coming from you of all amuses me :D

but honestly.. i know you are not the smartest person around, but dont tell me you are that naive to really believe you guys
had any chance of actually winning this world

dont lose hope cheater, you are the big bad Phoenix. why dont you just break our wonders, even the score a little :pro:

psst , you can merge with immortals or mates of gaul! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

I'm sorry who is currently ahead of who in the wonders race? And who was so far behind and without hope that they had to use their spies and not their troops to fight who? And whose spy actually triad denying he was a spy after he left?

DeletedUser33530

Your minor delay of our wonders is only a minor delay. We have more cities, more favor, and more resources, so we will win period. Can't wait to see your pathetic excuses then.