Top 12 Top 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser40768

Venom is gonna go a long way if they keep doing this lol

YvZ2lpV.png

Ex30QN7.png

Anyone notice how none of the slingers protecting the siege died :D

Got to wonder if that was done intentionally to kill of the troops of a departing player, or a players lack of ability to pay attention. Friendly fire definitely cost the attacker quite a bit, but they will still conquer your city at the end of the day :p

DeletedUser22708

Yes i will relocate to the rim and then annoy Ruse from the rim, i know black ker will appreciate that haha :D

DeletedUser43011

Someone fire up another top 12, I have no intention of doing one I prefer reading everyone else

DeletedUser36085

1. OCEANS VETERANS - A constanly growing alliance with virtually no inactives, happens to be in a war with RUSE and Venominium. OV have taken a single city (1286 points) from RUSE, though they've had slightly more success with Venominium (who have conquered more OV cities nonetheless). OV seem to be ignoring the war and keeping recruiting and taking cities from weaker opponents. Are they just getting ready, alienating themselves from seemingly impending defeat or not seeing RUSE and Venominium as threats?

2. RUSE - A prospering premade, despite a few inactives. They are having OV and guys like L XIII for breakfast and snacking on greys. Their very few losses are generously offset by the amount of cities they are gaining. The position of many OV cities, combined with said alliance's apparent lack of retaliation, provide RUSE even more targets. Will RUSE, with slight help from Venominium, crush OV, or will they (ever) be stopped or at least stalled by their enemy?

3. Venominium - Another prospering premade and, for now, friends with RUSE. Though Venominium have very few inactives and almost no losses, they don't seem to be as aggressive to the big alliances as RUSE are at this time, so are they going to stay under everyone's radar, is their first big war a matter of time, or will they become more heavily involved in their campaign against OV? And, considering their location, will tensions between them and RUSE appear, or is it rather when?

4. Evolution - A promising alliance, albeit still beaten by RUSE (literally, most of their losses are to RUSE), who, however, have ceased their attacks on E (probably only for now). Will they be able to defend against RUSE, and will they start a war with Lightning Shadows II? If the answer to the latter is 'yes', will E stand a chance?

5. Toxic Movement - Going strong with a few inactives, and a bit spread out, these are in a war with Gummy Bears and OV. While they've been mostly successful against GB, they don't seem to stand a chance against OV. E have yet to show their true potential or the lack thereof. Will they be able to stand up to OV and indirectly help R and V, or will they become fodder for OV?

6. Epic - A promising alliance with virtually no losses (if you discount those to their brother alliance), but, of course, they haven't been in a war yet. The biggest possible enemies are Northern and Southern Riots, but my guess is they currently have a NAP and are trying to grow, until their top players have about 10 cities. Oh, and there are bits of OV in their west, which may become a problem for E, unless RUSE beats OV. But then there'd be RUSE and, possibly, Venominium (although I doubt V would venture that far anytime soon).

7 + 11. Northern and Southern Riots - Sister alliances, bothered mostly by Evolution. I wonder if there is gonna be a war. Perhaps they are waiting for SR to grow a bit more. Their only big opponent is Evolution, unless they don't have that NAP with Epic, or unless RUSE decides to expand their way a bit.

8. The Scorpions - I remember them from Athens, and regardless of whether they planned this or not, they are pretty experienced. If they survive the next month and successfully teach their newbies, they may become a problem for at least those in the immediate proximity to them. Of course, it depends on many factors, including their motivation, goals and current playstyle.

9 + 10. Lightning Shadows I and II - Taking hits from We The Warriors, Evolution I and II and RUSE, and, probably, in war with Warriors of Gaea (map for this). This may be a decicive time for LS. And they made the game harder for themselves by having their cities so far from each other. Definitely not the way to go.

12. Kingdom of Heaven - So far, a rich source of cities for Venominium and LS (oh, and wait till The Scorpions start pitching in). At this rate, KoH are going to fail, considering the current success of all the other alliances that are ranked higher.

Map

DeletedUser22708

12. Kingdom of Heaven - So far, a rich source of cities for Venominium and LS (oh, and wait till The Scorpions start pitching in). At this rate, KoH are going to fail, considering the current success of all the other alliances that are ranked higher.
The Scorpions and Kingdom Of Heaven have a pact and i wouldn't be surprised if they had a shared forum as well.
And i see a shift of some players from KoH to Scorpions so i don't think KoH will survive in the next few weeks.

DeletedUser13405

I have to say...we need Tyrone Black in this world to amp up the external forums.

DeletedUser36085

Thanks, everyone :D Will try to do this every week or two or as soon as there are changes or big events happening.

The Scorpions and Kingdom Of Heaven have a pact and i wouldn't be surprised if they had a shared forum as well.
And i see a shift of some players from KoH to Scorpions so i don't think KoH will survive in the next few weeks.

So, The Scorpions are pitching in already, but not the way I expected them to. Either way, KoH won't last long.