Milestones of Oropos

DeletedUser21774

umm.. actually, I don't think disgruntled players count as a spy. only the spies count as spies. of the spies there allegedly might be ... the guy that left um... wasn't.

the better question might be, which of the 30% of inactives ARE spies? (or perhaps... which of your officers are)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

Seriously. We know he was a spy. We know you probably have more spies. We even have prooof of it and him admitting. Also you guys wouldn't rush support to him unless it was preplanned for him leave and you sure as hell wouldn't let someone in just cause they said they are mad.

DeletedUser2595

We'd let them in if they were annoyed at phoenix and willing to give up a load of wonders. I'd love to see your proof Cheater as there won't be any as Donx wasn't a spy. He just got that you guys thought it would be a good idea to gangbang his 5 WW cities when he was handing 3 he had been asked to hand off already. He told us all about it.

So we mobilised some of our spare support to hold on to the cities to get some BP.

Also, you chose to go for the mass-merge happy-clappy hippy method of WW to try and win with Superior Resource abilities. we chose Cloak and Dagger + warfare. Both legitimate tactics and i'm interested to see who wins this time.

DeletedUser42486

[SUP][/SUP]
I'm sorry who is currently ahead of who in the wonders race? And who was so far behind and without hope that they had to use their spies and not their troops to fight who? And whose spy actually triad denying he was a spy after he left?

i think its fair to say that currently, we are ahead in the wonders race... its like you are lacking something :rolleyes:

were we really that far behind, we did stick close concidering our size i think.

i dont know where you get all of that "without hope" stuff from, we all knew we were going to win.

your problems are all on your own part, and caused by yourself. and who in their right mind would think we would actually try and race ressources for the wonders hahahahaha your making me laugh again.. 3½ times our point and 4 times our players... yea surely our plans was to just sim and build wonders... and why are you so mad? what did u lose by this, 27 hours of playing over the last 2 years ??

DeletedUser33530

We'd let them in if they were annoyed at phoenix and willing to give up a load of wonders. I'd love to see your proof Cheater as there won't be any as Donx wasn't a spy. He just got that you guys thought it would be a good idea to gangbang his 5 WW cities when he was handing 3 he had been asked to hand off already. He told us all about it.

So we mobilised some of our spare support to hold on to the cities to get some BP.

Also, you chose to go for the mass-merge happy-clappy hippy method of WW to try and win with Superior Resource abilities. we chose Cloak and Dagger + warfare. Both legitimate tactics and i'm interested to see who wins this time.
OK to start I'm borrowing those strategy names those were pretty funny. To my points thought. What proof would you like that he was a spy? I can give you saying that you prefer the "cloak and dagger warfare" which sounds like using spies to me (which is still think was a cheap move but effective). I also have him immediately going in VM as he knows what we do to spies when we catch them (although billy does seem to be doing well these days). Oh and we have him gaining identical amounts of DBP to what he would have gained if he sniped one of our CS against you guys from 3 weeks ago. Him not sending any support to our WW islands until we very specifically forced him (maybe that's what made him so made). And of course his message to us actually admitting to being a spy. I really don't see your problem with admitting you planned this. Take credit for it. Sure it was cheap (in my opinion) but it worked.
[SUP][/SUP]

i think its fair to say that currently, we are ahead in the wonders race... its like you are lacking something :rolleyes:

were we really that far behind, we did stick close concidering our size i think.

i dont know where you get all of that "without hope" stuff from, we all knew we were going to win.

your problems are all on your own part, and caused by yourself. and who in their right mind would think we would actually try and race ressources for the wonders hahahahaha your making me laugh again.. 3½ times our point and 4 times our players... yea surely our plans was to just sim and build wonders... and why are you so mad? what did u lose by this, 27 hours of playing over the last 2 years ??
although I regularly joke that a flunked preschool I can count which is all I need to show that we are ahead of you guys currently. Also I respect most of your strategies (I just hate a majority of you all as individuals) although I think what you guys are doing up in 033 is a bit insane but I'm interested to challenge it later on. Back to my point, sadly wonders is really all about resources. It should be more about fighting but it's not so I'm placing my money on us getting 4 wonders first and idk about the whole 7 wonders thing. As to why I was mad I feel like that is self explanatory but if you must know I was pretty annoyed lol.

DeletedUser11165

Exactly wonders should be about fighting not using your bots to farm and send resources while you sleep but of course were the cheaters. Spying and subterfuge are valuable parts of warfare. Cheater you saw only a part of our support in Donx citys had we planned this we could of stacked all five with 50k Defence then had him switch.

Now if you want your crown for the seven you have to come fight us and yes put our wonders to the test please.

United Forces were the ugly bride so to speak; you agreed a merge with Relentless who then came back to us demanding we merge instead we said no because we don't believe in merging everyone together to ruin the world that being said we always had you beaten you just never realised it.

See you at the end of my spears

Heil Triad

DeletedUser33530

Don't think we can talk about those thing here so I recommend you edit that out. Moving on though, I never called you guys cheaters (although some in phoenix claim you have double accounts but I highly doubt it). Also we don't use those things you were talking about and I have no doubt you could have stacked donx cities better but you guys were really rushing your plan. By the way let's just agree to disagree agree on this spy thing cause no one is gonna win.

I do planned to test your wonders in do time and I look forward to that battle greatly. Think I have around five ideas of how to get one of those cities.

I feel like you are exaggerating that a bit but it can't prove it either way. About the always being beat I will say that we are totally aware of our limits and our situation. We may be losing the city battle but that doesn't make us beat by any standard.

On a side note I don't think any grepo units actually use spears and who says heil anymore?

DeletedUser42486

Don't think we can talk about those thing here so I recommend you edit that out. Moving on though, I never called you guys cheaters (although some in phoenix claim you have double accounts but I highly doubt it). Also we don't use those things you were talking about and I have no doubt you could have stacked donx cities better but you guys were really rushing your plan. By the way let's just agree to disagree agree on this spy thing cause no one is gonna win.

I do planned to test your wonders in do time and I look forward to that battle greatly. Think I have around five ideas of how to get one of those cities.

I feel like you are exaggerating that a bit but it can't prove it either way. About the always being beat I will say that we are totally aware of our limits and our situation. We may be losing the city battle but that doesn't make us beat by any standard.

On a side note I don't think any grepo units actually use spears and who says heil anymore?

then do you think the hoplite is just jumping around with a broom stick in his hands?? :eek:

you could have 100 ideas and none would work cheater, your a troll and always will be :)

i dont think you could land a CS even if we let, and guided you on how to send an attack :p

your limits are endless, and you are beaten by all standards.

Good luck breaking our wonders :pro:

DeletedUser11165

Cheater your a troll not an idiot I assure you a large portion of your players are using farm bot but it seems that as its paid for it will not be banned.

When donx left he had emptied 3 city's as he was asked to, 2 cs were bounced on miltia and a spell drop's he joined after all his cities were attacked including the two he had stacked with his own defence. Our "agents" are known by many in our alliance thus the shock when all of a sudden we were sending support to a member no one had heard of. The account was handed off but to believe it was handed off to Triad is delusional. That being said to say spies and subterfuge is unfair and such is pathetic its part of war and always has been; not aimed at you cheater but others in your alliance who are all "butthurt".

We have diametrically opposed idea's for wonders hence I would like you to come test us and I think we have created that now as you have to come fight us.

I said Heil in response to AP comparing our methods to the Nazi party although I did edit my first ending as it was pointed out that the salute is still banned in Germany

Dj

DeletedUser2595

Cheater, if we had planned on Donx joining us don't you think that we would have stacked his cities rather than waiting for you to send CS at them and relying on your own members to snipe each other? Btw, we had a good few laughs when you guys managed to snipe 4 or 5 of your own CS's on Donx. The reports were very funny.

I'd love to hear what you think we're doing up in O33? Also how you intend to land on our WW's - I'm not sure there are 2 viable plans let alone 5.

When we land on another of your wonders i'm sure you'll see how much def we can sit in it... ;)

I think comparing us to Nazis is a little OTT - it's a legitimate tactic to fight WW's and we set out to enjoy the game - not 'set out to ruin the world for everyone with one little prank'. I'd put us more as Germany in 1913/14 :p Although Blitzkreig was a good tactic.

DeletedUser33530

I don't have the time or motivation to read through all of this so I just read the beginning and the end of your rants. So to start I'm actually a spammer which is surprisingly a huge difference that most people wouldn't understand but basically I help keep this forum alive. A bunch of the mods were actually spammers at one point, although A Pebble contuines to deny his past :p. On the Nazi thing, ya I think what AP said was a little extreme but I do see his point that your "proganda", if you have been sending it out, isn't really a tactic it's more you guys just having too much free time. I do somewhat agree on the point AP made comparing you guys to terrorist, although again it was extreme, I do honestly believe most of you are deplorable human beings. You are good players though who clearly are successful in real life considering the gold you guys have. Also no, I'm not anit-gold. I LOVE gold users as they keep this game free for me.

On to my historian side. Germany during WW1 was the definition of an MRA so I don't think you guys would like that comparison so much lol. About the blitzkrieg, give credit to Germany for inventing lighting war but it was the Soviets who perfected it. So if you want to say you are lightning war masters, say your russian. It's more accurate and Russians are awesome. It's a win win that way.

Finally, I'm just gonna stop responding to your posts now (even though I started this) cause it's really a waste of everyone's time and pointless to this thread. Also, talking with you keeps reminding me a some advice I once received. "Don't argue with those that have no logic or morals. To argue with them is to agree that you are both reasonable human beings capable of having a civiled debate. Do not give them that luxury."- 80 year old magician, public speaker, and Holocaust survivor.

DeletedUser11165

Cheater we were not ranting simply making observations but as your a "spammer" then we appreciate your well thought replies as helping to keep this forum alive as while the majority of your comrades choose not to comment many of them do read these forums and well the forums used have some marvellous rants on Delta and Athens so I wish some more of your Afterbirth whoops I mean Phoenix peaceniks would come join the thread.

I will admit there actually is an element of propaganda to some of things that get said, AP is correct we certainly do target the morale of your players as anyone who denies morale is a factor in this game is deluding themselves; it is and one should attempt to damage an opponents morale at every opportunity.

Personal insults cheater come on now; deplorable human beings...I love my life; what you like to know...I'm a Rugby fan went to Paris and Rome for this years 6 nations, some of my alliance mates saw some extremely drunk photos while I was in Prague for a Stag party, I train every day...see like a dating site eh we just see the game differently shall we say. Do some of us spend great amounts of gold yes...hey when gold trading comes in perhaps you will want to join us so some of our deplorably earned gold can rub off on you.

To be accurate you guys are more like the Cathars dedicated to peace and pacifism so I guess that makes us the Inquisition come to exterminate you all.

To the windows, to the walls, till the sweat drips from my...

DeletedUser

1. Everyone here is ranting about observations. It doesn't matter why you rant it's still a rant
2. I really think you should try and re-name Phoenix afterbirth CoD :p
3. Targeting moral is important in war. In a war-game however, you basically gave the fanciest definition for bullying I have ever seen so bravo to you good sir. I'm sure you'll say "this is grepolis if they are too weak to handle what we say they shouldn't be playing" but you can make as much excuses as you want (although you probably won't now) it's still bullying.
4. Hitler sure loved his life at certain points too. Not saying your Hitler, just saying what you think of your life has nothing to do with whether or not you are deplorable. Not saying you are deplorable just saying that your understanding appears to be wrong.
5. Ok, so if I have this right you train everyday for ruby, get drunk for time to time, have awesome vacations, and still have time to be an outstanding grepo player. Ya sorry I don't buy. Not enough hours in the day, not enough VM days, and no half way descent athlete would drink soda led alone alcohal.
6. Didn't CoD just say he loved gold users?
7. That Inquisition statement was pretty un-called for considering the millions of deaths caused by the actually Inquisition.

DeletedUser11165

Laxer I appreciate your reply, these forums have been far to quite. We are merely trying to enliven this place a little.

Don't recall you on Oropos but basically they originally called themselves "Rebirth" when we joked and called them "afterbirth" they didn't find us funny so renamed to "Phoenix"..we found it funny.

We are outnumbered 4 - 1 so bullying is abit too far were all adults for the most part with a childish side as we still play computer games.

No I gym everyday, I no longer play Rugby I simply go to watch it. I drink two - three times years come on I am defending myself over going to Prague for a Stag Party. I never VM'd in Prague either as no one attacked me at the time although they really should of...see cheater if you had a spy on our skype you could took a city off me! :)

I am actually an Atheist but we were talking historical context not debating the rights or wrong's of certain parts of History.

Dj

DeletedUser

Look both you guys and CoD were here to decide who has the bigger balls and you know it don't deny it. This forum is beyond dead and that pointless discussion did nothing to help.

I never played in Oropos expect for day trips to do some things (think I "applied" to triad once actually).

You being outnumbered in a real fight would not justify pulling a gun so I fail to see why you being out numbered has any relevance. Unless the dictionary changes as you get older bullying is still bullying. The only difference is adults probably won't end up killing themselves for it as they have more logic than children. However, shooting someone who is wearing a bullet proof vest is still attempted murder.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding you Ruby thing it was a little vague. Cheater really isn't gonna be paying attention to this anymore though so no use calling him out on believing he could win by playing fair. Yes spies are part of this game, are allowed, and I agree with there use but it really isn't fair. So some players need that advantage others don't, it all depends on how you play. Spies don't win wars though.

You being a Atheist has nothing to do with mentioning the deaths of millions as a joke. It's like saying that because you don't believe in God Hitler was clearly just looking out for Germany's best interests. It doesn't make any sense and it isn't right no matter what you believe about God/gods. Also I really don't think you were talking historical content for more then one post by cheater so you have no reason to have to mention the Inquistion.

DeletedUser

Laxer are you Cheaters alter ego...his life partner.....

as cheater's other alter-ego I can confirm that laxer is indeed one of the many.
but that's beside the point, this whole thread is silly, on one hand you have a little trick ash snitch named hitler, and on the other you have batman and Robin, now go back and sit in your corners, like the silly lil children you are.