Hert taking a city, in the following situation:
1) on an island ringed by HERT members
2) Deep in HERT territory where they have short attack times
3) Outside of EBC territory where they have long support times

is totally different to the following situation
1) on an island ringed by EBH members
2) Deep in EBC territory where Hert have long travel times
3) Inside EBC territory where they have short support times

The conclusion that HERT taking a city deap in their own territory, means as a result they can easily take a city deap in EBC territory on a WW island is a poor conclusion to make.

Like I say, just because ive scored against an England Goalkeeper, doesnt make me good enough to play for england.

The silly thing is, most people were willing to offer HERT congratulations for participation levels, effectiveness, and taking a city, but you all went and ruined it by spouting nonsense like "if we can take a city in 35 surrounded by HERT players, we can take a WW city deep in EBC territory just as easily. "..

Apart from that, i didnt actually understand what you were saying.

What you are saying is that your team and ENIGMA can revolt a city with 1200 fts and 140 slows with 175 pegasus all in a timeframe of 10 sec that is what you are saying, and after it absolute not a problemme to land a cs succesfully when there were 40k of birs dropped.
You really have no clue why we did it and more important the result on long term, be happy with your BP , we have BP and much much more what i tried to achieve with this takeover.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Apples and oranges.
Joined the game at different times
completely different locations and different enemies
one is a heavy gold user so progressed quicker than one who only uses advisors
different levels of internals and inactives to eat.
one threw £100+ at thracian conquest and had multiple HS, one only had 10-11
The fact is, more than half of your attacker of teh day awards came from internals. Fact.

If i run 13.12 100m without gold, and you run 9.97 with gold, whos the better runner. Your 9.97 might be quicker, but im happy with my 13.12

You should then stop crying about other BP's if we cannot compare? why you even mention things about BP if those never can be compared?
Inno is al about statistics its the only thing we have to compare like it or not, and those stats say you a simmer and i am not.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
1. When were hert under attack from enemies three times its size?

4. You dont allow for the fact that ocean 35 is in hert territory, short travel times, long support times, and favoured the attacker. Taking a WW island the situation will be reversed and will favour the defender.

When you send 1000 nukes, chances are the latter ones will come back intact.. What about the first 700?

Are you living under a rock? Fish group, BE group, Enigma group it was 3 vs 1 in city size and points. And tbh i never saw any alliance stay high in morale and alive for this long period when those numbers are against. proud to show to stand tall when times are hard.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
What gold have with this,premiums work for all the same and no who use more gold,erik dont know what the word gold mean LoL,because like someone tell me,everything he touch turns in gold :)

What Dimpspace tried to say is :

Before i explain we need to understand, running +13sec on a 100m is not running but walking unless you have 1 foot and not 2.
Walking in grepolis = simming
Running in grepolis = using gold.

He just said simming in grepolis without gold makes you a better gepo-ace than fighting in grepolis and using gold.

DeletedUser

40K Birs??

Dream on Tea Boy, you guys lost 37k LS and most of them were lost at a rate of 2 LS for every Bir killed, there was 20k Birs maybe 22k max and there was never more than 12k in the city at any one time. Also there like 2k ldu defending against the CS and most of them arrived in the last moments before the bulk of your attacks because you guys kept knocking the wall down overland, it would be different if it was a WW island you wouldn't be able to use that tactic so I find your claim about it being the same completely laughable.

You're victory was good enough without trying to make it sound even better than it was so lets bring that ego of yours back down to earth shall we.

About the 3 alliances to 1 thing, I'm not getting involved in that, because it simply isn't true, everybody knows HERT/RTHE/Titans are all one big happy alliance so lets all drop that subject too (although I suspect not quite so happy today as yesterday :p )

DeletedUser38465

HERT went from "were the best alliance" when a city was taken, to "Enigmas a turtle, full of inactive sim noobs" when HERT did not break through. Typical rhetoric from HERT.

Why don't you exaggerate more, there wasn't close to 40k biremes in that harbor when the CS came. That is a lie, it was more or less around 20k to 25k sent there in total. If there was 40k there your CSs would of never landed. Don't hold it higher than what it was. Tell Raiivo that if he wanted his troops to hit something he should of timed them in the front like real leaders do.

Also, something I've noticed with the HERT group. Every time they attack I always see the small, no names of the alliance attacking the city first, and the big dogs last. Is that on purpose?

I suppose it would make sense. Let the scruffs take the crappy ratios, and the bigger more active players hit last to get better ratios. Now that is a good tactic for the better attackers in your alliance to buff your ABP %. That is good teamwork..

"Fish group, BE group, Enigma group it was 3 vs 1 in city size and points."

What about RTHE? The Hammer? Atalante was bigger than, did they help with static? Was Titanomachia around at that time too? Are you adding all of those too? I do not remember. Maybe Codger could enlighten me. Not only is that plenty of static from the back, but Plenty of inactives in there to feed off while losing cities to your enemies(that and all of the refugees you have taken in). Another great tactic I might add, and I'd say a great reason why you all were able to last that long. And I mean no disrespect to the players in HERT. I know thats not the whole reason, you guys played good defense and made it through till the implosion of BE.

So Erik, Nisa. If you want to say it was 3 to 1 when BE, Hellfish and Enigma were attacking you consistently, fair enough. Than it would have to be 5 to 6 v 1 odds against us.

I think thats why Nisa has to resort to personal insults, lies (exaggerations too), on top of it, be hypocritical not only on the externals, mailing my members the same as well. Along with Nisas peon trolls as well.

It aggravates him we are still winning the number of city takes against the HERT coalition(regardless of the flimsy excuse of "inactives" is all that we have ever taken) even with us not having a successful op in awhile. And making HERT bleed for many of these cities they have taken or not taken.

Just thought i would give my opinion on the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
@ ezy, shall i post the report that shows 15k birs at 01:01?

Regarding number of birs killed, using dimspace's stats, the 3 attacking alliances had total 735k ABP over the OP. Take off say 100k we get for revolt, that leaves 650k, divide by 8 thats 81k birs. Say everyone used double BP spell, which they didnt, thats 40k birs. We all know stats are bull, but 40k would be a pretty good guess I think.

Just throwing it out there, what is the biggest bir bunker anyone has seen killed?

DeletedUser

I'd like to see that report, I didn't see one with more than 12 and a bit. And a lot of your guys did have double bp on, the notable exception being steve johnson, because that was actually commented on in our forum, people felt sorry for him because he wasn't getting as much bp as everybody else. :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Check your box, inbox that is haha Ive just read through most of the reports I'd say half, of the ones that posted, had double BP one. Obviously Im not going to comment on the players who didnt post and make stuff up like one leader of another alliance does quite often to suit himself.

DeletedUser38465

@ ezy, shall i post the report that shows 15k birs at 01:01?

Regarding number of birs killed, using dimspace's stats, the 3 attacking alliances had total 735k ABP over the OP. Take off say 100k we get for revolt, that leaves 650k, divide by 8 thats 81k birs. Say everyone used double BP spell, which they didnt, thats 40k birs. We all know stats are bull, but 40k would be a pretty good guess I think.

Just throwing it out there, what is the biggest bir bunker anyone has seen killed?

What about the attacks on loxias Apollo?

DeletedUser

Ranga posted me the report, there was a peak of 15k, so I stand corrected on that one point.

Thanks for pointing it out to me Ranga.

DeletedUser

Morti,I see you have gone loose mate.
I will drop every bs you just said one by one.

1. I am supposed to have said HERT is the best alliance.
Here is the truth:

Quote Originally Posted by Tea city View Post
Any other proof needed who is better?

Certainly not your alliance.

It is your own comment.I have said who is the better,not the best.

2. Enigma is turtled.
Can you say this is not true?
In the West 3/4 if not more are turtles.You yourself included.

3. No of biremes killed.
I have calculated there were between 35-40k biremes(perhaps a bit more then 40k) killed OVERALL,not at cs impact.

If you want I can mention the hits.
what you did not know is that we put trips in Red city and counted the hits.

In the last 3 hours before main impact were over 80.
we have spied continuously the city,and we do know what happened.
We can calculate too,as well as see the change in the wall,lol

And I did predict coorectly how many more birs will show up in the last hour or so.
Ask Reddy if you want.

4. Anytime we attack we use the small players to get the worse ratios.
Tell this c rap to your cops not to us.

DeletedUser

Here is the truth:

2. Enigma is turtled.

3. No of biremes killed.
I have calculated there were between 35-40k biremes(perhaps a bit more then 40k) killed OVERALL,not at cs impact.

And I did predict coorectly how many more birs will show up in the last hour or so.
Ask Reddy if you want.

Here are my own attacks:
[report]b75c7176668c301af2bcd76b6bd4be17[/report]
[report]c78a78bf9c41c6629181271b191332d8[/report]
[report]0d87710e94f1dfc9df37dfee7e1769bd[/report]
this was 23 secs later
[report]75d021fdb9a6778652ad4e4eae0a24f1[/report]

Random clearings before main impact:
[report]370ddc97575534e7e85d12ffb6664f25[/report]

spy report before next hits:(I have a certain distance from that city and close ls nuke was already killed)
[report]0b57aea6fbb9a704e954b0cc123693eb[/report]-7k birs.
[report]1f51df271191879ca74633de695567c5[/report]
spy report before next ls attack:
[report]2805cefa99cc14c745f0fee1b5b73f7b[/report]
[report]fe7f7ef35842a2b4bf302419601b6c0d[/report]
6500 birs when this attack landed some 40 min later.
[report]f84b7d6ab812b0471d5b726eab123aca[/report]
[report]4dfe91d4f83a238648722efb3c4cc1d2[/report]
[report]890d416598c5fae1978aa73153672279[/report]
[report]8d1ac09e0a32e9201f5ba58ff6d8b052[/report]
this was 44 secs before assigned landing time
[report]79fc2a010ed963371d2e83a20340f995[/report]

The ls nukes which hit after 01:05:00,the assigned time:
[report]c6882644be00e248d20b1a4d845c9ddb[/report]- antitimer
[report]7f6a59f09d94c8ab1eb3190b900815cd[/report]- sent to be before land nukes(which were to hit in theory after 01:05:15).

So,I,the founder himself,use 80% of my ls force as random clearing and hit the ever increasing bunker,and you say we sacrifice the small players????
Go and stuck this insult in your !!!

Raivo,mexiwop and others are the farthest players from that city,hitting from ocean 43 and 44,what do you expect,ls nukes after 1 hour????
Our players may have a life and may have sent 1 or 2 hours after the op started?
of course they have.

5. Yes,BE+Hellfish Group+ Enigma were around 3 times our size,and there was a great gap between our main positions and those of GA at the end of April,when the merge of GA started.Which we filled with great care and work colonizing and growing small cities.
And this megawork did give results,but results do not appear within a day.

Today EBC in theory is outnumbered too 3-1,but in actual fact the main positions of HH group are in 54 and 65,53 etc,and no seizing 55.
So, far away to have real effect.

6. stop adding other alliances as part of our group,since you are making yourself ridiculous.
Atalante was never part of us and in the end(as you yourself say) was eaten with those worth taken inside us,or going to a new alliance.
May I ask,did we (when we have a NAP) as for Atalante to be part of the NAP?
Never.Why?Because they were not part of us.
As for Titan:have said this before:Thank you for making them our allies after you attacked them;)

7. I have not insulted you,you called me garbage and I will not reply to you in the same way.

8. I have mailed your members?
The only one I have mailed was Red general during the attack,and only to know the number of attacks on screen.
and here is the talk:
if you survive then hat off to you:)
WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 20:49
Thank you.
Think it will go to 4 digits,perhaps an all time record in grepo.
RED GENERAL on 2014-09-18 at 20:47
sorry, I'm on the phone. 784 max!!
WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 20:06

Hay Reddy,can you do me a favor please?
Register as screenshot the max number of attacks and give it to me?
Thanks in advance if you will do this:)

WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 22:36

Can't say I am not jealous,lol
I have been in the top ten defenders in some 3 servers but have never had this amount in a single city and in such a short space of time.
RED GENERAL on 2014-09-18 at 22:33
Yes, great fight! I am delighted with the number of attacks, and support! I play grepo 4-5 years, I have never seen this!
WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 22:30

Yes,it is a good battle:)
whatever the result,it is the biggest so far in Eubea and will set records.
In practice a ww drill,since 1 city more or less changes nothing in overall numbers.
RED GENERAL on 2014-09-18 at 21:45
786 attacks and 486 support atm

Then he sent a couple of reports and my reply

WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 23:48
for the record:
I think you are presenting much higher numbers of support that you actually have.
I compared the numbers you presented,they do not mach at all.
Good tactic,but I am more skilled then you think mate:)
WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 23:21
Ali is still unskilled,but I appreciate his desire to help.
RED GENERAL on 2014-09-18 at 22:59
755 attacks and 212 support atm. Great!!!

Then

WildNisa on 2014-09-18 at 23:59
With -26 what do you expect,lol

Mate,in 75 min you said the numer of support waves droped from 486 to 212.
274 waves have landed.
and the bunker grew from 6 to 9k?
at 23:00 pm(the moment your mail was sent).
No way mate:)
You are smart,no doubt,but I am not less so then you:D

Then
WildNisa on 2014-09-19 at 00:09
Can I make a prediction?
You will have an extra 5-6k biremes.
In some 25-30 more waves of support.
This numbers are not enough to save the city:)
WildNisa on 2014-09-19 at 00:04
lol,in a mega battle you expect no losses?
Normally more land was expected.
Have you seen sunk trans from me?:D
very rarely,but that guy is far away and rl does not allow always a good timing:)

That maybe confirms my evaluation.

After some reports

WildNisa on 2014-09-19 at 11:49

Maybe even 20k was not enough;)
RED GENERAL on 2014-09-19 at 11:24
yes, 784. Tnx, I think that we must put additional 20k birs... My misteake, I have more 3k birs:(
WildNisa on 2014-09-19 at 05:56
Reddy,guess I was correct when I predicted 5-6k more birs:D
You threw them right at the start of RR:D
Not enough:)
I told ya:)
Good fight in your part:)
Amusing to see Morti and Gunny trying the cover the defeat in externals.
so,the max on screen was 784 attacks?
WildNisa on 2014-09-19 at 00:17
random clearings:D
lots of rebuild,lol

hehehe,Redy Reddy:D
You never give up.
I like this quality.

So,what wrong do you see on this?
provocation and anything else?

So cool down and continue to turtle,which you do very good.

DeletedUser42857

Any chance you can explain how you know this is a FACT? or you just making stuff up again? or just acting up to your name again?

check earlier, i already cross checked every single one of his attacker of the day awards with his city takes.

From memory 12 of the 22 came on days he took 1, 2 or more internals, and hert were opping internals

Im not going to redo it, just check the thread.

Here ya go

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?53360-Alliances&p=904772&viewfull=1#post904772

9/3 Took 4 internals
18/3 Took 1 internal
2/4 Took 1 internal, 1 from Styx
10/4 took 2 from Noobs incorporated
11/4
12/4 Took an internal
5/5 took 1 from BE
19/5
29/5 took 1 from BE
5/6
19/6 took an internal
20/6 took an internal
26/6 took 2 internals
4/7 took 1 internal
12/7
13/8 took 1 internal
14/8 took 1 internal
15/8 took 2 internals
20/8 took 1 internal
21/8
6/9

DeletedUser38465

Here is the truth:

2. Enigma is turtled.

3. No of biremes killed.

Ask Reddy if you want.

1. Your posts says it all no need to get technical about it.
2. Enigma is turtled atm, I never disagreed about that. lol I mean did you not read the flippin Pnp you are typing on?
3.That number is . I'll continue to say it. Not that I really care.
4. No, they notice things like that too. I think its probably true, not that I don't think tactfully its smart.

DeletedUser42857

You should then stop crying about other BP's if we cannot compare? why you even mention things about BP if those never can be compared?
Inno is al about statistics its the only thing we have to compare like it or not, and those stats say you a simmer and i am not.

Im a simmer?

1) a greater percentage of my city takes are from the enemy that yours FACT
2) A greater percentage of your city takes come from internals than mine FACT

Ok, ABP you lead me by a considerable margin, but to be honest, having started 2 months late in the world, im pretty damn happy with my 24th on the ABP rankings, especially as I dont use gold to rebuild nukes, i only have the advisors. Only 6 Hert players have more ABP than I do, (and no RTHE players), so having spent two months less in the world, with no golden nukes, im pretty damn happy with my position of 24th, and that will only raise.

Stats as of 14/9 When i calculated them.

Percentage of Cities taken internally
Erik - 47.4% of city takes are internal
Morti - 42.86%
Tea City - 41.07%
Sandip - 32.8%
Jason - 27.94%
Dim - 11.94%

Percentage of City takes from direct enemys/top alliances
includes Hert/Rthe, Styx, SP, GA, BE, HH, FH, Min, Toon, En, BC
Dimspace - 49.25%
Sandip - 45.31%
Jason - 33.82%
Mortiferum - 28.57%
Tea City - 25.00%
Erik - 14.66%

It is a FACT, of the players checked, you get 47% of your cities via internal takeoever, the highest of anyone sampled. 11.94% of my city takes were via internal, the LOWEST of anyone sampled.

Cities taken from direct enemies, you take just 14.66% of your cities from the enemy, The LOWEST of anyone sampled. I have taken nearly 50% of my cities from direct enemies. The HIGHEST of anyone sampled.

You can harp on about your ABP and Attacker of the day awards all you like but its FACT they are only half the story. Half of your attacker of the day awards come on days you were clearing internals. (12 of your AOD awards come from days you were clearing internals, and only four from days you were actually the enemy - although that will now be five i believe)

Half your city takes are internal, you have the lowest rate of takes from the enemy of any of the 6 players sampled.

And you call me a simmer?

Im happy with my statistics, and knowing I did them without excessive gold use, without relying on internals means I can look at my stats and say, yes, they are deserved.

You can claim to be a grepo legend all you like, but it cant sit that well knowing, and you know, and I know, a lot of that came from internals, and simming away using excessive amounts of gold, (seriously, how much gold do you use, maybe i should write a book, seems thats how to make money in this world), can you really claim to be a "legend" without a bit of a wry smile on your face knowing how you achieved it.

DeletedUser

Spacedimed,lol
Erik has been over 60 days in vm,perhaps 70.
You noob need to know cities can be taken even after you click vm or are actually in vm:D
But of course your smartness is rare:D
You even found out that I have lost 2 cities to enemies here:D
One to raivo(a HERT leader,lol) and another to maggster,who is a personal friend I brought here from Apollonia:D
And you did not even bother to see if I have actually taken a city off him 2 days later:D
A clear swap:D
Continue,you are making progress:D