Pnp EBC vs HERT..A Timeline..

DeletedUser42857

Spacedimed,lol
Erik has been over 60 days in vm,perhaps 70.
You noob need to know cities can be taken even after you click vm or are actually in vm:D
But of course your smartness is rare:D
You even found out that I have lost 2 cities to enemies here:D
One to raivo(a HERT leader,lol) and another to maggster,who is a personal friend I brought here from Apollonia:D
And you did not even bother to see if I have actually taken a city off him 2 days later:D
A clear swap:D
Continue,you are making progress:D

Do you live in a parallel universe or just a different time zone?

Again, you totally fail to respond the matter at hand, fail to actually put facts to back up your repeated claims, instead you decide to backtrack and go back to the vacation argument.

You said 9 weeks, his online stats, abp and city takes show it is closer to 6 or 7.

(and your two internals we have already discussed and agreed that one wasnt an internal because i wasnt aware you were allied with the particular alliance at the time. so stop repeating whats already been agreed)

You noob need to know cities can be taken even after you click vm or are actually in vm:D

After you click VM yes, while in VM.. oh dear.. youve just made a right prat of yourself.

Once VM is activated you CANNOT ATTACK.. Vm takes 48 hours to take effect, so how exactly can you take a city while in VM bearing in mind the maximum travel time for a cs is 48hours.. (and no, they werent ghosts)

ANd you call me a noob..

But again, you ignore the various requests to back up your ridiculous claims, instead you drag something up, and make even more ridiculous claims.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dimspace,I do not call you a noob,you are actually one:d
read what you have quoted:d
it says cities can be taken,and ghosts are cities which could be taken even after vm is active,think have taken one here too after I was officially vm.
Your "study" is pointless and highly biased.
It is a matter of fact that Erik always meet higher resistance in his claims while the rest face normal stacks.
A simple check can show he has Attacker of the Day in days when HERT run ops,succesful ones,but he himself has not taken his claim.
And do you think if it coincides he has taken an internal that day his award comes from this while the rest of the alliance hits hard the enemy?:d
No insult,but your logic is dumb:d

on the other hand:a simple search will show that some of my internals are actually handed over to others in a matter of few days,a clear proof that I have taken this internals for them,not for myself:d
usually front cities of this internals if my cs time is short while theirs is long,in order to secure this claim will not pass in enemy hands.
So that percentage you give for me is misleading:d

You did not know that Addicts were our allies?
Where do you live mate?
Since Feb 4 when byzantines attacked us.

Btw,have you checked the last post of your founder,Mortiferum?:d
explain his the difference between best and better:d
oh,you should know I have an alliance to run and not just reply to you right away:d

DeletedUser

Tea

Dim got you, you said "You noob need to know cities can be taken even after you click vm or are actually in vm".

No mention of ghosts, maybe that's not what you meant, but that's what you said, I thought that's what you meant when you said it too, because that's how it reads.

Do yourself a favour, accept he got you and move on, you're just digging a deeper hole for yourself.

DeletedUser20948

www_MyEmoticons_com__fishing.gif

DeletedUser

Tea,i have no idea why in the hell we have to discus such things,Dumby is more good that everyone here,so let him live with that

DeletedUser42857

Dimspace,I do not call you a noob,you are actually one:d
read what you have quoted:d
it says cities can be taken,and ghosts are cities which could be taken even after vm is active,think have taken one here too after I was officially vm.

Oh, so backtrack on your initial claim that Erik took cities while in VM, you now claim he in fact took ghosts while in VM..

So, from the dates i went through and checked when he wasnt around, 7 weeks tops, how many days can you add for him taking ghosts while he was in vm?

Just admit that you exxagerated by saying 9 weeks, and its actually 7, and it will be all be forgotten, instead of digging yourself a deaper hole and claiming hes been taking ghosts while he was in vm. Youre just making yourself look stupid.

DeletedUser42857

It is a matter of fact that Erik always meet higher resistance in his claims while the rest face normal stacks.
A simple check can show he has Attacker of the Day in days when HERT run ops,succesful ones,but he himself has not taken his claim.
And do you think if it coincides he has taken an internal that day his award comes from this while the rest of the alliance hits hard the enemy?:d
No insult,but your logic is dumb:d

But again, you provide absolutely NOTHING to back up your argument.

I have backed up my argument. Dates of Eriks AOD awards, cross checked with Internals taken (and yes I checked to see what else Hert were doing).

You have producing NOTHING to back up your argument.

Produce something firm, so verifiable data, something to back up your claims, anything, something...

Or nothing...

DeletedUser46251

Dim, your boring mate. By your logic everytime Erik got an attacker of the day award, then the inactive he took a city off of would have got defender of the day also. Why don't you have a little check back through the stats to see how that sits...

DeletedUser46251

Oh and don't come back with the obvious quip of "I'm not your mate". It was a turn of phrase.

DeletedUser42857

Dim, your boring mate. By your logic everytime Erik got an attacker of the day award, then the inactive he took a city off of would have got defender of the day also. Why don't you have a little check back through the stats to see how that sits...

How on earth do you work that out? Are you drunk already, its only half eight.

Inactive player has 3 offensive cities containing 150 LS, 300 transports and 4000 Slings.

Attacking player picks up, 7000 Abp for killing them.

defending player gets how much? 200, 300, maybe 400 at a push.

try again.

The only thing boring is your guys continuing baseless claims and limp arguments.

DeletedUser46251

So your saying that 7000 abp wins you attacker of the day :D

Now who did you say uses baseless claims?...

DeletedUser42857

So your saying that 7000 abp wins you attacker of the day :D

Now who did you say uses baseless claims?...

No, I didnt say that at all.

I set that as an example of how BP could be high for an attacker, and low for a defender. Unlike you guys I actually think before I type and say what I mean, not what you think I mean.

And was making a point that your claim of defender of the day award was straight out of the Nisa rule book.

Talking of Nisa, in the UK thats a run of low cost food shops popular in areas with low levels of income. Makes sense really. Are your founders a budget brand you got on BOGOF?

DeletedUser

And now the dumbo need to explain us how is it possible one can gain Attacker of the day with 7k abp:d
should have been a very quiet day.
Oh wait,Erik had double bp,lol
no ezy,your friend can not get me wrong since I know much better then him when my co founder is vm and when not:d
actually his "research" may be just a pure lie.
He has been vm for a total of around 60 days.
The noob said he started 2 months later.
Okay,but for how long was Chuck vm?
Let us say a month?
How about we register the current abp of Erik and give the noob a month?
The dumbo has already proven he make false statements.
Btw,who is AG?:D

DeletedUser42857

And now the dumbo need to explain us how is it possible one can gain Attacker of the day with 7k abp:d
should have been a very quiet day.

No i did not say that.

Baldie claimed that if Erik got AOD taking internals the player being internalised should have got DOD

I used a quick example based on three cities of how that is a spurious claim.

I at no point stated you get attacker of the day killing 7000 units.

As for teh rest, how about you give me three academies to provide a constant source of internals to eat, and £200 a month worth of gold so i can rebuild my nukes in a matter of hours. I reckon I could easily triple my ABP in such a situation.

Youve still not addressed ANY of the issues in this thread with anything in the way of evidence, fact based argument, you just ramble and go around in circles. Its getting boring now.

Oh congrats, just noticed, your post count has gone above your IQ for the first time. You should get a badge.

DeletedUser

Well,you are the head of an academy:d
you may teach me how to create and run an academy:d

DeletedUser42857

He has been vm for a total of around 60 days.

So its 9 weeks, then its 70 days, then its AROUND 60 days.

You dont actually know do you?

(erik could actually sort this argument very quickly)

Well,you are the head of an academy:d
you may teach me how to create and run an academy:d

define an academy?

The usual process is
1) Players move from the academy to the main aliance as they reach targets
2) cities are handed off from the main alliance to the academy to help them grow
3) main alliance runs ops, academy joins in where they can.
4) Share forums and recruitment leaders as well as diplomat

How many of those things do you think apply to AG?