Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

hahahaha yeah everything is EN's fault, the game, the WW, the butt kicking, the gold, i guess the gold trading Inno games want to make part of the game, that was EN's idea i guess, that everyone can use as much gold as they do, everything that is bad in grepo is EN's fault.

You make me laugh.

Sir henriksen, go crawl back in your cave. are you even part of this world?

Nope, just making some waves mate:cool:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Well... it's EN fault.
It's another server which they ruined. Brought 200+ players to play 50 cap alliance server. It lefts to other option then make a coalition against them in order to have equal rights. And again... that makes 200 players vs 200 players.

But New Delos Elite 1,2,3,4 and 5? :eek: Really? :D

And the Poles (of which you were/are one) ruined Helo with their Polish Legions 1-10 - so let's not be bitter ;)

DeletedUser33675

And the Poles (of which you were/are one) ruined Helo with their Polish Legions 1-10 - so let's not be bitter ;)

Oh, you're alive. Be nice or I'll tell everyone that you're fake Greek :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

ok,

1) Knights who say NI - Need i say anymore?? clearly going to win the world with ease

DeletedUser

Then why not talk about the other 11 alliances too on why they wont win this world if thats what you think?
Make it a bit more interesting!

DeletedUser

Ok fine, lets see how much hate mail i get for this

WW chances, top 12 alliances

1. Knights who say Ni - largest alliance in terms of number of cities, clear gameplan from before the beginning and have a dense and secure looking core. Not as good an alliance as number 2 but full of highly active players. Look favorites to win it currently.

2. hata an fhir - Second favorites by a big margin, seems like they have been bogged down with internals recently which may have resulted in them taking the foot off the pedal in the past few weeks. Bags of experience and some top players have put them in a strong position for WW but still alot to do.

3. NDO - Largest alliance in terms of individual numbers, WW islands spread between 2 oceans with some not fully colonized yet and other cities still sub 3K. Some have reds closeby and they have lost control of an island already. Incomparable activity levels to NI or Hata.
Too little too late

4. HARPOON - Been strong and steady throughout but the sums just dont add when compared to the favorites

5. Morning Glory - Never really heard of these doing anything of note throughout the server so not expecting that to change anytime soon. Would be an undeserved win if they did imo but i just cant see it happening anyway

6. The League of Legions - Have done well to be in this position when they have been up against 2 big alliances for quite some time. However they seem to have lost key cities to hata and you have to think that their pacting with NI has scuppered any chance they had and just turned them into a punching bag.

7. THE BARBARIANS - Not a chance, even if we tried

8. Clocks - Sister alliance, see number 1

9. Vehmence - Hopefully these guys are just here for some fun

10. Black Dawn - See number 9

11. NDO - Sister alliance, see number 3

12. hata.an.fhir - Sister alliance, see number 2

PREDICTION - Jturck to build a wonder on his one-o and wreck the party

DeletedUser

PREDICTION - Jturck to build a wonder on his one-o and wreck the party

Probably what will happen, then no one wins the world ;) That's okay with me though

Nice top 12 though, made a lot of sense to me

DeletedUser

4. HARPOON - Been strong and steady throughout but the sums just dont add when compared to the favorites

im sorry that we are apparently the most boring top 4 alliance in this game...#3 attacker #7 defender #3 fighters...sorry we just sim and hold hands while drinking milk

DeletedUser

I never said you were boring, it was closer to being a compliment really.
Just comparing you to top 2 it doesnt add up in your favour imo

DeletedUser

I never said you were boring, it was closer to being a compliment really.
Just comparing you to top 2 it doesnt add up in your favour imo

i understand...we don't have the numbers...i really just wanted to have an excuse to say hold hands and drink milk