Milestones Eubea Milestones

DeletedUser

Well it's much better to ride on someone else success than to ride on someone else failures... how does that ride feel Mort??
When you play as a team.. which we do... you rely on the whole team.. it's called.. (drumroll) TEAMWORK

We work as a team, just we're a smaller team than you guys and we all know the reason why that is.

DeletedUser

Ezy and Morti,make sure not to share any "lil" sin with Nothinghamllator or one beautiful sunny day you may find yourself banned after a "lil " argument with him:d

DeletedUser

Ezy and Morti,make sure not to share any "lil" sin with Nothinghamllator or one beautiful sunny day you may find yourself banned after a "lil " argument with him:d

Or alternatively I could just play the game without breaking the rules Tea. :p

DeletedUser38465

I will take this as an admission of guilt. You PICK players you want to ban? LOL. Nicely said Mr Founder. Be grateful I dont trawl the net looking for pathetic pictures to post like you do. There'd be a few crackers for your particular brand of BS, Im sure.

Go give Ash a virtual hug.

Think my history in Grep is a little more impressive than yours friend.

Take it how you want, i am making a point.
Aww, you dont like my pictures, I am heartbroken

DeletedUser38465

Well it's much better to ride on someone else success than to ride on someone else failures... how does that ride feel Mort??
When you play as a team.. which we do... you rely on the whole team.. it's called.. (drumroll) TEAMWORK

Well well, if it isnt emperor kronos from simworld 101 aka. Iasylos to grace us with his presence... ..someone who sensationalizes delusional grandeur such as "emperor". I think you need to look at conquer stats. I believe we are winning on the charts, and we dont have huge coalitions backing us up.

I know thats your style of gameplay mob tactics.

Kneeling will be hard for me, emperor.

DeletedUser25820

Well well, if it isnt emperor kronos from simworld 101 aka. Iasylos to grace us with his presence... ..someone who sensationalizes delusional grandeur such as "emperor". I think you need to look at conquer stats. I believe we are winning on the charts, and we dont have huge coalitions backing us up.

I know thats your style of gameplay mob tactics.

Kneeling will be hard for me, emperor.

Are you drunk again Mort? Checking the stats, as you suggest, reveals your alliance is below ours in average points (even though you have more players than us), as well as ABP. Additionally, you are personally ranked at 130. As a "founder", you should be embarrassed at this. Our founder is ranked #1. You are a measly 130, this is even below me, someone who "cruises on the success of others." What does that say about you?

Kinda think you like cruising though, eh Mort? Pretty sure kneeling is a part of that too, no? ;)

DeletedUser

Are you drunk again Mort? Checking the stats, as you suggest, reveals your alliance is below ours in average points (even though you have more players than us), as well as ABP. Additionally, you are personally ranked at 130. As a "founder", you should be embarrassed at this. Our founder is ranked #1. You are a measly 130, this is even below me, someone who "cruises on the success of others." What does that say about you?

Kinda think you like cruising though, eh Mort? Pretty sure kneeling is a part of that too, no? ;)

See, personally, I think you can't make that comparison between founders, Erik has a huge wallet and he's used his alliance to make himself number 1. Whereas Morti is just a mere mortal like the rest of us and doesn't claim to be anything else. ;)

DeletedUser38465

Hmm, so average points mean more about a war than conquers. That is interesting.

Guess my co-founder is right about grepolis going down the toilet, and leading the way down is a smear of EN on the side of the toilet bowl.

I would be more embarrassed for having to resort to overused gay jokes, come up with something original if you can.

You have more points than me but that does that mean? You sim better than I?

DeletedUser38465

See, personally, I think you can't make that comparison between founders, Erik has a huge wallet and he's used his alliance to make himself number 1. Whereas Morti is just a mere mortal like the rest of us and doesn't claim to be anything else. ;)

Exactly, I don't claim to be an emperor, or an Erik of Discover. I am just Mortiferum. :)

DeletedUser25820

So Mort, lets re-cap.

I make enemies with my attitude. I should be embarrassed about resorting to using gay jokes. I live off others success. Anything else Ive missed?

Yet, I have been a co-founder of the most feared alliance (EN) for 4years now, play alongside a team of player who are among the best players ever to play this game, and my skype is full of in game contacts you wish you had. Added to this, the only other alliance I have ever been in (HERT) is above yours in all kinds of ways.

Begs the question..what are YOU doing wrong Mort? :eek:

:)

DeletedUser

Ohh get a girlfriend and live the RL,grepolis and the forum isnt for u

DeletedUser25820

I believe you interjected yourself into a conversation you knew nothing about.

Troll?

DeletedUser

I have a rl, mate, and a happily enjoyable one too. And you're one to talk, go sleep with your donkey you wierdo.

When i say you guys are rat's i say it seriously,but the question is why?Because rat's enter in the life of everyone and no one like them,90% of the time they enter from the bathroom.....U know what i mean dont u

DeletedUser

I'd rather be a "rat" than be in your alliance that's a fact. Too many a$$holes like you in your alliance for my taste.

DeletedUser

When i say you guys are rat's i say it seriously,but the question is why?Because rat's enter in the life of everyone and no one like them,90% of the time they enter from the bathroom.....U know what i mean dont u

Not sure about that, but I do have a rat, so be watchful while using the bathroom, you dnt want it to sneak in there.:p

DeletedUser

I'd rather be a "rat" than be in your alliance that's a fact. Too many a$$holes like you in your alliance for my taste.

The answer is that my alliance dont know what to do with a rat like u,maybe cleaning the bathroom but we dont have one so will make it one for u.But i have another question for u,where is your alliance right now?That mighty EBC that once tell me (i dont know if i really want to call it like this,maybe RAT"S BC much better)