Wars

DeletedUser47369

old-people-fighting71.gif

DeletedUser

there are a lot of wars going on, but i dont feel its right for allainces that are not involved in those wars to give out that info,

DeletedUser

we need to see repo agents go into a real war..there getting it too easy. ive seen this many times before, the top alliance dominates for half the world then they get into a real war and crumble or the top 3 players burn themselfs out and go inactive or quit because they cant hack it and the alliance falls :)

DeletedUser

your right they are number one. the number 1 means they are the best ( a 60 man alliance in oropos has just beat the number 1 alliance at the ww by breaking them all, a 200+ players alliance at 70million points)

DeletedUser27128

I have played or seen alot of people from Repo.. they are great people. Not to mention the alliance is first in ABP, and was the first one to takeover Artemisia's city on Pando... what other proof do you need?

DeletedUser

your right bond the only way to test them is for them to have a good war and an even one at that not them against small players

DeletedUser47369

we need to see repo agents go into a real war..there getting it too easy. ive seen this many times before, the top alliance dominates for half the world then they get into a real war and crumble or the top 3 players burn themselfs out and go inactive or quit because they cant hack it and the alliance falls :)

which alliance are you in?

DeletedUser

i cant tell you that my friend that is a secret no one can know. and manu! my time of man

DeletedUser

im deffo something else so i will take the label stalker as a compliment :)

DeletedUser

i wasnt even in phi long it was a world where i didnt take it serious you know for laughs..i was in oropos at the time and still am..but yes you are right i started in harpoon which got rimmed but theres nothing you can do when its almost all the world against one alliance..i sniped about 40 cs in a short time and then didnt bother playing...