Wars

DeletedUser41456

well you arent hammering anything your alliance hasnt taken 1 city from us since we cut every single dead weight player from our alliance so you and smash just keep hiding and running your mouths we know that you guys arent even close to talented and tell smash to send that 6 ls nuke to my city pretty small number for all the jabber jawing he is doing

Jabber jawing...i'm the quietest person you'll meet...the nerve of some people.

6ls? i thought i sent 3.

DeletedUser41456

I must have been pretty mad that night to send that super nuke.

Next time it might be 10 ls if you keep running your mouth .

That aside what cities have you taken bald? Aside from your internals...cuz i just got to this server...you have a nice amount of points but you probably have more posts than bp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol smashin on em, you have 4 cities and lost one today. why are you even speaking?

DeletedUser41456

lol smashin on em, you have 4 cities and lost one today. why are you even speaking?

Damn bro you can't read? I just got here..and I lost a 3k city on an island full of 3k inactives..the simple fact that they would go for that..let alone a 200k player shows the mentally of Legion...win a city yet lose ground where it counts. I have a Cs otw to the same island for free...

but you're right I shouldn't be talking...you calling people noobs is a lot more interesting. Lol

DeletedUser41456

That city was not defended or even posted...didn't think anyone would waste a slot of it just yet..guess I overestimated legion ' s intelligence.

DeletedUser

Damn bro you can't read? I just got here..and I lost a 3k city on an island full of 3k inactives..the simple fact that they would go for that..let alone a 200k player shows the mentally of Legion...win a city yet lose ground where it counts. I have a Cs otw to the same island for free...

but you're right I shouldn't be talking...you calling people noobs is a lot more interesting. Lol

considering im a top 10 player in pan, top 5 attacker, and top 15 fighter.... lol but yes, a 4 city player can call me out... give me a break. spend more time playing and less time talking

DeletedUser

That's a risk you take coming to the externals...all sorts of riff raff can gain the ability to post here with just a few clicks...
:pro:

DeletedUser

That's a risk you take coming to the externals...all sorts of riff raff can gain the ability to post here with just a few clicks...
:pro:

haha i know, just trying to stir some stuff up. bored bc the bucs wont defend against me anymore. however they can cast spells and send small amounts of silver

DeletedUser

considering im a top 10 player in pan, top 5 attacker, and top 15 fighter.... lol but yes, a 4 city player can call me out... give me a break. spend more time playing and less time talking

that would make you
Smiffknight ? of TLM

DeletedUser

smiff, when i was in phi i didnt even speak or have any interactions with you lol...you dont know me..and FYI i defended bad? we was in the ssame alliance for a while you tool

DeletedUser

smiff, when i was in phi i didnt even speak or have any interactions with you lol...you dont know me..and FYI i defended bad? we was in the ssame alliance for a while you tool

i had to defend your half active butt while in OR and actually i took a few cities off you after the split, but i dont expect you to b competent enough to know that... tool.

DeletedUser

wow you took some cities off me..when i wasnt even playing lol couldnt be bothered with that server..was in two others at the time. the only thing i can remember was you joined or or what ever after they was kicking ee ..then you jumped ship because your loyal then jumped again because your even more loyal, you see me i go down with my crew!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

DeletedUser

wow you took some cities off me..when i wasnt even playing lol couldnt be bothered with that server..was in two others at the time. the only thing i can remember was you joined or or what ever after they was kicking ee ..then you jumped ship because your loyal then jumped again because your even more loyal, you see me i go down with my crew!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXRN_LkCa_o

i didnt jump any ship, i was booted for calling the founder a chump. then his best players followed and we made him ghost. lol but you wouldnt know that, bc youre a simmer. and a two bit one at that

DeletedUser

i didnt jump any ship, i was booted for calling the founder a chump. then his best players followed and we made him ghost. lol but you wouldnt know that, bc youre a simmer. and a two bit one at that

Ahh memories....thinking about him ghosting after all his bold proclamations, still brings a smile to my face.

DeletedUser

smiff, forget phi it was a server i didnt even properly play..im no simmer..as i said you dont know me...the difference between me and you is that you have more time on your hands end off..which in turn means i have more of a life surely?? i also dont use gold.

DeletedUser41456

smiff, forget phi it was a server i didnt even properly play..im no simmer..as i said you dont know me...the difference between me and you is that you have more time on your hands end off..which in turn means i have more of a life surely?? i also dont use gold.

Wahh..now that's shots fired..says you have no life and you are a gold munching bum..wahhhhhhhh..lol

jk jk ..hahahahha

Cartman-World-of-Warcraft.jpg

lol

DeletedUser

excuses, excuses...

the man with 20 cities and no BP is calling the man whos a top 10 fighter a gold whore... hmm. yeah that makes sense... how bout you try conquering something that isnt internal or an inactive from a dead alliance? feel free to come visit me in one of our oceans any time, and ill show u how much free time i have.

0HLPCt9.png

L1LDRJT.png

x9JlHrS.png

can anyone say simmmerrrrr?

DeletedUser41456

Hmm is not that the reply I gave to baldeagle..why don't you stop copying my lines lol