Current events & WW race discussion

DeletedUser46762

Please don't blame it on Euphraxia - we contacted Vehemence players to help because we were told that they were willing to help. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. Clearly he got his wired crossed.

If you allowed a player on a wonder island who had no idea of the damage that leaving the alliance would do then you shouldn't blame us. At least he was prepared to do the decent thing and try to help stop Ni, which most of the rest of this server are not bothered about.

Ni are only winning because they have multiple alliances sending for them.

We are winning because we work together. Ski, you have become very bitter. You know Knights do not have multiple alliances. We are knights working against the whole server.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
Please don't blame it on Euphraxia - we contacted Vehemence players to help because we were told that they were willing to help. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about. Clearly he got his wired crossed.

If you allowed a player on a wonder island who had no idea of the damage that leaving the alliance would do then you shouldn't blame us. At least he was prepared to do the decent thing and try to help stop Ni, which most of the rest of this server are not bothered about.

that is laughable. outright laughable

skiboot

Phrourach
We are winning because we work together. Ski, you have become very bitter. You know Knights do not have multiple alliances. We are knights working against the whole server.

I don't deny that Viv - but you've made sure that you have loaded the dice nicely in your favour. Knights, Sinners, Clocks and some Barbarians are sending for you guys. Don't deny it or I'll post reports lol. We haven't managed to get the other alliances to cooperate with us to combat that - at least not until it was too late.

At the end of the day I can't argue that you have set yourselves up best for the wonder stage or that Knights will win. I'll congratulate you in advance for that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ya a small number of barbarians are but the vast majority are not, I imagine the contribution is nominal in the long run.

Those who wanted to be involved in a WW race could be as that wasnt anything that we could offer them.
Could have easily been to Hata that those resources ended up but obviously wasnt meant to be.

Personally I wish we hadn't got involved in any part of WW construction and just left you all to it. Hata do get plenty of help too though, I watch the pact event tab way too often to miss stuff like that.

DeletedUser38168

Its not Hata who have failed but their Leader Euphraxia who is too lazy to do things the old fashioned way. Rather than plan ops and take NI's cities she would rather sit back and order others to fill her WW for her (not just her own alliance either). This is not how to lead a team. You only get out what you put in.

he he he he

dosent sound like the amzing karen

DeletedUser38168

I would just like to say that every other alliance trying to build wonders are failing, not just Hata.

NI had the advantage from the start with the greatest amount of tightly packed territory but how they have been able to lead the race on every wonder is beyond me. If everybody knows that Ni has the edge then surely the way to combat that is to reduce the number of wonders you attempt.

Committed have the right idea but still too small to finish theirs first, NDO did too by reducing their target to just two but were involved in a backyard war so obviously that failed.
There are other big alliance who are building wonders, the rest of you could have built some by now if you lowered your target to a realistic one.

ni didnt have the advantaged from the start having members scattered across 2 oceans, however hard work team work and selcetive recuriment we formed a tight core.

its with this same hard work and team work we managed to stay ahead on all the builds.

DeletedUser38168

no other allaince is sending to ni what so ever (with exseption of sinners who are ni's)

At least he was prepared to do the decent thing and try to help stop Ni

i particularly luv this statement why should other allainces try to stop ni an allainces who have been respectfull truthfull and upfront all the server to help an allainces who have tryed and still trying every dirty trick in book

skiboot

Phrourach
ya a small number of barbarians are but the vast majority are not, I imagine the contribution is nominal in the long run.

no other allaince is sending to ni what so ever (with exseption of sinners who are ni's)

This is hilarious. So Barbarians say they are sending but you say they're not Phil? Which is it? ...

"respectful, truthful and upfront" I think you said.....:D

Last edited:

DeletedUser38168

they must be sending to friends within our allainces i dont no nothing of this at all what do i have to lie for we have friends no where near as many as u guys but more selective and loyal ones

edit

i done some asking around and we apprently have 8 members of babrbs sending to us to which i thank them,
this must have been set up while i was away on vm only recently returned

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

Well anybody that looks at pact events or uses the skype bot will be able to put 2 and 2 together. Must say 8 is more than i thought though but could be right, havent paid it much attention.

In case anybody has been living under a rock....

Clocks and a few barbarians are sending to NI
Some NDO and Morning Glory are sending to Hata

Maybe i missed some... but either way you are both as bad as each other :p

DeletedUser32029

So we have 8 members barb members who sent us resources.....once/twice per day....which is appriciated.

We don't recieve resources from clocks and i think they have made this pretty clear.

Check skype bot for more info about hata....
Several members of harpoon, MG, NDO...maybe even some of dogpacks, flashmobs are constantly swapping in and sending resources and using favours.

Check your facts canby, before posting in externals.

Knights can not be compared with hata.We have came clean in whole server and played with respect and honor.

DeletedUser

stop complaining, jesus, the NI's will win this world, they have the most numbers and played their wonders the best...HATA we had a solution to win and you guys turned it down, top 5 alliances played well, New Delos is just a giant merge but NI, Hata, Harpoon, Barbs and LOL is what i consider the top 5, all have played together for most of server, this game is about being fun and meeting new friends and attacking people, you guys complain to damn much, your ego serves no pride in winning a CPU game because after you win then you start a new one, i have chatted with a bunch of people in other alliances and everyone is pretty much nice, Viv is way to cocky to not take enemy cities, and Phil cannot spell...other than that everyone is pretty cool...being this my first world i really don't think that the game should end in the way it has, WW is terribly boring and proves nothing, but I am not the game designer, I enjoyed playing and battling most of you, I will prob see you again, unlike most other people i will still play as Scenickarma, no need to change it!!!!

DeletedUser

Maybe I am wrong about clocks but people tell me otherwise. Im pretty sure that Glory Rises does though.

I dont care anyway, who wins and how they do it doesnt change anything for me or the bulk of us here.

DeletedUser33675

Knights, Sinner, Trolls, Dragons and Clocks since the beginning decided to work together. Clocks never wanted to build their own wonders (according to riot).
The main problem with hata is that our allies wanted to give a shot on their own wonders, although there were very minimal chances to succeed. They decided to help us when it was already too late to make any difference.

Another thing is that Knights have 2 branches with active players, who participate in resources race aka World Wonders , while hata entered WW era with many players in VM, including those top ones. We still have a lot of players in VM, who never came off it, although they were going to 'come back soon'...

And yes - NI did a great work with wonders. Despite their internal problems they managed to co-operate and get ahead with their wonders. Congrats.

DeletedUser22940

Such a horrible end game I am surprised people brag about beong good at it
this thread has gone so far off topic im surprised the giant red hammer hasnt come out

DeletedUser31143

Lol

Well anybody that looks at pact events or uses the skype bot will be able to put 2 and 2 together. Must say 8 is more than i thought though but could be right, havent paid it much attention.

In case anybody has been living under a rock....

Clocks and a few barbarians are sending to NI
Some NDO and Morning Glory are sending to Hata

Maybe i missed some... but either way you are both as bad as each other :p

Who in Clocks is sending resources to Nis? I don't think it's happening; I'm dumping my resources into Clocks' WW ... a TOTAL waste of my time but I remain loyal to my alliance even as I'm trying to give away all of my cities.

Glory Rises left Clocks and is now with Sinners. He may be sending resources to Nis, but he's no longer a member of Clocks. That now makes me the oldest in Clocks. And I'm giving away my cities to teammates and (since Clocks members aren't able to internalize all of my cities) pacted players (ie Nis). What I am doing is no different than what other teams are doing when a player is internalized - if they're too big to be internalized by the alliance, they allow pacted members to assist in the internalization.

Anyone with proof that Clocks is sending resources to Nis' WWs, please supply that proof. I doubt it exists, because I've seen the amount of resources that are going to the Clocks WW and it is about as much resources as our small alliance is able to supply between all of us.

Edit: I really don't care if anyone in Clocks is sending resources to Nis. If we weren't building a WW, I'd send them all of my extra resources. Why not; we're pacted with them. And I think that WWs is a complete waste of time.

Edit2:
Knights, Sinner, Trolls, Dragons and Clocks since the beginning decided to work together. Clocks never wanted to build their own wonders (according to riot).
The main problem with hata is that our allies wanted to give a shot on their own wonders, although there were very minimal chances to succeed. They decided to help us when it was already too late to make any difference.

Another thing is that Knights have 2 branches with active players, who participate in resources race aka World Wonders , while hata entered WW era with many players in VM, including those top ones. We still have a lot of players in VM, who never came off it, although they were going to 'come back soon'...

And yes - NI did a great work with wonders. Despite their internal problems they managed to co-operate and get ahead with their wonders. Congrats.

Great post; I + repped it.

Beer Wench

Phrourach
The one thing that truly surprised me w.r.t. to WW was the lack of an effort for the hata coalition to build WW (figured hata build 3, poon 2, ndo 1-2). Additionally whoever was planning the build order of hata's WW was a bit muddled. I 100% agree ww does suck but the one thing I find fun is the planning of the builds/accels to attempt to beat your opponent. To that end I helped a bit on Ni's WW. So for those that say they hate WW, give WW planning a chance until grepo fixes WW. I really thought we would be lucky to get 3 built, as our lead was not that great in reality vs hata.

Clocks has not sent res to us to my knowledge and Barbs only started at about level 6 if memory serves. I find it pretty telling some of the venom here, especially considering so many on both sides were supposed to be friends before this server. Stockhold syndrome I guess. Either way, I hope a few will stick around, I have a few scores to settle ;)

cheers either way to whatever happens, it is just a game.

DeletedUser46762

I see so much bitterness coming through and my integrity being called to account, so many times.
This server has been exciting, i recall the thousands of incoming attacks on me, constantly for days. Hata instead of rimming me made me so much stronger. Sure, they made me play defence in this server.
Different, but still an interesting game.

DeletedUser22940

Viv, no one is even talking about you
must like to be the center of attention, I dont know
we ran an op on you months ago. You are still playing defense because of that? Even though most of your cities are in safe zones at this point? Speaks volumes for the impact our attacking had on you. Thanks for the unintended compliment, I guess.