En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32496

I think they may be planning xmas event so they could be busy :)

DeletedUser42857

3 months patience is not patience enough? Or maybe you were being sarcastic? Perhaps 2 months a go hilarious, but this issue is far from funny now. Based on universal community sentiment, we all agree, en81 is way overdue!

Personally, i think a big break in releasing worlds was long needed.

The entire community has been complaining forever about worlds being released to often, and so people world jumping, moving from on to the other and older servers, even servers 8-12 months old suffering as a result.

People have complained constantly about worlds being released at the same time as events and skewing the world, AND THEY LISTENED, they didnt release a world during artemisia or halloween (maybe they listened maybe just co-incidence).

And in the end Inno is a business. the common assumption is that new worlds = more gold spend, but does it effect gold spend and churn on older worlds? The only way for Inno to find out is not release a world for a while, see how it effects income, see if more players stick around on older worlds (which keeps everyone happy and active - and spending on gold), not just leave a week between worlds. You have to leave a serious gap to work out if its more profitable to not release worlds so often.

For once, there is actually anticipation of a new world, and with several servers coming to a close, the level of players joining the next world should be really high, which can only be a good thing.

DeletedUser42831

The entire community has been complaining forever about worlds being released to often, and so people world jumping, moving from on to the other and older servers, even servers 8-12 months old suffering as a result.

People have complained constantly about worlds being released at the same time as events and skewing the world, AND THEY LISTENED, they didnt release a world during artemisia or halloween (maybe they listened maybe just co-incidence).

And in the end Inno is a business. the common assumption is that new worlds = more gold spend, but does it effect gold spend and churn on older worlds? The only way for Inno to find out is not release a world for a while, see how it effects income, see if more players stick around on older worlds (which keeps everyone happy and active - and spending on gold), not just leave a week between worlds. You have to leave a serious gap to work out if its more profitable to not release worlds so often.

For once, there is actually anticipation of a new world, and with several servers coming to a close, the level of players joining the next world should be really high, which can only be a good thing.

I totally agree, but why can't they just tell everybody this? If people know what is going on they can make plans. Right now people are stuck in limbo not knowing what to do, is a new world opening in a few weeks or not? if not then great, they can join an older one. I don't think anybody minds what Inno are doing, they just want to know in advance so they can decide what to do. Some are not even on a world at the moment but quietly waiting for a new world to open that might be ages away, how is this good for business? wasted gold just sat waiting! What is the strategy by not announcing a break between worlds opening?

DeletedUser

I agree the fast back-to-back releases of worlds was annoying. But going on a quarter of a year without word is not the answer either. After years of not playing I return for another chance & here I am, a gold player, & I am checking Grepolis everyday for the last 3 months with no new world & not even a word about one other than our community rants & raves. If an official representative can at least give us a date, like come back in 3 months then at least us in limbo can relax with the constant checking.

Yes this anticipation is a good thing, I agree with that as well. But how much further down this road we can go? Eventually the anticipation will subside & sooner or later backs will be turning on Grepolis.

DeletedUser44194

The question is... If Greps are bringing out worlds on other servers, why not in EN?

DeletedUser42857

Yes this anticipation is a good thing, I agree with that as well. But how much further down this road we can go? Eventually the anticipation will subside & sooner or later backs will be turning on Grepolis.

Dates and advance notice would be nice.

I would like to see bigger gaps between worlds, but i would also love to see more than 3 days notice be given on new worlds.

Ideally, would be good to have a month notice on world and speed, so players in existing worlds have time to assemble pre-mades or move players from one world to another, and actually plan.

DeletedUser44194

I know ive only been playing the game again for about 2 months (tho i was on it constantly for about 2 years at one point), iam starting to feel like Grepolis dont give two monkeys about the community/customers, not even in regards to opening a new world, iam talking about in regards to the whole game, not bringing out a new world has just pushed it over the edge (for someone who is trying to get back into the game after a long absence)

1. nobody with actually any power from Grepolis has come forward EVER to explain/talk/discuss anything... ever!

2. the shouts for a new world is getting laughable, clearly there falling on deaf ears, most people arent fussed when a world comes out, they just want to know when, so they can plan there plans around it.

3. When updates are being introduced (when anything new is being introduced) there added to the game, then we are given the option to talk about them, after they are implemented (if greps gave two monkeys about our opinions) they would ask us to discuss it before they implemented them.

4. Mods claim they know nothing about anything, they just do what they are told... add this, add that.. make a thread about discussing this, and that... So whats the point in being a Mod.. "To police the game" you say... well if the people in charge dont pull there finger out, they'll be nothing left for the Mods to police.. (Being the sheep to greps shepard comes to mind)

5. There bringing out Worlds on other Servers but not EN (the most popular server). Why?... we will never know because the Mods "dont know/cant say".. all this they are implementing new changes is jabroni-talk.. the simple fact that the men upstairs havent bothered to let us know anything... should really tell us all what we all ready know... Greps dont give two monkeys what we say/vote on/discuss!

The rant and number of reasons could go on and on.. the simple fact that half way through my little rant i remembered that Greps is what Greps is, is just making me even more fed-up with trying to get our voices heard..

"Grepolis as a paying customer, id like to know when theres going to be a new world introduced into the EN servers, so i can plan my RL commitments in advance and around this? Please could you let us know.."

This thread has been open a Month+ alone, (never mind the others) how long are you going to let legitimate questions about the game go unanswered for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

When have the devs EVER given you more than a weeks notice about when is world is gonna come out? That's right never. So why the hell would they start now.

Also quit yelling at the mods. This isn't their fault and they are just as mad as us but they deal with people screaming at them for this so they have definitely had it by now.

You entire argument was made invalid by the fact that you recognized that new worlds are coming out on other servers. So if you all are so angry that you can be on here screaming for hours I think you have time to go try another server.

DeletedUser42857

I know ive only been playing the game again for about 2 months (tho i was on it constantly for about 2 years at one point), iam starting to feel like Grepolis dont give two monkeys about the community/customers, not even in regards to opening a new world, iam talking about in regards to the whole game, not bringing out a new world has just pushed it over the edge (for someone who is trying to get back into the game after a long absence)

1. nobody with actually any power from Grepolis has come forward EVER to explain/talk/discuss anything... ever!

Try reading the dev blogs

2. the shouts for a new world is getting laughable, clearly there falling on deaf ears, most people arent fussed when a world comes out, they just want to know when, so they can plan there plans around it.

And for god knows how long people were complaining a) worlds came out too often b) worlds got launched during events upsetting the balance.. Theres no pleasing some people

3. When updates are being introduced (when anything new is being introduced) there added to the game, then we are given the option to talk about them, after they are implemented (if greps gave two monkeys about our opinions) they would ask us to discuss it before they implemented them.

They implement them on beta servers first (except persian conquest which was put on nl servers), so join a beta server, test new features, comment on new features, talk about them, before they are implemented.

4. Mods claim they know nothing about anything, they just do what they are told... add this, add that.. make a thread about discussing this, and that... So whats the point in being a Mod.. "To police the game" you say... well if the people in charge dont pull there finger out, they'll be nothing left for the Mods to police.. (Being the sheep to greps shepard comes to mind)

Do you know what Mod stands for. Its short for "moderator",, they are here volunatarily to "moderate" the forum, ensure people behave, play nicely, they are not employees of inno, nor are they involved in development, they are just here to moderate the forum, thats what they do. nothing more. nothing less.

5. There bringing out Worlds on other Servers but not EN (the most popular server). Why?... we will never know because the Mods "dont know/cant say".. all this they are implementing new changes is jabroni-talk.. the simple fact that the men upstairs havent bothered to let us know anything... should really tell us all what we all ready know... Greps dont give two monkeys what we say/vote on/discuss!

Broken record. this is pretty much the same as point two. See my reply to that.

The rant and number of reasons could go on and on.. ?

Im sure it could, but it would bore us all.

DeletedUser44194

When have the devs EVER given you more than a weeks notice about when is world is gonna come out? That's right never. So why the hell would they start now.

Also quit yelling at the mods. This isn't their fault and they are just as mad as us but they deal with people screaming at them for this so they have definitely had it by now.

You entire argument was made invalid by the fact that you recognized that new worlds are coming out on other servers. So if you all are so angry that you can be on here screaming for hours I think you have time to go try another server.

Hahahahahah, yelling and screaming, what can you here my voice from under that bridge.

Your comment is made invalid, because you state iam having a Argument... (With who?), Well then like the Devs i couldnt dive two monkeys about the Mods, Since the Devs/people that actually run this game like playing hide and seek on there own, The Mods are the face of Grepolis on the Forums, if they dont like as you say "People screaming at them" then they now what to do

When have the Devs ever done anything on these Forums? except for saying "you can discuss this"

Yawn! if i wanted your opinion about anything i would of asked for it..

DeletedUser44194

Dimspace - Try telling someone that gives two monkeys... as i dont, "see my reply to this, see my reply to that"... Grow a pair!

A) If people have a problem with how many worlds gets released.... Dont join them all. B) iam bored of people trying to stick up for a broken system.. trying to get brownie points, C) Why would i want to play a beta... if Grepolis arent helping me, why would i want to help them?

"Grepolis as a paying customer, id like to know when theres going to be a new world introduced into the EN servers, so i can plan my RL commitments in advance and around this? Please could you let us know.."

DeletedUser44194

Regardless of what any of us say, 1 month+ without a reply from the people that matter is not the way to run a business! I treat a business like a business treats me.. simple as that.

Grepolis do you know how to turn a paying customer into a troll?..... Ignorance thats how.

Status
Not open for further replies.