En 81. When? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37948

Regardless of what any of us say, 1 month+ without a reply from the people that matter is not the way to run a business! I treat a business like a business treats me.. simple as that.

Grepolis do you know how to turn a paying customer into a troll?..... Ignorance thats how.

spidertroll its like a warewolf but it evolves from a spider pig when worlds arnt released on every full moon

DeletedUser42857

C) Why would i want to play a beta... if Grepolis arent helping me, why would i want to help them?

Ok...

So you complain that Inno dont give us the opportunity to test and feedback on new features before they are implemented on worlds, and when presented with the fact they do offer exactly that opportunity, you say you dont want to take part in beta and have the opportunity to test and feedback on new features.

Do you see how backward (and utterly illogical) that appears?

And you want to plan your real life around grepo. I suggest you may like to get out more. :D

DeletedUser33530

Ok...

So you complain that Inno dont give us the opportunity to test and feedback on new features before they are implemented on worlds, and when presented with the fact they do offer exactly that opportunity, you say you dont want to take part in beta and have the opportunity to test and feedback on new features.

Do you see how backward (and utterly illogical) that appears?

And you want to plan your real life around grepo. I suggest you may like to get out more. :D

It's probably best to leave him to his own little version of reality dim. He is beyond our help already.

DeletedUser46416

May I just point out that in 3 days it will have been exactly 3 MONTHS, since the last world. Cmon, just hurry inno. Get your garbage together please. Be consistent at least.

DeletedUser39502

C'mon guys. Let's go play minecraft instead. Lol. That ought to light a fire under their butts!

DeletedUser

New world will probably be announced tomorrow, just guessing.

If you do your homework, they probably wanted to wait until the halloween event was over and then they wanted to release their new app update (Nov. 12), immediately before the new world began. Also the beta testing of gold-trading is pretty much over and they proved that it can run smoothly. If not tomorrow, at least by the end of Sunday. Tbh though, I like the anticipation and excitement. When inno waits for three months they obtain a high flow of active people from worlds that had just ended. I mean everybody's bashing inno but I think it was healthy for them to do this. Now people are checking every day for a new world and they won't just get on a world and leave because they had a bad start.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39502

I'd say play minecraft but somebody negative rep'd me for that earlier in the thread. Lol

DeletedUser37948

I'd say play minecraft but somebody negative rep'd me for that earlier in the thread. Lol

well id never neg rep you for it but even my kids dont play it anymore though at 15 my sons more into girls ;)

DeletedUser39502

Oh yeah, there's always girls! Lol. Too bad I'm married. Wheh wheh wheeehhhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.