⬆️ The Player Above ⬆️

DeletedUser48039

Jdc400 Forum Acc

past experience- 10/10 (Grepolis has been around for 5 years. I know for sure, your definately not a 4 year old) ;)
alliance - 10/10 (seems like a decent alliance)
points-10/10 (Wow, 610th in ranks, you are one of the greatest);)
ABP- 10/10 (17,000 abp, I would hope you don't attack my city with the attack power like that);)
DBP-10/10 (1800 dbp, Your a Champ!);)

50/50 - Wow, your a real grepolis player that really means business.;)

DeletedUser

Well he is rack 9000+ and in a 2000 point alliance. I actually think he was genuinely serious.

DeletedUser48039

;)

wink

verb

-close and open one eye quickly, typically to indicate that something is a joke or a secret.

Example sentance: "An-Dy winked at just about everything he said when rating Jdc400 Forum Acc."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well then. Player An-dy:

Past Experience: 1/10 never heard of you before.
Alliance: 0/10 I could kill your whole alliance in 24 hours.
ABP: 0/10 is there any?
DBP: 0/10 well I guess when you leave this world you might have a few.

Overall: 1/50 I think I was quite kind.

Btw about my past experience. I have been in this game since en10. (Not winking)

DeletedUser

jdc400:

Past Experience: 6/10 (-2 for having a crown...just means you're a pro simmer)
Alliance: 8/10 - gah, another daizan premade without daizan in it...thank goodness you had some good guys to pick it up
Points: 6/10 - low for the core at this stage but there's still worse around
ABP: 5/10 - see above regarding points
DBP: 2/10 - not being attacked and not protecting contested sieges, it seems

Overall: 27/50 - not so much a reflection of you as much as the class of player around these days... we could rename this one to SimCity Grepo

DeletedUser43325

wow an actual rating! lets see how long we can keep this going this time.. my guess is we only get 3 posts until that epic riots noob chimes in giving everyone zeroes and saying he's the best.

treachery:

Past Exp: 9/10 - seen the name around all over, seems to have been around a long time with a fairly good reputation but i don't think I have ever personally interacted with him

Alliance: 6/10 - controlling o73, overall ranking higher then ABP ranking, ABP is 3x DBP, overall above average alliance

ABP: 8/10 - ABP rank is almost half his overall ranking, nice work

DBP: 4/10 - very low DBP, but likely relative to the action he's engaged in, probably a product of little resistance on sieges and not having to do much defending

Overall: 35/40. Playing on the rim but overall the stats look nice. Likely a solid player no matter what ocean.

DeletedUser

Miknel

Past ex: 5/10 (seen you about on here but don't think I've crossed paths with you before, sorry if I'm wrong as I find it hard to remember most people)

Alliance: 10/10 ( as a original venom member back in Xi and fighting against them in Paros I know just how good they are)
Abp: 9/10 (top 50, higher than point rank so kudos)
Dbp 7/10 ( just in top 200 maybe just always unlucky by supporting the uncontested sieges, I know what that's like ;) )

Overall: 40/50. Seems to be a good player for a great alliance, keep it up :)

DeletedUser43442

wow an actual rating! lets see how long we can keep this going this time.. my guess is we only get 3 posts until that epic riots noob chimes in giving everyone zeroes and saying he's the best.

treachery:

Past Exp: 9/10 - seen the name around all over, seems to have been around a long time with a fairly good reputation but i don't think I have ever personally interacted with him

You were both members of my alliance in Cythera so yes you have ;) I was gonna eval you both but i like you guys too much to tell you what i actually think about your grepo skills :)

DeletedUser22708

Wandle

Past Exp: 8/10 I remember you from Chi being one of the top players there, been around for a while.
Alliance: 5/10 Rim alliance, don't know the people in it
Points: 6/10 Growing fast, up to 10 cities already in less than a month
ABP: 8/10, you've been here for only a month and you're already ranked in the 300's, well done mate
DBP: 6/10 Pretty decent considering your size

Overall: 33/50 Fine result seeing you joined this world a month ago, looking forward to do another rating in a month

DeletedUser10984

Digital Mystikz

Past Exp: 9/10 I've seen you around buy we have only briefly crossed each others paths on Calydon before
Alliance: 9/10 great alliance, We'll see if it lives up to the Venoms before it
ABP: 9/10 keep on smashing ;)
DBP: 10/10 top three without a city loss that is how it's supposed to be

Overall: 46/50 if you keep taking and passing cities at this rate I mate have to push that ranking up :p

IGN:MedusaPride

DeletedUser

Can we all just make an agreement to skip Digital Mystikz? Reading his reviews is like reading some sort of Justin Bieber fan site. It's gross.

No offense intended to you, DM - I wanna have your babies.

DeletedUser22708

Everyone wants to have my babies :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: