Top 12 Alliances of Pandosia

DeletedUser

are you ready to say your IGN so we can fully analyze you? bet not. people dont normally like doing that

DeletedUser

30 seconds apart is different than a 30 second window. two totally different scenarios.

now

youre not answering mine

DeletedUser3303

come on it cant be hard to find a player you have been fighting and has more bp than you and also has less cities.

DeletedUser

im thinking youre random event. if thats the case its laughable bc i have taken you out behind the woodshed several times now... hahaha

DeletedUser

i respect how repo and TLM play, i know money doesnt buy the victory. great diplomacy and the power to back it up does. with a touch of luck.
anything stated here is only info ive been told by someone in that alliance or in a direct conflict to know about it

DeletedUser

Dude...everyone is acting like WW age begins next week lol..calm the heck down.

I think you underestimate your own team more than anyone else.

You have some very good players in there.
I think I can speak for Cheese here in saying that he definitely does not underestimate his team. We have played together on a number of worlds, and we won one of them (hence why our ally page states NOT INTERESTED IN WW).. his doubts, if any, lie not in our abilities.

I have experienced TLMs attacks, there very disorganised
I agree. Overall, I haven't been impressed with their attacking.

1. lukjack you can blow me, our attacks are very organized. me and my partner can put 50 attacks in a 30 second window, very easily.
Even if true, that doesn't mean your entire team knows how to attack. If you want to see how bad some of them are, I could post screenshots...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think I can speak for Cheese here in saying that he definitely does not underestimate his team. We have played together on a number of worlds, and we won one of them (hence why our ally page states NOT INTERESTED IN WW).. his doubts, if any, lie not in our abilities.

I agree. Overall, I haven't been impressed with their attacking.

Even if true, that doesn't mean your entire team knows how to attack. If you want to see how bad some of them are, I could post screenshots...

didnt you just lose a city to TLM? lol..... nuff said.

DeletedUser

rofl..... your old name fit better, divided thigh

t2s54jT.png

DeletedUser44912

So when is the big battle going to kick off? Repo/Debt vs TLM/TLM I? Battle of the super alliances! ;)

I repeat, when is the big battle going to kick off? Repo/Debt vs TLM/TLM I? Battle of the super alliances! Or are you in pact?

I think the fact my question has been ignored answers my question . . . . .

DeletedUser47369

I repeat, when is the big battle going to kick off? Repo/Debt vs TLM/TLM I? Battle of the super alliances! Or are you in pact?

I think the fact my question has been ignored answers my question . . . . .

No Idea

I Believe the next big ops is against Raging Horde

There is the top 12 right?

DeletedUser27128

Seriously.. read through the last several pages.. its freaking entertaining :D

DeletedUser47369

Like i said you guys waste time on nothing..

Any real players hit us up...that don't want to waste another year of playing on bs... WW age does NOT START TOMORROW YOU IDIOTS.

You seem angry SmashinOnEm, I can lend you my ear if you need to talk about it

DeletedUser27128

You know the server is not worth playing when the top 2 alliances are the same family.... :Angry: The world is already gone to Repo

DeletedUser27128

Really, nothing's gonna happen in the 7 months left, except for Repo/Debt getting stronger. Or unless they have a huge internal fight and split up into 10 different alliances, which is highly unlikely.

DeletedUser

Actually WHOLE server should be united today and fight against REPO/DEBT

If we don't this server is pretty much done. Because they are twice bigger than any other alliance.

After we tear them down and mission will be completed we can dissolve this pact.
Silver Inferno, TLM, Finger, Black Ships, Legion should trust each other just for one month, get Repo down and then will see. I personally can help you with intel and info, as I've joined to Repo ally Debt against my will, just had no choice.

If we don't do it today, there is no future in Pandosia.

WAKE UP people!

DeletedUser

TLM are straight up pussies.

Just making it clear.

You are pussies.

but they are sweet and pretty pussies! :)
Let's all log in everyday and watch how Repo is going to win this world and hitting Killer Clowns and taking on players from B&S, Legion, Bucs. Why don't you ask those alliances, like Black Ships, Boners, SI? What are they doing here?