Rhammus "Trash-Talking" Thread

DeletedUser

Can they request toppings for the pizzas, or is it just whatever you feel like drawing. Also, what kind of pizza? American round, flatbread, Italian loaf bread? I need to see one of these pizza drawings please.

there are 7 kinds, and they are all extra large, ingredients are kinda junky, but altogether the equal a large cheesy pizza with tiny sausages.

DeletedUser

idk, CoD usually orders the extra spicy large sausage, I was thinking more of OV's tastes here.

DeletedUser

If you don't have a Pact Group, I think you are just waiting to backstab someone by getting in a war with them as allies and taking their cities after they fail... Honestly, EVO is becoming a beast and you and Ruse are about to get eaten... either by them flat out, or just as a result of losing against OV...
Losing against OV? mate are you delusional? We're taking cities from you daily and losing none :D

DeletedUser33530

We could name the OV's Onion Veggies, Since they don't like fresh meat to Fight.
And since CoD like's Spicy Large Sausage, Chunks Of Donkey ;) lol

Gotta Love A Good BANTER THREAD.
This sounds like a good Sig idea actually. I'll work on that.

DeletedUser22708

Zen Shadow, i don't think your leadership approves of you representing them, but i think it's funny, carry on.

DeletedUser

Losing against OV? mate are you delusional? We're taking cities from you daily and losing none :D

that's their plan, once we have all of their cities we can't take anymore of their cities :eek: it's brilliant actually.

DeletedUser

Win by self-attrition? Oh man...there's no defense against that.

DeletedUser43442

Woow,how no one else has think of that before is a mystery to me.

DeletedUser47953

Laugh it up chuckles... Vee Shall See what your arrogance brings you... I seem to remember when the score of OV-Venom was around 5-20 and now it is more like 30-50... I would call that some pretty nice improvement of the stats....

DeletedUser

well, OV for one :D

and ofc those for whom I name my griffon city, (don't hunt them they get scared easily)