New World? Discuss.

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46838

For the next world, I'm just going to join as an 175 pt city and say I conquered everyone on the forums

DeletedUser33530

lol your wrong just cos, no wonder EN don't wanna fight you :D

and cheater, cant argue with you, anyone who posts as much as you do on here must be correct....

At least try and justify your response like an adult

And this proves why giving more justification to our responses (that don't even need justification cause they are facts) would be useless.

Ranga1

Strategos
Is it fact because you said so? Or a WW tactic of keeping resources in your city is a fact? You don't make sense

DeletedUser33530

Is it fact because you said so? Or a WW tactic of keeping resources in your city is a fact? You don't make sense
Ok then I'll play this game.
Your right you can only send 22.5k from each city, if you have that much.
Correct
If you have less than that, call the merchant, double your resource then send a full load.
To start not every city is right next to a wonder so most people will have time to fill up on resources anyway. With the merchant you can't just double your resources. First off because the ratio is 1:1.5 not 1:2. If you're using farms, and the merchants together (dismissing it recalling a few times) then yeah you could double but it would take a bit. Also the farms trade ratio would go down.
Have you guys played WW? If so you would know that cities close by with short TT almost never have resources in them, so calling merchant and trading whenever I wanted to would be pretty usefull
My wonders ended a few months ago actually and mungus just won his. The merchant will only trade so much and it sometimes it isn't a trade for each resource. So you have to recall and dismiss many times and hope you get lucky. I'm sure there are many huge gold players out there but the odds are very low that you will have enough players constantly doing this and spending all this gold to make a huge difference.

Also yes my post count is high congratulations you can read numbers. If you really think a high post count equals a noob please try and justify that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

lol your wrong just cos, no wonder EN don't wanna fight you :D

and cheater, cant argue with you, anyone who posts as much as you do on here must be correct....

At least try and justify your response like an adult

I give up, you are right.

DeletedUser25607

With unlimited gold you could call the Phoenician merchant to every harbour as often as you want, trade the resources 2 for 1. That would be pretty useful for WW

Not really. Rates of Phoenician merchant were changed several years ago after Casareath overused it to get conquest-ready in 3 days in speed-1. Now it looks like this:

Balancing of the Phoenician trader: the trade of resources with the Phoenician trader has been rebalanced. The initial ratio is now 1:0.5 and increase with a range of 0.1 for each trade of resources, up to 1:1. The ratios are reset after a 24h travel time of the Phoenician trader from a town to another town.

Ranga1

Strategos
I was simply stating one use for unlimited gold and how it could be beneficial. Its all hypothetical. Ill change my statement to "it is somewhat useful" now get back to the topic.....

DeletedUser25607

I was simply stating one use for unlimited gold and how it could be beneficial. Its all hypothetical. Ill change my statement to "it is somewhat useful" now get back to the topic.....

It's still not possible get unlimited resources for gold. Phoenician merchant was such a possibility - until got adjusted. And that's it.

And without resources - speeding things up/building Wonders will not work.

DeletedUser28974

im sure everyone is loving this convo about WW resource sending, but im gonna change the topic. a speed 3/3, conquest, no morale world is in high demand. come on inno, listen to your paying customers!

DeletedUser46838

If the reason we should have a 3/3 no morale conquest is because "the paying customers want it" then every single world be like that

DeletedUser42857

Yes and more than that, much more you can imagine but activity always win over that.Activity and position is everything in this game.Take the wonder stage per example.What you can do with unlimited gold?You can`t send gold into wonders, you can`t cut wonders with gold.So if you fail to fill as fast as your enemy you can use all the gold as you want but you still not gonna do anything.

No but if gold trading goes ahead you will be able to buy resources, not enough to make a difference mind you.

DeletedUser42857

Your right you can only send 22.5k from each city, if you have that much. If you have less than that, call the merchant, double your resource then send a full load. Have you guys played WW? If so you would know that cities close by with short TT almost never have resources in them, so calling merchant and trading whenever I wanted to would be pretty usefull

If the have no resources in them, whats the point in calling the merchant, what you gonna trade? feathers?

DeletedUser42857

At least you, cheater, justified your response.

The original argument was that unlimited gold doesn't help you with WW, im saying it can.

So you are saying, unlimited gold can help you with WW..

This is coming from someone who has spent the last 11 months defending his alliance leader who is the biggest gold shark in the game saying it doesnt give him an advantage..

So "IF" Hert win en70, its because Eriks (and others) excessive gold useage helped them with WW.. thanks for that :D

DeletedUser28974

If the reason we should have a 3/3 no morale conquest is because "the paying customers want it" then every single world be like that

no. the last one released finished WW months ago and is about to close. so there are a bunch of those players waiting for a new world. so a 3/3 no morale conquest is in high demand at the moment. it makes sense to open worlds with the same settings once one ends.

DeletedUser46838

Let's not talk about conquest type. I mean the last speed 3 world was Nysa and the last speed one world was a year ago. So yeah, a speed one was long due

DeletedUser28974

speed 1 worlds take longer to finish. im sure its still many more months till WW even starts there. cythera was the last last 3/3 conquest. it opened over a year ago also

DeletedUser41523

I'd want a 3/3 conquest. Might be looking to be a regular soldier for someone. :)

DeletedUser46838

Look at it this way:

Speed 1:
Pros-
-Longer lasting
-harder to get rimmed
-longer CS siege time ( Easier to snipe and more leeching time)
-longer friendships
-more players=more cities to take

Cons:
-Slow
-If you mess up, then it takes forever to rebuild troops

Game speed 2:
Pros:
-Manageable for most
-medium world time
-easier to conquer cities

Cons
-less players