Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser48096

Yep Jonny, Thats plural.....

Besides, I think your missing the most important thing from that screen shot I posted.... No matter, I've got time...

I'am going to have to call BS on you not talking to Bella before September.. When did Pandosia Open again?.. Oh right.. 30th of June 2014, Also that doesn't explain how she was invited to join ZT back on the 18th of August either.

2d47150e9155f9ca9afdd3b9107bfec2.png

Plus everybody in TD knew she hated Neo. They did have a couple of quite vocal disagreements on our forum......

3def8cbaacff7135031b4672eb92fd19.png

Want me to go on posting screenshots from our informants?..... Actually you know what, I think I have given you enough..

DeletedUser

The Point Sir Kipper crotch is you almost rimmed a player from the same alliance you are moaning at us about attacking.

If the premise for you being moaned at (in general) was that your alliance wide operation could reduce world numbers by causing smaller players to quit, then your comparison is flawed. Our attackers were new to the server, so we made a net gain in active player population even if the player attacked had quit.
Don't forget, I was mocking you for ZT needing an 'operation' to take those cities. ;)

On another note, your alliance homepage apparently states:

"Ask questions, there's no such thing as a stupid one"

I beg to differ, there are most definitely stupid ones.

I prefer something like:

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Also Jonny Boy, as you well know when you create a poll on the forum, it is not possible to see the count until a vote is cast. On that picture you sent Red no vote had been cast by that player, so you have nothing to support that it was the first vote cast other than your word or the word of the spy.. Are you trying to instigate Veverbeaver?....

DeletedUser

If the premise for you being moaned at (in general) was that your alliance wide operation could reduce world numbers by causing smaller players to quit, then your comparison is flawed. Our attackers were new to the server, so we made a net gain in active player population even if the player attacked had quit.
Don't forget, I was mocking you for ZT needing an 'operation' to take those cities. ;)

On another note, your alliance homepage apparently states:

"Ask questions, there's no such thing as a stupid one"

I beg to differ, there are most definitely stupid ones.

I prefer something like:

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever"

Pretty much boils down to the same thing, doesn't it.. in the end, there are no.. stupid questions.

DeletedUser

Does that say i invited her to our alliance. As for casting the first vote yes i am going on the word of the spy and no i'm not trying to instigate Veverbeaver. Is that the one who set up the poll. The message i posted didn't come from the same day as the poll it was a few days earlier i think.

DeletedUser

I remember us inviting Exorcistul to our alliance as a means for s and giggles.

NM invited her to ZT on August 18th, I just came back then. And I can honestly say, the general opinion of Madamesi was that she's a . :D

We have a spy. We know this. We probably have a few of them. We know this. We've known this for a while. There's always a few cowards, or a few friends from other worlds. It's a part of Grepolis. Can't say I understand, but it's a part of the game.

The fact all these screenshots are being posted only these last few days, makes me wonder how long this particular spy has been there. But what do I know...

DeletedUser

oh, there are most definitely stupid questions. I've talked to people who've heard some...

Aye, I know of people who've heard of stupid questions. My girlfriend's twice removed cousin has a friend who used to date a guy whose sister says she heard one.

DeletedUser48096

Does that say i invited her to our alliance. As for casting the first vote yes i am going on the word of the spy and no i'm not trying to instigate Veverbeaver. Is that the one who set up the poll. The message i posted didn't come from the same day as the poll it was a few days earlier i think.

No it doesn't say your name, Didnt say it did. I think your nitpicking to defend a friend personally. Unfortunatly our informants dont have access to you inbox so there really is no way for me to confirm or deny when you had first contact with Bella at this moment. But I think I have given you enough.. Turnabouts fair play don't you think?

DeletedUser47263

Aye, I know of people who've heard of stupid questions. My girlfriend's twice removed cousin has a friend who used to date a guy whose sister says she heard one.

very funny. I was thinking about a guy who was a guest speaker at my elementary school. he said at one point, he worked at Niagara Falls... and apparently, he was once asked by a couple tourists what time the waterfall was shut off.

whoops... just realized I'm kinda going off topic in here. I'll try to stop...

DeletedUser

No they won't. But they might sell you an off topic slot which you may use in any thread of the world you play in.

DeletedUser

No it doesn't say your name, Didnt say it did. I think your nitpicking to defend a friend personally. Unfortunatly our informants dont have access to you inbox so there really is no way for me to confirm or deny when you had first contact with Bella at this moment. But I think I have given you enough.. Turnabouts fair play don't you think?

Now it's obvious you don't have access to the council tab either. Otherwise you would know the exact date i first spoke to her. The whole message between me and her is posted in there.

DeletedUser

Now it's obvious you don't have access to the council tab either. Otherwise you would know the exact date i first spoke to her. The whole message between me and her is posted in there.
watch this space ...

DeletedUser48096

Why would I have access to the ZT council tab? Iam not even a member of your alliance. Look Jonny, you clearly haven't spotted the key detail in that first screenshot I posted...

I'll give you a hint... Its not in the timeline..

DeletedUser

Why would I have access to the ZT council tab? Iam not even a member of your alliance. Look Jonny, you clearly haven't spotted the key detail in that first screenshot I posted...

I'll give you a hint... Its not in the timeline..
told you he wouldnt spot it mate...*slowly waits for clouds to lift and light bulb to go off*

But in fairness at this point GGN we've given them enough to go on,if he doesnt figure it out id say leave it...

Last edited by a moderator: